Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What about offering a 3rd gen holly like the one in my sig for a 2nd-3rd gen shimmer? It seems nobody is interested in a "3rd" gen. Everyone only wants 2nd gens in exchange for shimmers, and now they can get a 2nd gen holly easily so my trade is just rubbish. Kinda annoying. I honestly would be happy with any 3rd gen tinsel or shimmer because I have none lol. Oh well.

Edit: I also traded a CB Silver for a possible shimmerkin IOU, because nobody was interested in a CB Silver + 3rd Gen Holly IOU for 2nd-3rd Gen Shimmer.

So what would be a good trade for a 3rd gen holly choice of stair/checker?

Edited by shovedtbh

that depends entirely on the user you're trading with. I still believe that CB Metals are a fair trade, so, what would you trade for a CB Metal? Loads of Hatchies, Special Tinsel Lines, maybe many nice second gens, Alt Blacks seem to be greatly valued as well. But in the end, it depends on what the Owner of the CB wants. Asking and making propositions is the easiest way to get to it. Some won't trade but only gift - others won't make lists but only auction when they actually have a dragon - so it's basically down to luck, how you contact the owner, and what their wants are and if you can provide them. Also, later down the lanes, when CB owners have like 50 CB Metals from the overzealous "I want it first", they might get bored by their non-breeding metallic kin.

Hollies are getting a lot more common each year. Sorry.

So your telling me simply that I won't get any trades for it? Maybe a few 2nd gen metallics or lower gen lineaged tinsels would be a fair trade? Or nothing? lol.

Eh, some people don't want to spend hours Holly-hunting for a nice lineage, or don't have a fast enough connection. Right now Shimmerscales are the popular dragons of choice, but if you wait until holiday time you'll probably get plenty of offers. smile.gif

So your telling me simply that I won't get any trades for it? Maybe a few 2nd gen metallics or lower gen lineaged tinsels would be a fair trade? Or nothing? lol.

You'll be able to trade it for something, although I personally wouldn't do so until much closer to Christmas. Just probably not 2nd Gen Shimmers or CB Metals.

that depends entirely on the user you're trading with. I still believe that CB Metals are a fair trade, so, what would you trade for a CB Metal? Loads of Hatchies, Special Tinsel Lines, maybe many nice second gens, Alt Blacks seem to be greatly valued as well. But in the end, it depends on what the Owner of the CB wants. Asking and making propositions is the easiest way to get to it. Some won't trade but only gift - others won't make lists but only auction when they actually have a dragon - so it's basically down to luck, how you contact the owner, and what their wants are and if you can provide them. Also, later down the lanes, when CB owners have like 50 CB Metals from the overzealous "I want it first", they might get bored by their non-breeding metallic kin.

Couldn't have said it better myself. happy.gif I offered a ND for mine, and they said "No, just breed me an egg from your favorite pairing". It's all about what they want.

What would i get for a 10th Gen PB Perfect Stairstep Turpentine hatchling?

What is the worth of a bronze tinsel x neotropical

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hmq4i

Its a nice lineage and fairly low gen, maybe lowgen Metallics..

Question

What would I be able to get for this egg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7EOaF

Personally, I wouldn't give anything for it. That's the stuff that I would throw in the AP.

Anyways, I have quite an urgent request.

Being incredibly stupid, I only picked up one of the new Valentine's eggs. What do you think I would have to give to trade for another?

Thanks smile.gif

Personally, I wouldn't give anything for it. That's the stuff that I would throw in the AP.

Anyways, I have quite an urgent request.

Being incredibly stupid, I only picked up one of the new Valentine's eggs. What do you think I would have to give to trade for another?

Thanks smile.gif

Nothing. People are throwing them to the AP often enough that you should be able to snag one from there. c:

Just caught this on the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/LoceM

It rocks! What would I have to have/catch/breed to get a mate for it?

It depends. Do you want a third gen silver or black? For what it's worth, I routinely trade 2nd gen Blacks from that pairing for CB trios.

Of course I'd want the 3gen Silver....the expensive one.

Well, there are always third gen metallic swaps, maybe a couple of CB trios and bluesangs...

What can I get for a cb nebula and a purple Dino? unsure.gif

Personally, I haven't had much luck trading CB Nebulae lately. At least 3 ended up either gifted away or grew up on my scroll.

What does a girl need to offer to get a CB Lumina?

Nothing. I just reflex-clicked one in the last drop, so if it's not urgent I can send you a teleport link sometimes tomorrow (probably in about 16 hours) when I can get back online again. Just let me know if you're interested smile.gif

And a small edit to my initial question:

What would three CB Winters be worth? xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

What is the worth of a CB black? I haven't been on DC for months and as far as I can remember they used to be quite rare, but I have no idea what it's like nowadays...

What is the worth of a CB black? I haven't been on DC for months and as far as I can remember they used to be quite rare, but I have no idea what it's like nowadays...

They used to be very common actually.

These days CB blacks can be quite valuable, sometimes as much or more as CB Stripes. You could certainly get a good offer on it, but I wouldn't comment on specific examples (maybe 3rd+ gen trios or tan ridgewings ? dunno).

If you don't have many you'd be better off keeping it actually.