miggyrox789

Miggy's Artsy Stuff

thanks a lot Saph! biggrin.gif

Miggeh, do you mind if I put it in siggy? xd.png

Not at all. I made it for you guys anyway, you are welcome to do so. smile.gif

Also, what did you want to ask before?

Edited by miggyrox789

thanks Miggy-dear! xd.png its so cuteh! biggrin.gif

ah, I just wanted to pop by to see are ya taking requests to ask you can I request something small at my birthday (30th June) cause your art is SO awsome. but I just got that perfect pic, so you can forget about it xd.png

*puts that perfect pic in rotator* THANKS A LOT! tongue.gif

Edited by dreamgirl5

thanks Miggy-dear! xd.png its so cuteh! biggrin.gif

ah, I just wanted to pop by to see are ya taking requests to ask you can I request something small at my birthday (30th June) cause your art is SO awsome. but I just got that perfect pic, so you can forget about it xd.png

No problem <3

Mmm...I see....wink.gif

In the future, please PM a moderator to let them know what's going on or use the report function so a mod can take care of it. I didn't hand out warns this time, but myself or another mod may in the future. Thanks. :3

~

Ooooh, turtles are cute; can't wait to see it.

Sorry, Sockeh. I got absorbed in my emotions. I do that a lot, LOL.

And here we has a turtle.

user posted image

Its a little off, sorry about that.

Here's siggy-sized~

user posted image

[IMG=http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2275/iaza12836051066700.png]

Hope you like, Dyzi. It's not necessarily my FAVORITE thing I've ever done, and its DEFINITELY not the best drawn, but I still had fun drawing it. And that's all that counts, right? |D

Also, just felt like posting this peccary I pixeled for my adoptables site that I'm working on, Glowaithe, which is hosted on MyAdopts until myself and a few friends finish learning how to code. ;o

user posted image

Edited by miggyrox789

Your art is beyond cute, may I have a devil kitten with an evil grin(you know...a kitten colored red with devil features), maybe goofing off a little bit, with a demon cat blurred in the background? any size you want. If that is somehow a bit hard for you, you could do a devil kitten in a background of your choice... maybe your avatar!

Edited by hgfggg

Alright, I'll give that a shot. smile.gif

Also, guys, anyone who has posted a request before my last post will need to post it again, as I have sadly removed the pixels.

Edited by miggyrox789

hurray! also, huwweh!

Edited by hgfggg

Alright, I'll give that a shot. smile.gif

Also, guys, anyone who has posted a request before my last post will need to post it again, as I have sadly removed the pixels.

I am not 100% sure if I need to repost this, but I will just in case. Can you please make me a black horse with a bit of a wide face to go in my signature. Thanks Miggy!

Apologies for double post, but I have completed hgfggg's request~

user posted image

And siggy-sized~

user posted image

[IMG=http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5300/iaza12836085197900.png]

Hope you like~

Adowablz! I did not expect it to be so awesome so fast!

Sorry, Sockeh. I got absorbed in my emotions. I do that a lot, LOL.

And here we has a turtle.

user posted image

Its a little off, sorry about that.

Here's siggy-sized~

user posted image

[IMG=http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2275/iaza12836051066700.png]

Hope you like, Dyzi. It's not necessarily my FAVORITE thing I've ever done, and its DEFINITELY not the best drawn, but I still had fun drawing it. And that's all that counts, right? |D

Also, just felt like posting this peccary I pixeled for my adoptables site that I'm working on, Glowaithe, which is hosted on MyAdopts until myself and a few friends finish learning how to code. ;o

user posted image

This is sooooooo cute! Thx biggrin.gif

Hey, if you have any time, I would luvz a pixel cat. White, with a black stripe running down her back. It's for my siggy.

Holy God, I dumped this thread, didn't I?

Well, hai, guys. I've missed doing a DC Art Thread, really. However, I really don't have much time. I have started to do Digital Chibis over deviantART, and have a few Art Shops/Galleries open on different forums, but for some reason I seemed to have forgotten this one.

I may or may not revamp it, if I do it might still be a while. I have a lot of school stuff and other things to that effect going on, so I don't have nearly as much time as I did (EIGHTH GRADE ASDFGHJKL;) but I still try to get some things done.

Sorry, guys. Any requests I had before this...I don't know if I'll get to them or not. I MIGHT. But you never know. I might reopen/revamp at some point. And if I do, Miggeh's Chibis, anyone?

After pondering this over for a long time...

... I've decided to reopen requests.

I'm doing pixel chibis now. A whole lot easier. Details in first post. |D