miggyrox789

Miggy's Artsy Stuff

Ohmygodimstillalivewhatisthisidonteven.

Yeah. After poofing from the DC Forums for a pretty long time, I've finally decided to return. I've evened out my school work and computer time to a level playing field, and I feel as if I can start something better now.

In the past, this thread has served many different purposes. However, I feel the need to return to my old roots. This will be a pixel thread.

My pixel requests, last time, did not go so well. However I have gotten a FULLY FUNCTIONING TABLET that allows me to work a whole lot better, not to mention faster.

However, the pixel style I have adapted over this time is a little different. Actually, really different. I do pixel chibis now, they're a whole lot simpler. I have examples a little farther down.

Rules

1. Be polite at all times, I really don't want a bunch of drama here. Over the time I was gone, I saw so much drama on different forums. It just disturbs me. @_@

2. I do not draw horses, or people. I do OCs, general animals, eh, you might even get me to do DC Chibis if you really want. I'll do anything for the most part.

3. Three slots on the list. Request with no slots left? Get ignored. Sorry.

4. Animation takes an extra step, but I might do it if you'd fall apart if I didn't. Like, if the pixel doesn't work right out without it. I only do SIMPLE animation; Tail/ear movements, blinking, etc.

5. At least RECOGNIZE it when I complete your request. Even if it's to come in and say that you hate it. There's nothing a dislike more than doing something for someone and it not even getting NOTICED.

6. I do have a sense of humor, seriously, I'm not some flat-out serious person. I just want my rules to be followed. xd.png;;

Examples

(All of these and more can be found on my deviantART. )

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

List

1. PieMaster

2. Daciana_Adena

Form

Username: (Your username...)

Subject Matter: (What it is you want me to pixel.)

References: (Text or reference pictures you would like me to use.)

Other Notes: (Anything else you want me to know about the request, how quickly you'll respond, etc.)

... I hope you all didn't facepalm at the sight of me being back... xd.png;

Edited by miggyrox789

I love, love, love the owl! It has nice detailing and it's really cute :3

Can you make me a Koi fish? I'm drawing one right now, so i'm in a fish mood tongue.gif

Very nice miggy! I love the owl and the bunnies, they are so cute ^^

Can you make me an adult Barn owl?

LOL, jeez, I'm getting pelted with requests now? xd.png

I'll get to them eventually. I have some problems with spriting birds due to anatomy fail so they tend to take longer so I can make them presentable. As soon as I get a little time I'll begin working. Thanks guys. :>

Went ahead and did the Koi Fish, since I figured it would take the least time. And it probably did. xd.png

user posted image

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4715/koifish.gif]

On to the other stuff. :>

That's perfectly fine. Thank you. :>

EDIT

Crow ish done. :>

user posted image

[img=http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5726/babycrow.gif]

Edited by miggyrox789

Those are super cute ^^ How about a little puppy, if you're still open for requests?

Those are super cute ^^ How about a little puppy, if you're still open for requests?

As soon as I can. The Barn Owl is a nice challenge for me, so it may take a while. x3

As soon as I can. The Barn Owl is a nice challenge for me, so it may take a while. x3

Yay biggrin.gif Looking forward to seeing it (and your other creations) ^^

When I have the chance, I'm gonna attack you with a super hard request >D

*dreams of black wolf and owl |3*

Oh, God. xd.png *becomes scared*

The barn owl is almost done. I have to shade the face and color/shade the outline. :>

EDIT

Finished it. Here we are~

user posted image

[img=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5136/barnowl.gif]

Edited by miggyrox789

These are adorable. Could you do a chameleon, if you get the time? You can do it anytime, I'm in no rush. And if you don't want to do it, just let me know.

Ok, I'll bite. ^ ^ Could I have a pair of wolves? Like...mates? One black and one the large side and the other being grey and smaller?

@satyr76

Ooh. Never done something like that before. I'll have to give that a shot. :>

@RinaChiba

If I get a large time slot I'll be sure to work on it. I bet it'll take even longer than the Barn Owl, LOL.

And here we have our puppy~

user posted image

[img=http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6774/iaza11455666648200.gif]