miggyrox789

Miggy's Artsy Stuff

ohh, great! thank you! biggrin.gif

can you make me a little red-ish brown/white wolfie playing with little snow leopard? pwease? you need reference pictures? o.O

Ooo my leopard is done!! :D (Sorry for late reply lol) Thank you it's perfect! :D

@dreamgirl5

Alright. That one will probably take a while, but I intend to pixel a lot this weekend. So I shall look into it. C:

@Ninetails

No worries. I'm glad you like it. biggrin.gif

I have two even 2nd gen. vines to breed, would that qualify me for a baby dragon? I've got nothing to do, I could keep breeding for alts n--n

Thank you <3 It means a lot coming from someone as renowned as you |D

... no :| I am not "renowned". I am not even good. Maybe if Roon or MapleDragon or lightbird or one of those other people said such, but not me.

lolwells, can't wait to see what you got next.

Edited by RheaZen

Hi again Miggy! I have a new request, if you're up for it. smile.gif

Do you think you could make a tiny chandelier, about the size of the harp and fern you made me? If you need something to base it on, maybe this? Thankies!

(And Rhea, don't underestimate yourself!)

Oii. I completely forgot about this thread with all that has been going on. |D

@Xbcdrt8741

Sure, I don't see why not. What's your request?

@Sparx1996

I ask that you please don't bump my thread...I can bump it myself. Thanks. xd.png

@RheaZen

Nuu. You're awesome...Way better than I will ever be :c

@Hawktalon

Oooh. Looks complicated. But I like it. I shall try, when I get the chance.

Apologies, I have no finished requests to show. No worries, I'll get to them when I get enough time. I just have a ton of stuff going on in life at the moment. :3

A few things I got done during the week (I did them for friends. They have priority over requests. xd.png)

(Linking them for size. Some are rather big.)

Emerald_Shadowclaw's Green Amphitere

Switch's Sheep

TitiMiny's Character (From our RolePlay~)

TitiMiny's Wyvern (Was a gift)

...Yeah. That was this week.

Edited by miggyrox789

Welcome back xd.png

Reference is the leetle dragon in my siggy. Her eyes are a very bright shade of blue, and she has a silver bracelet and silver necklace with a sapphire the same color as her eyes.

I'll start breeding them whenever you'd like n-n

Red eyes is started, but by very little. I have only outlined its head and the beginning of his body. This will be a looong road. xd.png

Oh, and Xbc, do you mean the little black dragon?

Finished Sparx1996's Red Eyes Black Dragon. Took a slightly different route with the style on this one, considering every time I tried to do it the normal way it looked awful. xd.png

user posted image

[IMG=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3488/iaza12836066680900.gif]

Unfortunately, dreamgirl5, I might have to ask you to simplify your request. I just can't fit in a request with more than one animal in it with as cramped as a schedule I have, already...Would you mind, perhaps, cutting down to one animal or a different request, maybe? I'm really sorry. sad.gif

And, Xbcdrt8741, I have the lines of your dragon done. Coloring and shading coming along rather nicely, I expect it to be done within the next few days. C:

Edited by miggyrox789

Awesome, thanks again 8D

I'll start breeding my vines when I get one more dark, pearl, and heavy pygmy for myself.

I think you forgot for me Miggy D: I requested wolfie playing with a snow leopard and you said you will do it, but I dont see me on list D:

I think you forgot for me Miggy D: I requested wolfie playing with a snow leopard and you said you will do it, but I dont see me on list D:

From above:

Unfortunately, dreamgirl5, I might have to ask you to simplify your request. I just can't fit in a request with more than one animal in it with as cramped as a schedule I have, already...Would you mind, perhaps, cutting down to one animal or a different request, maybe? I'm really sorry. sad.gif

ALSO

I finished Xbcdrt8741's Dragon. ouo

user posted image

[IMG=http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7756/iaza12836036826300.png]

I admit, I changed the design a LITTLE. I didn't change anything DRASTICALLY. There were just a few, err, 'Miggy Edits' that had to be implemented. xd.png

I know its not transparent, but I have some issues with that. If you want to do that, Xbc, feel free. If anyone else wants to do that, go ahead. JUST transparent, no other edits.

Edited by miggyrox789

oh, sorry, didnt saw that D: then, can you maybe make me just snow leopard? pwease? *hugs and gives a lot of ice cream*