CYDA LUVA83

Acting like your age

act my age? i dont think so. either older or younger, depending on my audience. i act the age of who im with. if i happen to be with a 7 year old, i act 7. if im with a 50 year old, i act older.

I learnt how to live and cope with life as a child, and that's how I'll always do it! x3 No, but really, I'm quite imature for 18. I'm into being nocturnal, daydreaming, cartoons, faking sick when I don't want to go to school and hard core gaming...well I guess I'm not that bad. Compared to my two older siblings I definatly live up to my position as the youngest. I still consiter myself a teenager when technically I'm an adult or, at least, that's what people in my family say.

I only act mature when I want to. sleep.gif Like when I have to work on something, I do my best. (for example) When I'm dedicated to something, same.

But I dunno how 25 year old people are supposed to act like. Should they all be married and have kids? Is this what makes them 'mature'? In this case, I'm totally NOT mature. xd.png And I don't want to 'grow up' like that either.

On top of everything, I don't look like a 25 year old but more like a 16-17 year old. Most people who meet me for the very first time don't think I'm older than that.

And to be honest? I act waaaay more mature than many people my age who don't. wink.gif Of course, 'maturity' is a very subjective term that is strongly related to education.

Not in the least - I act older. A lot of people think I'm in my mid 20s when I'm only 16.

Nope. I'm either too old, or too young.

In some ways I act older. I clean up after myself, feed myself, and actually turn off everything when I leave a room (apparently that is abnormal for 14 year olds). Also when at someones house I eat everything no matter how gross it is. Angsty at times, and I do have the stupid little perv joke thing going on; which is defined normal teenage behavior (I think?)

Then again, I also still get angry at my parents for pointing out the obvious, or making me embarrassed (I'm mostly over that with my mom considering she tries to do this, but my dad wears these weird shorts in the summer that show off his flattering leg hair so I refuse to do anything but grimace when he's in those).

People often tell me I act much more mature than a fourteen year old, but quite honestly, I feel like I act fourteen. I mean, if I'm "beyond my years", then so is everyone else at school >3>' The majority of the people I don't mind being around act the same as me as far as maturity goes.

I act like a little kid because it's funner and cuter. And I have a little kid voice so I'll never be taken seriously anyway.

Let's see...

I just turned 50,

I am playing Dragon Cave,

eating M&Ms,

listening to Dave Days,

wearing a Lil Wayne t-shirt.

You tell me.

I don't act my age by any means. I am 25 with two wonderful children....and it is fun to be silly with them. I don't care what others think. My husband and i are two peas in a pod...we love acting up in public. That's the fun part!

I act younger than I am. Much younger, but that is more on purpose than the fact that I really am immature.

Being "adult" and serious all the time seems like an extremely boring life. Not that I can't do it, cause I can.

Take one 25 year old, add a little silly, a dash of crazy and boom, instant fun.

Amen to that!

Being serious when needed...I can do..Otherwise..I am random, silly, spontaneous and rambunctious.

I don't usually act my age, really. lul.

I usually either act a lot more mature than my age or a lot less so, depending on my mood and the situation.

I'm 17, and I feel for the most part I act older than I am, and pretty much always have in some aspects. My friends' parents would tell my parents that I was mature even when I was a little kid. There are things I can be a bit immature about, but I think everyone has those things. I do feel that over the past couple years though that I have actually learned to act my age so I would fit in better, even if it's not how I would normally behave.

I'm 10, almost 11, sometimes I am immature and sometimes I am mature. Mostly a weird mix.

But my mom once said that I "look 12, and act 16". Soo . . . I'm mature in the eyes of adults? I don't know.

It's only three days left now until I'm 18... And I can't say that I act my age at all, so I probably won't do it when I'm 18 either... Though, I know many that wants me to act "the right way" (one of them is my mom), but I don't want to... The way I act is one of the things that makes me who I am, and I don't want to change myself just so I can fit in, if I did so, I wouldn't be myself... /:

I can go from 10 to an old soul in under less than a second.

I'm 13.

I think I act waaaay younger... But I also act very mature sometimes. Meh. Half younger half mature. I think this is how I usually act.

It depends who I'm with, really...

When I'm with closer friends, of course I'll act a little immature, but if you add a complete stranger I might act a little older; depends on the situation entirely.

But my parents' friends always seem to think older than I really am. One asked which college I was going to attend the summer before my freshman year in high school.

With my friends, no. I yell a lot and cry out absurbities. With my family, sometimes, and with strangers, yes, I indeed do.

"Fudge"

:3

Anyone but my parents would tell you I act much older than I am. rolleyes.gif

I've been told I act quite mature for my age, and I agree sometimes.