earthgirl

Favorite songs of the moment...

Bon Jovi - Welcome To Wherever You Are

(It's one of the most possitive songs I have ever heard. Everytime I feel down, this song can just cheer me up.)

To quote the top quote on the video:

One of my greatest childhood memories... brought to life by my greatest adulthood reality... I weep in love.

I can't stop listening to it *swoons*

My favorite songs in general are Swanheart - Nightwish (especially the live version that comes on the remastered Oceanborn), Sweet Art Thou - Theatre of Tragedy, White Pearl Black Oceans - Sonata Arctica, and Pharaoh Sails to Orion - Nightwish. Lately, though - partially due to a friend - I cannot stop listening to Dragonforce. At all. Halp. xd.png

4h30 by Danger

I will never

ever

get sick of this song.

i would go to europe just to see this man tour.

just for one danger concert i'd fly all the way out to europe.

and maybe one day.

one. day.

he'll make dates in north america.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Other than a bunch of Vocaloid songs, Human (The Killers) and Brand New Colony (The Postal Service) are pretty enjoyable right now. Neither are new to me but I've found a new catchiness to them.

For the past few days I've had a strange habit of putting on

at some point in time and then refusing to listen to anything else for two hours or so.

--Ohjeez now I'm listening to it because I grabbed that link. Oops. I wanted to listen to some more Magica tonight, too. 8P Been on a giant Magica kick as well lately. I'm not sure if it's because my own computer is broken and I can't just head to something in iTunes - gotta head to youtube, ooh look at all these related videos, guess I should listen to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM-- hey, where did the afternoon go? </insane>

Currently my favorite song is by Skillet is

I've listened to it before, But I go back and forth on what songs are my favorites and stuff

At the moment, it's

. <3

It's actually better in quality while playing Tap Tap Revenge...

Edited by Felicityluff

The Doctor is Dying by Chameleon Circuit.

I'm surprised that even though there are so many Doctor Who fans on the DC forum no one seems to know about Chameleon Circuit. blink.gif I got a bunch of their song titles for my dragon names!

"Firing the Wave-motion gun 6X" from the movie "Space Battleship Yamato" is my current ear-worm.

Space Battleship Yamato is the first anime I ever watched that I didn't think was hilariously awful. The characters are likeable and develop over time, the setting is interesting (And the ship might be one of my favorite ships in all of science fiction)

If you can find a Sub, it's vastly preferable to the dub.

Skrillex -

- (Is a bit disturbing if you're not into moodier music, the video with [Official] is even better but even more disturbing video-wise.)

Linkin Park -

- (Don't really care for the video, has one of the better quality audios)

I've got First of the Year (Equinox) playing on practically constant re-loop, it suits my moody disposition currently.

Mr. Saxobeat o___o

Holy crap. I just...love this song. So, so, so much. Also, Moves Like Jagger. <33 Maroon 5!!

Hey everyone i looked to see if there was already a topic on this but i couldnt find anything so i hope that im right.

So anyways I was just wondering what your favorite song is as of now. I have many favorite songs that i like but if i would HAVE to choose i think that the song Keep Your Head Up by: Andy Grammer would have to be my number one song right now i sing it all the time laugh.gif i even have it on my ipod and on this game called lyric legend and thats how i learned all the lyrics to the song hehehe :3

Edited by Dragonleaf