Kanakha

Where Do *Your* Dragons Come From?

Where do you get the majority of your dragons?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AP or gifting. I rarely stalk the biomes.

I go for all of them. People sometimes gift me things, sometimes I get something from the AP, and I love stalking the biomes.

...so...yeah.

Wow, old thread is old ohmy.gif

I am a CB lover, so I normally get mine right from the Biomes. I have been known, however, to do some AP hunting, and I have been gifted a few lovelies. I'm not a huge breeder, but I do like to send out some BSAs, Metallics, Trios or other pretties to the AP.

All over the place. I used to breed nearly all of my dragons (catch one, breed all the rest for that species) but I've started trying to collect more from the cave and AP to get some fresh lineages onto my scroll.

Most of mine are AP catches. I love catching hatchlings and ER eggs. It makes things more challenging, because everyone on the page is going for them, and they actually change when you refresh (or at least move around). Lately I'm also doing a lot of inbred raising, and that's the best place to start.

About 50% of mine are bred, 25% AP and all the CB's normally grow to hatchlings and get mass traded xd.png

I mostly get my eggs from the AP. Since I value lineages and codes along with rarity, I get lots of common eggies with interesting codes/lineages tongue.gif

I also get my rares (yay papers, ices, and etc.!) from the biomes. I think I'm pretty successful with my fast reflexes, fast internetz, and fast fast xd.png

I breed too >:3 (TINSEL. Y U NO MAKE BABIES >:E Y?)

I stalk the AP so a majority of mine are from the AP. I occasionally manage to nab something from the cave but I rarely keep my own bred eggs unless using them for a lineage.

Everywhere. I breed when I feel like making lineages. When I'm lacking a nice batch of CB x, I go hunting in the cave. If the cave is blocked, or slow and I only have one free slot, I go to the AP and steal all it's mints/stalk for hatchies, low-times, and rares. If I'm just bored, really unlocked, and the cave is going too slow for my pleasing I grab a batch of CB blockers and bite them. Moves the cave along.

Or just do things on a whim from wherever. Within standards, of course. No biting AP eggs, no dumping bred blockers. I usually need to take a break from the cave/AP and go stalk the other for a while if one ain't moving and I don't have the spare space to fix that myself.

Edited by AlternateMew

Well tough to say... ^^"

Most of my dragons are CB as I started to be a lovely little CB snob. wink.gif But even though they are CB (well obviously they are from the cave then ^.~) I think I drew most of them out of the AP or got them as IOUs/trades.

As I am reaching my CB scroll goal soon, I started to focus more on lineages now. Those I either breed myself or ask people to breed.

So basically.. they come from everywhere xd.png

I'm not too particular where they come from, but a lot of them have recently been CB. Since I'm actually trying to work on lineages now, a small selection of them have been bred by me.

These days, most of my dragons are CB or I bred them (for lineages and stuff). I sometimes stalk the AP. Once in a while I pick up nice eggs from the AP.

According to EDS, about 43% of my dragons are CB, though plenty of those came from AP hunts or trades. I do stalk the AP, but not as much as I used to when I started. Mostly I try to grab rares or low-time eggs or hatchies from the AP. I have a number of on-going breeding projects, and I like to trade pretty lineages with other people.

Most of mine are from the AP. I collect all sorts of rare and wonderful lineages, and I don't breed yet. So I stalk the AP a lot :3 I have found some true gems there.

AP. I prefer CBs and a lot of the times CB misclicks get dumped there. And every so often a gorgeous lineage will pop up.