earthgirl

Favorite songs of the moment...

I always have a couple overdone pop songs that I can't help but love. (My current obsession on that front is

.) But I think Great Big Sea's version of
will always be my all-time favorite song.

Die in a Fire (The Five Nights at Freddy's 3 song) by The Living Tombstone. I hope he puts out the song for the fourth video game soon.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I've really been into slow kind of love songs lately so these are current faves:

Landfill by Daughter (possibly one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard omg)

Lovesong by Adele

One and Only by Adele

Can't Help Falling In Love With You, specifically Michael Buble's version

Stand By Me by Ben E. King

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran (ok this is more of a favorite song of all time, not of the moment, but still)

I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

Work Song by Hozier

And despite the fact that my dad stopped playing 80s music around the house when I was about 10, I still listen to these just about every day:

Jessie's Girl

867-5309/Jenny

The entire To Pimp a Butterfly album by Kendrick Lamar pretty much...in my opinion, the best hip-hop/rap album released in 2015. <3

I have fallen down a new (for me) rabbit hole - Boyinaband. Haven't found something I dislike yet, even though I found him with his song

Some of his stuff is very. different.

Edit: I know how to code, I promise.

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Several Snail's House/Ujico music, particularly Pixel Dream. There's also Rhodz - Morning Rush to listen to while commuting, music without lyrics are fun in a way that you can fit it in the moment that's happening. Murtagh - Night Terrors is great for intense moments.

If anyone has any music suggestions that's similar to the ones above, please feel free to do so since I need more. Drawing with those in the background sorta helps kickstart my brain into a few ideas.

I always come back to Balloons by MandoPony. I also currently like When The Earth Goes Dark by Starlyte

Probably every song on Dean's latest EP 130 Mood: TRBL

Oh and '9 to 5' by Crush ft. Gaeko biggrin.gif

At the moment, I'm loving Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears. Some remixes of it are especially good.

Back From The Dead - By Skillet.

First time I ever heard it just now and it's an instant fav. I'm so getting their CD when it gets released in August. wub.gif

Talkfine's gorgeous cover of The Cranberries' Dreams!

Not sure if a favorite, but right now I like Oh No! by Marina and the diamonds.

Lover's Wreck by Gaelic Storm.

I really want to make an animatic for it. It makes me visualize a haunted ghost ship with a skeleton pirate captain pining with anguish for his lost love.

Edited by Daydreamer09