Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

6 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Is a Chicken + Cheese a fair offer on a CB Silver? Or is too low/too high?

I don't think a Chicken and Cheese are enough for a CB Silver. I'd expect to pay a bundle of unbreedables if I wanted a CB metal, personally. 

I'd suggest - try it. Sometimes one gets more than expected, sometimes one gets less - after all, each egg is worth that what someone trades it for. And who knows - maybe someone with a CB Silver just wants the Chicken+Cheese right in that moment?

Ok, I'm a bit out of the loop. What are CB Aeons worth nowadays? Can I get one for a CB Gaia? More than one? Also, are Gaias (and Chronos's) still at the level of coppers, or have they dropped?

I'm also wondering about pyralspites. I know almandines and spessartines have (finally!) become more common, but how much? Looking at some trades it seems like pyropes are actually the most valuable of the three at the moment, is that true?

Take a look at him- how much do you think he's worth? He was a hybrid fail and has a really mixed lineage but I bet he's worth something.(If anyone wants to trade for him btw just PM me)

EDIT: Oh right, no view links. So I've got a gen 3 nebula from a very mixed lineage. It has to be worth something, right?

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings

12 hours ago, Elennilda said:

Ok, I'm a bit out of the loop. What are CB Aeons worth nowadays? Can I get one for a CB Gaia? More than one? Also, are Gaias (and Chronos's) still at the level of coppers, or have they dropped?

If you had a CB Gaia and you were looking for Aeons, I think you could possibly get two, yes. Try hatching the Gaia and asking for Aeon eggs and I'd say that's a pretty fair trade. Gaias and Chronos might be worth a brown Copper at the moment. Coppers don't seem to drop as often, but the older the breed, the more likely people have already got their scroll goals and they might be willing to trade for a newer one, even if it's slightly more common. I'd consider brown Coppers and Gaias/Chronos about equal.

12 hours ago, Elennilda said:

I'm also wondering about pyralspites. I know almandines and spessartines have (finally!) become more common, but how much? Looking at some trades it seems like pyropes are actually the most valuable of the three at the moment, is that true?

I've been seeing these guys a lot more frequently lately. I'm not sure which would be the most valuable since I'm not trading them myself, but Pyropes have typically been the easiest to get with the lowest value. When I see them, they tend to sit in the cave for a few seconds before they're grabbed, so I don't think they're too difficult to grab. Personally, I don't even bother when I see them anymore because the last few I've had haven't really traded for much. You should be able to get one for a CB hatchling or two.

11 hours ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

Take a look at him- how much do you think he's worth? He was a hybrid fail and has a really mixed lineage but I bet he's worth something.(If anyone wants to trade for him btw just PM me)

EDIT: Oh right, no view links. So I've got a gen 3 nebula from a very mixed lineage. It has to be worth something, right?

You can post lineage links if you want to show off a lineage. Just replace 'view' with 'lineage' in the URL. :) I had a look at the Nebula on your scroll and I'd say it's probably not worth much unless you want to hatch it and someone's looking for a Nebula to freeze. People tend not to be as interested in lineages like that because they lack a clear pattern and therefore aren't easy to continue nicely. Try hatching it first, though. Hatchies are much easier to trade. You could probably then trade it for another uncommon dragon with a somewhat messy lineage.

6 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

How much is she worth?

My best guess after watching the trading hub / threads for a while would be that she is worth something (whatever they are willing to pay - but not likely CB silver/gold/ND/2G prize) to sb who likes long lineages with mixed SAs and Thuweds.

That being said, for me personally (and people who only like CB / short lineages SA stuff or checkers) she isn't desirable at all. (Sorry :( , that makes it harder to find trade partners)

10 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

How much is she worth?

I think what makes this potentially harder to trade, and ultimately worth less, is the fact that the first generation isn't exclusively Thuwed pairs, or spriter's alt pairs, or CB Prizes. It's a bit of a mixed bag, which means you might struggle to get offers you're interested in. From what I understand, most people want consistency in the first generation so they can use the dragon as part of their own breeding project. Since it has hatched, you might get a bit more luck finding someone who's interested! 

Oh this thread exists?

Then I will ask anything I want :v

For now: how much are Unbreedables worth in your opinion (aside from another unbreedable)? I usually trade them for 2 or more low-time hatchlings, and doesn't have to be CB since putting CB as a restriction seems to make the trade significantly less affordable (yet, somehow there are people out there who gave me CB hatchlings anyway).

Are theses a fair trade for the rarest dragon on dragon cave the one on my wish list?  ~eggspam removed~

Edited by Kaini
Removed view links

Just now, Kaini said:

Laryal, no they would't be unfortunately.

Awww ok then will not trade i do have silvers an golds but they are like 10 gen an i know they will not be either thanks.

NDs are difficult to trade for. You really have to have CB golds/silvers or 2g prize. :S Considering they're the rarest things on the site, if you have one they fetch a high price.

Check out forum games, there's an ND raffle going on right now, you might be able to win one! :)

20 minutes ago, Kaini said:

NDs are difficult to trade for. You really have to have CB golds/silvers or 2g prize. :S Considering they're the rarest things on the site, if you have one they fetch a high price.

Check out forum games, there's an ND raffle going on right now, you might be able to win one! :)

Thanks  an where please tried to find but couldn't

Edited by Laryal

35 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Oh this thread exists?

Then I will ask anything I want :v

For now: how much are Unbreedables worth in your opinion (aside from another unbreedable)? I usually trade them for 2 or more low-time hatchlings, and doesn't have to be CB since putting CB as a restriction seems to make the trade significantly less affordable (yet, somehow there are people out there who gave me CB hatchlings anyway).

They vary in value because some of them are more rare than others. (Plus, some people hoard them while others might not even like them that much)

E. g. dinos in the colours blue/purple are often worth more than a red one (except if sb is looking for that one specifically).

[I had a purple and a red dino during the last few days and and while they were up for trade the purple usually had 2-3 times as many offers and they were a lot more valuable]

Other unbreedables like cheese, chicken and paper seem to be more common (judging by trades and past offers on such trades) so their worth might depend on current availability on the trading hub. I've got all of those 3 quite easily during my first 4-6 weeks here without super rare trade fodder or something :)

Just keep in mind that this is just my opinion and others might see this very differently.

So many things depend on what the other person wants.

I wouldn't trade ANYTHING for a dino - I have a full set and there's no point having more. Same goes for cheeses and chickens, though I will grab them if I see them in the biomes. I MIGHT  trade for a paper, as they are so CUTE.

On the other hand, I have traded pretty 3 gen even prizes and even 2 and 3 gen PB golds, for single commons I needed at the time. The biggest thing is what people want, much more so than what something is "worth".

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I've gotten multiple 'uncommon' eggs for a Dino (although they were messy, which might've influenced that ability). If I recall correctly I've traded a Cheese (or maybe it was a Paper) for a CB Aeon. I've also traded a CB Copper for a Paper, though in that case it was someone specifically asking for a Copper. In general I've found that Papers/Cheeses/Chickens seem to be traded more often then Dinos, though I'm not sure if that's more people not wanting Dinos or simply not catching them to trade.

Ahh okay.

Guess I'll just see what I can do with them, now if only people's wants aren't blank or just "offers" :v

18 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Ahh okay.

Guess I'll just see what I can do with them, now if only people's wants aren't blank or just "offers" :v

If they have something you want and you have the time to wait (most people let offers sit for a short or long while) then what keeps you from offering?

Worst case scenario they decline or let it sit for some time and cancel the trade.. But maybe they are like me (= sometimes incredibly impatient) and will accept one of the first offers even if there isn't something really good (because they just want their eggslot freed) :)

Just, please, don't offer lineaged stuff on trades that ask explicitly for CB only (that is something that drives me crazy).

21 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Just, please, don't offer lineaged stuff on trades that ask explicitly for CB only (that is something that drives me crazy).

Maybe some people are not used to English? I sometimes get offers that's clearly not what I stated too. (On rare occasions, I let it slip pass by and accept them.)

I always try to check their scroll, so that I know whether they are egglocked or not :v sometimes they hide their scroll, so I don't know if egg offers are acceptable or not >.<