Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Can anyone tell me what cb winters are worth now? Would one be worth a 2nd gen tan ridgewing from a male thunder?

Can anyone tell me what cb winters are worth now? Would one be worth a 2nd gen tan ridgewing from a male thunder?

I think it probably will. Usually CB things are worth much more then bred ones (unless they are metallics or prizes of course tongue.gif )

And if you accept a IOUs for the tan you will be 99% sure to do the trade.

I think it probably will. Usually CB things are worth much more then bred ones (unless they are metallics or prizes of course tongue.gif )

And if you accept a IOUs for the tan you will be 99% sure to do the trade.

I agree ^^' I usually trade a CB Stripe for 3 CB Winters, if that'd be any help.

They used to be very common actually.

These days CB blacks can be quite valuable, sometimes as much or more as CB Stripes. You could certainly get a good offer on it, but I wouldn't comment on specific examples (maybe 3rd+ gen trios or tan ridgewings ? dunno).

If you don't have many you'd be better off keeping it actually.

Really? I can't even get a CB Magi hatchling for one CB Black...

I haven't been on in a while, so I need a bit of help figuring out what these guys would get me blink.gif

What would a 2nd gen Silver from Silver x Cavern Lurker be worth? user posted image

I also have a 3rd gen Black from a black x terp spiral I am curious about. Any comments on it's value? user posted image

I really need a pair of CB winters before the season is over. Either that or a pair of 2nd gen winters from falls, 3rd gen winters from falls-summers, or 4th gen winters from falls-summers-springs. I also have no blusangs, shimmers, neglected, paper, vine alts, black alts, CB trios, or CB nebulas. Taking a good clutch of eggs instead of hatchies is no big as Katty0 owes me for helping her out on Valentine's Day and will hold anything I get on her scroll until it grows up, so I am looking for quality eggs. Any feedback on what I should accept for either?

I haven't been on in a while, so I need a bit of help figuring out what these guys would get me blink.gif

What would a 2nd gen Silver from Silver x Cavern Lurker be worth? user posted image

I also have a 3rd gen Black from a black x terp spiral I am curious about. Any comments on it's value? user posted image

I really need a pair of CB winters before the season is over. Either that or a pair of 2nd gen winters from falls, 3rd gen winters from falls-summers, or 4th gen winters from falls-summers-springs. I also have no blusangs, shimmers, neglected, paper, vine alts, black alts, CB trios, or CB nebulas. Taking a good clutch of eggs instead of hatchies is no big as Katty0 owes me for helping her out on Valentine's Day and will hold anything I get on her scroll until it grows up, so I am looking for quality eggs. Any feedback on what I should accept for either?

I fear you won't get much for the black. Maybe just a 2nd-3rd gen winter.

Maybe you may hold it until it hatches: hatchlings have more value of eggs, and you have a chance to have it be an alt.

On the other hand, metallics are always very precious. You will probably have no problems in getting 2 (or maybe even more) cb winters for the silver

I fear you won't get much for the black. Maybe just a 2nd-3rd gen winter.

Maybe you may hold it until it hatches: hatchlings have more value of eggs, and you have a chance to have it be an alt.

On the other hand, metallics are always very precious. You will probably have no problems in getting 2 (or maybe even more) cb winters for the silver

Thank's okay. I love my little black. It is my 1st spiral. It is currently up to 6th gen! cool.gif

From what I've seen, when you can't trade something rare for a common hatchie, it's not that your rare isn't worth it--it's that people simply don't have the desired item on hand. For example, let's say someone comes along offering a CB Silver for 7 CB Lumina hatchies. Like hot dang I'd love to jump on that trade! ...But I probably wouldn't have 7 CB Lumina hatchies on hand because they're not worth particularly much in trades, so I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of grabbing a bunch. And even though I'd be more then willing to grab and hatch seven of 'em, I probably wouldn't because I'd assume the trade would be gone for something else long before those 48 hours passed.

That's why I like IOUs so much, haha--they all but guarantee that you'll get what you want, as the other person will KNOW what you want and go and get it for you, rather then them just having to have had a bunch of the relevant things on hand at the time, which doesn't often happen. Although of course you must be careful who you accept IOUs from!

Agree with this person

A few years back when blacks were flooding the ap (seriously they were caveblockers once guys) cb blacks were pretty much almost as rare as cb metallics.

From what I've seen, when you can't trade something rare for a common hatchie, it's not that your rare isn't worth it--it's that people simply don't have the desired item on hand.

I'm not that sure... I just tried to trade a 3rd gen purebred thunder for another 3rd gen pb trio or a couple of pb tsunami hatchlings, which I think are quite more common then thunders, especially of pb ones.

I gave up after three days without a single offer, even if I always accept IOUs

I'm not that sure... I just tried to trade a 3rd gen purebred thunder for another 3rd gen pb trio or a couple of pb tsunami hatchlings, which I think are quite more common then thunders, especially of pb ones.

I gave up after three days without a single offer, even if I always accept IOUs

If I'd only seen that... sad.gif

Which is one reason trade offers are often not made. Others don't see them.

As for CB blacks - I want to hear from you... biggrin.gif I am rubbish at catching, but I breed well.

How would one rate the relative value of these rares (compared to each other):

CB Black, CB Blusang, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Pink, CB Stripe, CB Trio, CB Tsunami.

And would it make a difference if they were bred instead of CB? (Assuming they all have the same type of lineage, so let's say 2nd gen PB).

If I'd only seen that... sad.gif

Which is one reason trade offers are often not made. Others don't see them.

As for CB blacks - I want to hear from you... biggrin.gif I am rubbish at catching, but I breed well.

Do you think tinsels can snare a cb black? What gen of tinsels?

CB Black, CB Blusang, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Pink, CB Stripe, CB Trio, CB Tsunami.

And would it make a difference if they were bred instead of CB? (Assuming they all have the same type of lineage, so let's say 2nd gen PB).

I'd go like so for the CB:

Blusang

GW, ice, black, stripe, magma

thunder

tsunami

pink

PB usually has much less trade value than cb counterpart, although offering them as hatchies instead of eggs can offset that some.

I have a CB black, if I were taking tinsels for it (which I'm not) I would probably want nothing lower than fourth gen on the more common pairings, or up to sixth gen on something more unusual, say one of the 2012 lines.

Ok, quick question.

How does a purebred 2G Dragon stack up against another Dragon same type, but has a different species mother and father? And how valuable are 2G PB dragons overall?

I tried doing a survey of that, but I found that the responses were so extraordinarily inconsistent that they weren't very useful.

Anyway, right now I'd say (if CB):

Blusang

Magma/Ice

Thunder

Black/Stripe/Golden Wyvern

Tsunami

Pink

Ok, quick question.

How does a purebred 2G Dragon stack up against another Dragon same type, but has a different species mother and father? And how valuable are 2G PB dragons overall?

It's really going to depend on what the other species IS. For example, anything from Old Pink is usually worth more than something from a common. I will say, personal preference, is that unless the dragon is an Alt or a Hybrid, I avoid PBs.

I tried doing a survey of that, but I found that the responses were so extraordinarily inconsistent that they weren't very useful.

Blusang

Magma/Ice

Thunder

Tsunami

Pink

For the most part I agree with this ranking with one exception: In my most recent trades I've noticed that you can get a CB Trio for a CB Gold Wyvern pretty easily so I'd put GW higher up than Black/Stripe.

Blusang

Magma/Ice

Thunder

Tsunami

Pink

Actually I find Blacks and Stripes much harder to catch than Trios. But well, you said inconsistent answers wink.gif

Ones I have not been able to catch in the Cave at all are Silver, Blusang, Ice, Thunder and Black, despite repeated attempts.

I have managed to catch one Gold, a year and a half ago, one pair of Tsunamis about 4 months ago, one Magma and one Stripe, both about one year ago. My continued attempts to catch more any have failed.

I seem to have less problems picking up Golden Wyverns, at least 7 to date, or Pinks, at least 11 to date. I think I have gifted or traded off several of each.

Just for comparison.

For the most part I agree with this ranking with one exception: In my most recent trades I've noticed that you can get a CB Trio for a CB Gold Wyvern pretty easily so I'd put GW higher up than Black/Stripe.

Yeah inconsistent. I will say that recently, I've seen a lot more GWs than Blacks and Stripes and I've had a MUCH harder time trading them.

I've also seen more Magmas and Ices than Thunders recently (although it used to be the other way around). There're tons of people in Alpine now so you'd expect to see more GWs drop, but that they'd be harder to catch (as in more competition). There also seems to be a lot more Blacks than Stripes (but bred blacks can alt which may increase the value of CBs outside of rarity)--Forest and Jungle barely move but Blacks drop anywhere.

Lastly, it seems everything got reset at January anyway (metals breeding out of control and rares dropping more often in general) and my info was all from the end of last year. I'd like to know two things: One: Why's everyone suddenly in Alpine? Originally it seemed to be Tri-horns, but everyone stuck around even after their value tanked. Two: What'll happen when seasonals move back to Forest?

--------------

Now my question: What would it take to get a 2nd Gen Metal (non-tinsel/shimmer) from Old Pink?

Lastly, it seems everything got reset at January anyway (metals breeding out of control and rares dropping more often in general) and my info was all from the end of last year. I'd like to know two things: One: Why's everyone suddenly in Alpine? Originally it seemed to be Tri-horns, but everyone stuck around even after their value tanked. Two: What'll happen when seasonals move back to Forest?

Alpine: Golden Wyverns, Royal Blues, Winters, Ices, Tan Ridgewings all dropping along with random BSAs, and the Tri-Horns are still being snagged pretty fast.

I don't know that the Seasonal change will make a big difference.

Blusang

Magma/Ice

Thunder

Tsunami

Pink

For me, it's

Blusang

Black/stripe

Magma/Ice/Golden Wyvern

Thunder

pink

Tsunami

Ok, quick question.

They're usually tradeable with their own category like uncommons with uncommons and commons with commons