Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What is the value of NDs these days?

People are still asking for CB metals, however, personally I think they are over priced if you look at how much easier it has gotten to make an ND these days.

Ballpark figures for vampire eggs? I know they're easier to make/harder to trade now but do you think asking for any lineage/gen trio egg for a vampire egg or hatchling is too much?

Edit to add: if that's too much to ask what's more reasonable, or do you find trading vampires is just luck?

Edited by KishaRa

Bluesangs - CB's are highly in demand still I believe - lower gens not so much, at least in my experiance.

Vampire eggs... I haven't seen them trading for much lately. I would consider them fairly common, but they might hold more value to someone who doesn't yet have one... but I wouldn't expect to get anything uncommon for them.

Vampires are one of the harder things to gague.

What would a CB Nebula be worth these days?Because they seem to have gone down in popularity...

Edited by Isuzu

Not that I have one, but I want to ask what the 2nd gen 2012/2013 prize dragons are worth. I want to see your guys opinions. xd.png

Let's see, in various sigs, I've seen first born children and souls offered (oh, the soul offer was in YOUR sig), along with multiple CB golds and CB Silvers.

My question is - if you have a 3gen rare (a member of the Trio for example) checker with a Common, would it be an acceptable trade to ask for a 2gen member of the Trio paired with a Common?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Not that I have one, but I want to ask what the 2nd gen 2012/2013 prize dragons are worth. I want to see your guys opinions. xd.png

It depends on the owner. Some are asking for CB Metals or NDs, but some are only asking for easy things, like a Horse egg!(yes, I actually got one for a horse egg)

For one spot I offered a CB silver and for another spot I gave 6 CB blacks and a CB GW.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I've got two neglecteds, XhDLI and 390lS, they are currently at S1 hatchling stage. They are supposed to gender. I have an ungendered one, and want a male and a female for a matched set. If they both gender same, I'll use one for trades.

I can't get them to gender. They are at 5 days now. I've got them in like, 3 hatcheries, but they are not getting very many views at present. What can I do to get them to gender soon? Anything??

Edited by Riverwillows

How many CB Trios/Black/Stripe are worth for a CB Metallic/ 2nd gen Tinsel/ 2nd-3rd gen new prize dragons/ ND?

What are your opinions?

Yeah, I'm just very curious. xd.png

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I've got two neglecteds, XhDLI and 390lS, they are currently at S1 hatchling stage. They are supposed to gender. I have an ungendered one, and want a male and a female for a matched set. If they both gender same, I'll use one for trades.

I can't get them to gender. They are at 5 days now. I've got them in like, 3 hatcheries, but they are not getting very many views at present. What can I do to get them to gender soon? Anything??

Maybe you can ask someone to click on them: some more clicks are after more useful then views to make them gender

How many CB Trios/Black/Stripe are worth for a CB Metallic/ 2nd gen Tinsel/ 2nd-3rd gen new prize dragons/ ND?

What are your opinions?

Yeah, I'm just very curious. xd.png

Well, I had an offer of 10 2nd gen trios accepted for a 2nd gen new prize, if that helps. happy.gif

How much do you think I could get for a 3rd gen stairstep prize from female gold prize x tsunami?

I'm mostly interested in metals (CB-3rd gen), so it would be nice to have an approximate value put in those terms.

~

How much do you think I could get for a 3rd gen stairstep prize from female gold prize x tsunami?

I'm mostly interested in metals (CB-3rd gen), so it would be nice to have an approximate value put in those terms.

~

Seeing as people are offering their souls and limbs, getting at least a 3rd gen metal wouldn't be much of a stretch.

What, no offers of firstborn children?!! xd.png

Really as well as the metals sem to be breeding for a lot of people I wouldn't think that it would be stretch to get one or two 2-3 gen metals. I think like the tinsels the big drop off in trade value will probably come at about 4-5 gens.

What could I expect to get in return for a perfect 3rd-gen Golden Wyvern x Shadow Walker checker?

What could I expect to get in return for a perfect 3rd-gen Golden Wyvern x Shadow Walker checker?

You can get a blood swap (PM me tongue.gif) or a few hatchlings a the most.

What is the value of a CB tan ridgewing? :0

Also 3gen shimmers?

Just want to know what they are worth.. :b

Opinions: Would it be unreasonable to ask for a CB Trio in return for a 2nd gen, PB curled alt black hatchie? Thanks.