Merenwen

Your highest and lowest view count?

My highest dragon has 8,030 views & my lowest has 1,122 views. I'm surprised at how high some of these dragons are! My average is 4,211 views. (EDS tool is handy wink.gif )

These are the highest on my scroll. None of the dragons got sick.

Views: 9204 (Red)

UVs: 2186 (reg. Black)

Clicks: 55 (Waterhorse)

Edited by Shay-la!

I have a black hatchie with 12,136 that I picked up as an ER egg. Naturally it was sick when I picked it up since came with those high views but the little bugger didn't want to hatch. Figured it would end up dieing before popping out but it beat the odds. By then I was still fearing it would die so I froze it to make sure it hung around.

My lowest views on an adult is 1,327.

Highest UV: 2,016 on one of my blacks.

Highest clicks: 126 for my neglected.

Edited by Sir Barton

Apathique has 16,641 views. I chucked her into the ER too late for her to hatch a sunset and she stayed there until she hatched as a sunrise. She was sick until she grew up. Her unique views are only 1,113 - not even close to the most UVs on my scroll.

Bianca technically has the most unique views, with 2,406, but she's from the time when adult dragons could still receive views. Honeybear is from after adults stats couldn't increase and he has 2,195.

Micajah has the most clicks, 97, but she's also quite old and collected clicks as an adult - I think Altagracia has the highest without adult clicks, at 52, though I don't remember exactly when adults stopped increasing their stats.

Laurey Williams has the fewest views for an adult on my scroll - 564.

Hey Big Spender has the fewest unique views of an adult at 245.

I have ten adults who grew up with only one click - Cro, Fatelan, Faulan, I Think I Love You, Idranus, Jordana, Jungle Harmony, Kore, Nykan, and Uphenia.

My first dragon, Graac'b, with 12478 or so. He was also my first experiment with click sites, and he almost died because I wasn't clever enough to realize that too many clicks = sick. biggrin.gif

I'd post a lineage link, but he's a CB

Edited by Fosterson

I'd have to say Horridus-

Overall Views: 13193

Unique Views: 10158

Clicks: 155

I'm not sure how he got 10,000 unique views 0_o

10,097 with 1,110 UV for a split I picked up. No freakin' clue why it's so high. I think I had it a Daily Dragon or Soti's, but none of the others I put there got that high.

The most clicks would be for my first Gold at 60. He was laid right about the time TJ re-adjusted the ratios and there was a lull in metallic breedings. I think people were clicking and saying "Now where did that one come from?"

mine with highest views is a CB Red male adult, Ardena'ac, 12,192 views, 2,102 unics, 13 clicks.

and the most clicks is 57, a 5th gen male Pink HeartEater. I got it from the AP. have no idea, why it has so many clicks blink.gif

Well, Gimme those Shoes has my highest view count 8,854.

Highest unique is still Rosiline, my first dragon. Probably a lot of those are from her children, grandchildren, ec.'s scroll owners. 2,213.

Highest clicks is Frozen White Sky "Skyler" at 147. Surprising, since I had to freeze him due to low time.

Lowest(excluding the ones I'm still raising of course) views is 630. Keithend.

Lowest unique view is 250 Luisa's Bones.

Lowest click count is 2. I haz Shoes.

My highest amount of Views: I have a Geode at 9,633 Mishall Statuesque Dorkface

My lowest amount of Views (adult): 790 - Purple dorsal, DarkMane Proudfellow

My highest amount of UV (adult): 1,655 Split, SallyAnn

(adult dino): 1,770 Green, Perry Parasaurolophus

My lowest number of UV (adult): 442 - Sunrise, Sunshine Brightly

My highest number of Clicks is a silver: Silvretta with 54

I have 5 - 6 with just one Click each.

Congrats to those with higher and lower totals. This is a lot of fun to learn about.

Highest Views from my Autumn: 4,729

Lowest Views from my Daydream: 961

Highest Unique Views from my Pumpkin: 750

Lowest Unique Views from my Pygmy: 269

Highest Clicks from my Green Dragon: 70

Lowest Clicks from my Ridgewing: 3

I find it interesting that all these stats come from different dragons in my scroll. :3

Edited by EclipticEarth

Highest Views: 11,741

Neoptropical hatched on the same day I summoned my first GoN. Which happened to be the day they came out. So I had lots of people viewing my scroll at the time.

Highest Unique Views: 2,274

Same Neotropical

Highest Clicks: 108

Blue Stripe I caught in the AP as a low time egg. It already had about 100 clicks when I caught it.

My GoN has the second highest views with 104

Lowest Views for adult: 914

Red

Lowest Unique Views for adult: 286

Blue Stripe

Lowest Clicks for adult: I have quite a few with 1 click. Nothing with 0 click as I caught my Leetle Tree in '08 so it has views.

Edited by tikigurl91

Believe it or not, the highest view count on my scroll isn't a dragon. It's my yellow dinosaur, Hecawattz Schnickelfritz!

Clocking in at 10,107 views, 1,621 UVs. You guys love to help the dinos, you do! smile.gif

Highest views goes to my sunset with 14,010 views. I got it on the AP with about 17/16 hours left, it wouldn't hatch and wasn't even sick when it hatched!

Overall views: 13,020

:3

Highest views goes to one of my mints at 11,104. Highest unique views goes to one of my Autumns at 1,815. I don't think my dragons got sick, either.

Sunset dragon with 20,336.

Like others in the thread, I put him in the ER but it was too late for him to hatch into a Sunrise and so he sat in there until he could hatch into a Sunset.

My highest view count is my vine: 40,350 OV, 24,995 UV and 17 clicks

My highest view count is my vine: 40,350 OV, 24,995 UV and 17 clicks

Wow, I wonder how could you get 40k without it die of sickness? cool.gif

I never aimed for mych views, so the highest is about 11,650. And the lowest is just 769.

i got 3 dragons with 17k+ views

Hellfire wyvern 17,710/2,450/38

Magi dragon 17,681/2,466/53

Alt Vine 17,710/2,490/50

I don't know how they got so many views since i only put my eggs in 2-3 fansites.