Secret Society of Gifters

Secret Society of Gifters

Sophiera, you already have 3 specifics, CB's do count as specifics, however, your list has been approved since you originally put regular dino we just cannot guarantee you will get a different coloured dino but we'll try smile.gif.

harry-ginny your list has not been approved since you have 4 rares and 3 uncommons and you can only have 3 of each it's fine if you don't put any commons down but please fix your rares lists, thank you.

Everyone else your lists have been approved and will be added shortly.

Iside thank you for updating your list.

Drag thank you for updating your list, but please delete the original list if you haven't done so already, just to keep the thread from overflowing thanks ^^!

Infinis you are allowed you replace anything on your list or you may keep it if you'd like, thank you for asking.

Drag, everyone is allowed to modify their wishlist, we only ask that you drop us a line in either PM format or in the thread saying you do so. We prefer you edit the original list and not add more giant posts that make it difficult for us to find your wishlist. ;D So, if you could modify your original post, and delete your second post, we'd really, really appreciate it.

Thanks,

SSG

Edited by Secret Society of Gifters

A notice for anyone holding donations for us-

Several open scrolls on between noon and 3PM tomorrow, open and able to collect donations. Please PM us during that time if you are on and wish to drop the gifts to us.

Likewise

A notice for anyone still needing their gifts (and who have been PMd about them)

Your gifters will all be on tomorrow between noon and 3PM tomorrow, able to give you your gifts. PM us if you're on during this time frame and we will get them to you. Otherwise, please PM us a time you can be on, so we can accommodate you.

To those who have not received gifts yet:

Please be patient, the last three days have been a little hectic and not much gifting has been able to happen. However, we are slowly and steadily working our way through the lists. We've already completely finished two lists, and gifted one or two things on many, many others' lists as well. Please understand that upon receiving a donation or gathering a much-sought-after egg or hatchling, we go through the lists in order, until we find someone unlocked who has that dragon on their list. Please also understand that when all of your request rares are CB, you're getting shuffled back compared to those who are asking for any lineaged-metallic/trio/etc. That's just how it's set up. CB metallics are much, much harder to come by. Thanks so much for being patient, we'll be back to fast gifting here shortly, soon as we're a wee bit more organized and we can get the current batch of gifts to their recipients.

Thanks,

SSG

All gifters who have been holding things and need to shuffle them off

All wishers who have been asked to pick up their gifts:

SSGMemberP is currently on in chat from noon-3, please contact her about dropping off gifts, picking up gifts, she'll address you to other members who have your gifts/who can take things cause they have scroll space.

Thanks

SSG

Alright, thanks. I updated my wishlist (it's on the first page of the thread). smile.gif

Wishlist:

Rare:

CB Stripe

CB Thunder

CB Black

Uncommon:

none

Common:

none

*Edited

Edited by Neuko

Wishlist* unsure.gif

Thunder, Magma, Ice, Nebula, Glory Drakes, Dino, Ember, Terrae, Harvest

Edited by Ktribb

I like this idea smile.gif

Wishlist:

Rare:

Gold

Silver

Alt black

Uncommon:

Cheese

CB Canopy

Common:

Harvest

Water

That's all for me ^^;

Rares/Specifics

CB Black

CB Metallic

CB Nebula

Uncommon

Paper

Shallow Water

Common

Magi

Purple

No inbreeding please. Yeah I know this will take a while, but I'm patient. Oh, and I can help with any unspecified / 2nd / 3rd gen PB nebula wishes wink.gif

rare

-CB silver

-CB striped

-CB black

uncommon

-paper

-shallow water

-dino

common

-vine

-canopy

-hellfire

Edited by halean

Thank you very much for the approval, despite the little dino extra. I shall wait patiently for your news smile.gif

Please take questions elsewhere, this is not a thread for that.

An Announcement of Gifts:

We've been holding gifts for days now, and are falling behind on gifting due to this.

The following people need to come pick up their gifts, ASAP.

oakash

reimolino

drag

Iside

Lizzyluna

nynaevesilverwind

caya

xetehkah

AnnieLyla

Varnayrah

Ninjablood

superguy16

Tatrina

We've PMd you already and either 1. not heard back or 2. missed you entirely in some manner. Message us when, cave time, you can be on to collect. If we do not hear from you in 2 days, your gifts will go to the next in line.

We will be announcing your giftings like this from now on, along with an accompanying PM, to avoid extreme inbox clutter. Please only message us times you can be on if you've been announced on such a list, questions, and donation offers.

Thanks!

Thanks for those who have come for their gifts (in red above).

Edited by Secret Society of Gifters

MY NEW WISHLIST smile.gif

rare

-Silver

-Gold

-Alt black

uncommon

-Cheese

-Paper

-Dinos (especially red, but i accept all)

thanks biggrin.gif

This is very very nice. Thank you.

Bantymom's Wishlist:

Rare:

CB Silver

Silver

CB Pink

Uncommon:

CB Hellfire

Shallow Waters

Blunas

Common:

BB Wyvern (thanks to everyone involved)

Ember

Pygmy

Cheers and Thank You

Edited by bantymom

More announcements biggrin.gif

After much consideration, we have decided to stop accepting wishlists at this time. This decision was reached after much thought, considering many of our members' reduction in free time as school is starting back up/vacations are ending. There is also a large, large list of wishlists being worked on quite heavily. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, the list will reopen once we've gotten a little further into it.

Also, wishers, please attempt to stay open xd.png We often come in to find a wisher and find that most of you are locked! This creates even more of a backup, as we're forced to hold gifts and shuffle around.

Furthermore, please be a little patient. We've found many of you will PM us and then hop off the computer for the night, when ten minutes later we'll come onto the forums and find the PMs and you gone.

Finally, a question posed to those whose wishlists have already been approved.

How do you feel about our method of informing wishers about gifts? Would you like to see it done another way? Would you like to see gifts announced in the thread or do you prefer PMs? Or do you have other suggestions (related to announcements, please, nothing else.) Let us know. We'll hear you out and possibly make changes-but no promises.

Until then-please check your inboxes, we've sent off more gift notices and will be online all day to make sure you get them.

I've made an effort to keep a spot open or at least be within 24 hours of becoming open. I think you guys have done great with informing people and I think the announcement method coupled with a pm is perfect.

I'm wondering (as others may be) how quickly you're managing to fulfill these lists and who takes priority. (You were very clear about the special requests like inbreeding though) Are you going in order of when the list was written or is it that you get a silver egg and choose randomly among those who requested one. Also are you going down the list getting one gift to each person, then going down the list again to get a second gift.

Sorry if I'm peppering you with questions and by no means do I intend to sound demanding or impatient, I'm just really curious about your method because I find the whole thing very interesting

I am a little curious as to one more thing though, after we write up our wishlist, if we manage to get something on it do we edit the wishlist? Do you want us to replace it or just mark it off? Does it count towards your gifts?

My situation is that I just got myself two out of the three commons I'd requested but all I ever really wanted was that tan ridgewing since I just can't seem to breed one myself, did you still want two more choices on that list or am I just done for commons now?

Also I'd like an updated donation request list, I've been working on donating a few things you guys said you needed.

Just a bit of feedback, thanks again for doing what you're doing and very sorry if I asked anything that was previously answered.

I agree with Rinah. You have done great informing people and your announcement method PMing people is absolutely perfect. smile.gif I think you don't have anything to change. Also, good work with this fantastic thread.

I agree with the above concerning how you message people, it works though I would also put a limit on how long they have to respond. I know its wish lists and its completely good people donating but like the other gifting thread I am part of the people have 48 hours to respond if not it can go to the next person. This way also the turn over will be a bit quicker hopefully and since the message take a time imprint on when they were sent its easy to record when 48 hours will be up.

This is such a nice idea!

Now for my impossible wishlist:

RARE:

CB Gold

CB Silver

Even gen metallic (any gen, gold and silver both okay)

UNCOMMON:

Stripes

Cheese (for freezing)

Reds

COMMONS:

none right now, I think I'm mostly fine.

no inbreeding, please. smile.gif

Tehjohnli, we're not taking new wishlists. (points to above post)

The way we gift is as follows: We receive a gift and go in order down the list (skipping people who are locked or who have already received a gift of the same rarity (ex. I'm looking to gift a chicken, but skip those who already received a silver and have chicken on their list, or those who are locked) and gift to the first open person available. Which is why some people haven't received anything (all their stuff went to people before them) and some people near the bottom of the list are getting things (no one else requested it).

Also, if you'd like to see our progress so far, simply go through the thread. Anything in red is something we've gifted. There are also three completed wishlists near the front of the thread, who've written COMPLETED all over their post. biggrin.gif

Wishlists: You may, at any point, edit your wishlist. Please PM us after doing so so we can double-check it and are informed about it (we might get confused otherwise). We don't mind you changing things around at ALL. Have fun with it. We really, REALLY prefer nobody repost their list. Just go in and edit what you have. It helps us find your most up-to-date wishlist and any comments you leave in your post WILL be seen, I PROMISE. xd.png And if anyone already has extra posts (questions not included) and could delete them, we'd much appreciate it.

The most needed list is pretty much the same. We haven't retallied but they're still the most common requests, so far as we can tell. We can retally it later though, if we have time biggrin.gif Mostly we need trios, metallics, dinos and chickens. Pretty much everything else has been POURING in and we don't really have the space to hold loads of gifts that we could breed or snag off the AP ourselves. We appreciate the thought in gifting pretties, and we'll still gladly take them (it IS still easier than Ap catching or breeding), but maybe take it easy on us, yeah? xd.png There's only so much scroll space here.

It's good to hear you think our announcement method is good. We were concerned.

Any more questions?

I shall get unlocked in 13 hours (I'll have room for 1 egg or hatchie). Just for you to know. ^^

EDIT:

To add, I am GTM+1 timezone, my clock is in my signature, to make it easy for all. smile.gif

Edited by Reginea9

Forgot to put, most times if I am locked its mainly because I am gifting through other threads so you can PM me and if I am on I will make room for it almost most times right away. Also I take in a lot of commons so just contact me and if I will stayed locked for a while I will decline for the next person.

The way we gift is as follows: We receive a gift and go in order down the list (skipping people who are locked or who have already received a gift of the same rarity (ex. I'm looking to gift a chicken, but skip those who already received a silver and have chicken on their list, or those who are locked) and gift to the first open person available.

About the locked thing. I think I am not the only one when I say that the majority of the time, I am ready to drop eggs if a gift comes in or if I need to breed something. I usually am raising hatchies only to be frozen, and I've dropped plenty to get a new spot. After all I could always get/bred another. For example I have a deep sea and a waverunner I'm not currently attached to that would be dropped should the need arise.

So, in other words, I'm asking that perhaps the rule is reconsidered. If not, I'll understand.