Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

@Karobb .... thanks for the input? Still new to this trading thing, so. :mellow:

If anyone would be so kind as to give a reasonable thought about what to ask for, that would be great. Tempted to gift the egg if I get no bites, dont want to cheat anyone! ^_^

Just now, Nathair said:

@Karobb .... thanks for the input? Still new to this trading thing, so. :mellow:

If anyone would be so kind as to give a reasonable thought about what to ask for, that would be great. Tempted to gift the egg if I get no bites, dont want to cheat anyone! ^_^

Mostly I just see people swapping them for other prize"kin", god whoever coined the phrase!  Not really sure what they are "worth" honestly.   So much depends on someone actually wanting that pair and having something to trade for it.   I would just leave it open to offers and see what you get!   If you own any 2nd gen prizes you may want to go for a swap, people are really into even gen prizes these days!

12 hours ago, Nathair said:

Hi, I wouldn't say that a random prizekin can usually pull 4 cb aeon or a CB gold, unless the person is really good at catching, or really needs that egg for a lineage. (Which may not be likely, because people often have a certain breed they want in mind, rather than whatever you happened to breed that week.)

If you're hoping to get better trades for a prizekin, you may want to make arrangements ahead of time with people who are looking for a specific lineage. I've been offered some fairly nice things from people requesting something special and planned. 

@Toyo Hmn, thank you! I currently am attemping to get a prize to fullfill a previous trade, but its becoming the other breed. -_- Maybe it would be worth one uncommon, then.

What are the Fire Gem rarity levels (as in, are blues more rare than greens, etc.)?

1 hour ago, LibbyLishly said:

What are the Fire Gem rarity levels (as in, are blues more rare than greens, etc.)?

All are worth the same. They can be caught pretty easily at the right time, so the different colors don't vary in value like Gemshards or Sunrises/Sunsets.

32 minutes ago, MaeTM said:

How much is a numbers-only CB common dragon worth?

I think it depends on the breed. A Khusa would go for more than a Waterhorse. You could probably get an alt checker or 3-4G Prize.

It also depends on how "in demand" they are, and who actually collects them. There's several code hunters, such as myself, but we'd all pay different prices for different things. All-Number codes are super rare and I personally am always looking for them, and in the past I have traded a CB Silver for one. All trades are subjective in value. Some would call me crazy for offering something like that in exchange, others could justify it. But I do agree with The Dragoness that Breed can be a factor, as well as them being worth a  nice Prize line (or even a bit more).

Are a CB Magma, Pink, silver Lunar Herald, and Autumn hatchy all together worth a CB green copper? Or am I dreaming?

Assuming the lineages consist of the same breeds, which is worth more? A 3g prize from a stair/spiral, or a 3g prize from a checker (perfect or alternating)

Likewise, which is worth more? A 3g prizekin from a stair/spiral, or a 3g prizekin from a checker (perfect or alternating)? Again, same breeds involved, only difference is the arrangement of the lineage.

1 hour ago, Lurhstaap said:

Are a CB Magma, Pink, silver Lunar Herald, and Autumn hatchy all together worth a CB green copper? Or am I dreaming?

I think so!

Just now, Ariento said:

Assuming the lineages consist of the same breeds, which is worth more? A 3g prize from a stair/spiral, or a 3g prize from a checker (perfect or alternating)

Likewise, which is worth more? A 3g prizekin from a stair/spiral, or a 3g prizekin from a checker (perfect or alternating)? Again, same breeds involved, only difference is the arrangement of the lineage.

Stairs are easier to continue than checkers. Spirals are less popular than both.

Prizekins from checkers are definitely worth more than those from stairs/spirals. Easier to use for lineage building.

Personally, I find stairs boring, so I would value a spiral over a stair. Checkers are the hardest to make, so they're the most valuable, in my experience at least.

Is it safe to assume that one Gemshard would fetch one Sapphire? 

Edited by LibbyLishly

I'd have thought a sapphire was rather easier to get, but maybe I just see more of them than I should ?

Well, it doesn't matter anymore, anyway; I finally caught the stupid Sapphire that had been eluding me.

Did Dinos became harder to catch lately? I saw some trades that wanted CB Silver for one Dino egg (there were a few of them lately) - what are dinos worth now, is it really nearly price of CB Silver?

I personally wouldn't give a CB Silver for a Dino, but I guess it depends on how much it's worth to you.

I don't think one dino is worth a CB silver. I would say 2 is more reasonable, maybe even 3 if someone is trying to drive a hard bargain.

I've been finding it pretty common for people to post in their 'want' list in trades some dragons that are far more valuable than what they're trading; I think it may just be for the odd chance that a generous offer will be made.

What are 2G Aegises, Yulebucks, Snows, and Solstices from uncommon mates (IOUs) worth? I'm hoping to offer a CB Spessartine, CB Golden Wyvern, 3G Prizes, and 3G Metals. I also have a CB Gemshard on hand but I'm not sure if those are worth anything anymore.

Edited by The Dragoness

Would it be realistic to ask for a Gaia xeno in exchange for a red copper? Gaias seem to be the most desired xeno from what I've seen.

Edited by LibbyLishly
A word.

12 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Would it be realistic to ask for a Gaia xeno in exchange for a red copper? Gaias seem to be the most desired xeno from what I've seen.

I think they are the same worth tbh. Maybe Green ones are a bit more rare but you could probably with luck trade for it as well. I always get more offers for Gaias than for Coppers.