Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I'd say red coppers and blusangs are both worth more than tan ridgewings all by themselves. If you're desperate though just offer whichever you care about less and see if you can lure someone in. Although, honestly, ridgewings drop fairly often in cave--just hover your mouse over the egg to see code, pop it in lineage/ view, then grab if it's tan. Or snap up every one you see if you don't mind waiting for misclicks.

^This. *facepalms* 5 years on and off on DC and I still learn new things *feels like a idiot* blink.gif

What!? Blusangs increased in value? They are on par with Coppers now? Truly???

Edited by Stormypulse

I'd say red coppers and blusangs are both worth more than tan ridgewings all by themselves. If you're desperate though just offer whichever you care about less and see if you can lure someone in. Although, honestly, ridgewings drop fairly often in cave--just hover your mouse over the egg to see code, pop it in lineage/ view, then grab if it's tan. Or snap up every one you see if you don't mind waiting for misclicks.

Thank you for the useful tip for checking their colour via the lineage. I will try that.

Otherwise I guess that due to this mass-Celestial-hysteria people just don't have any Tans to trade.

Also would a single CB Celestial egg still be worth anything, or have they saturated the trade market too much by now?

Too saturated and too easy to get in my opinion. It's been taking me five minutes or less to find one in the Cave. I have only seen people offering multiples of them on the trading threads.

depending one the line yes, i still get offered decent stuff.

the ones hat dont trade i just AP xd.png

Looking at the lines, I can see why I got 2 for the tin and 4 for the shimmer. The tinsel base has 20 tinsel offspring. The shimmer only has 8, and only ONE offspring of any kind from the line I have. Nice to know!

I kind of reflex clicked a Pyrope from Volcano. I know they used to be worthless, but since TJ recently explained to us that all three pyralspite have the same rarity. I was wondering if they are actually worth something today?

I kind of reflex clicked a Pyrope from Volcano. I know they used to be worthless, but since TJ recently explained to us that all three pyralspite have the same rarity. I was wondering if they are actually worth something today?

Personally, I don't think so. I still see Pyropes more than the other two. I took that statement from TJ to mean that Almandines and Spessartines weren't nearly as rare as we thought they were.

I am pretty sure that once people realise they are now as rare/common as the rest of the Pyralspites, they will be willing to trade for them smile.gif So, I wouldn't say they are worth something today, but I am certain they will be worth something tomorrow tongue.gif Now everyone is too busy trying to get their Almandines and Spessartines.

What!? Blusangs increased in value? They are on par with Coppers now? Truly???

No - pretty sure ADP was just stating that Coppers & Blusangs were both higher value than Tan Ridgewings. Value wise it would be Coppers > Blusangs > Tan Ridgewings.

Brown Coppers may be closer to Blusang value though.

Hrrmmm I haven't been around lately so I don't really know the value of Xenowyrms anymore, but they used to be rare right?...

How many CB Celestials can I get with a CB Astrapi? tongue.gif

Hrrmmm I haven't been around lately so I don't really know the value of Xenowyrms anymore, but they used to be rare right?...

How many CB Celestials can I get with a CB Astrapi? tongue.gif

Xenos are still decently uncommon, and Celestials are pretty common. I also think Astrapi are considered on the less common side as far as Xenos go, so you're in some luck there. I'd guess you could pull 2, maaaaaaybe 3 Celestials for that.

What about CB Silver and Gold? What are they worth?

I mean, yes, overwhelmingly people trade Golds for ND's, some CB Silvers and 2G Prizes, but may be possible to trade them for number of Xenowyrms/Coppers/Almandines?.. ninja.gif

So we established that CB tans are worth less than Blusangs and Coppers, but what are they worth then? If I were to.. say.. ask for red or common hatchies in a trade, how many do you think I could get?

EDIT:

Also what are CB gemshards worth in general? (I don't expect a hatchie for this necessarily)

Edited by ~Magpie~

What about CB Silver and Gold? What are they worth?

I mean, yes, overwhelmingly people trade Golds for ND's, some CB Silvers and 2G Prizes, but may be possible to trade them for number of Xenowyrms/Coppers/Almandines?..

ninja.gif

Sure, it's possible but it's all about timing and finding a person who is willing to part with a CB Gold for several uncommons. smile.gif

don't worry

Edited by InugamiZERO

EDIT:

Also what are CB gemshards worth in general? (I don't expect a hatchie for this necessarily)

They aren't worth much, BUT they should be worth more once they're hatchlings since people are often looking for a particular color smile.gif

About how many any lineage any gender storm hatchlings go for a CB Red Copper?

Same question about how many Red hatchlings for a CB Red Copper?

Clya - I think red or storm hatchies would be the same amount. I did a trade for a green copper and asked for 10 but apparently that was on the low end.

Wondering how much CB lunar heralds are worth? I'm going to be asking for storm hatchies, and I already have someone to trade with so I can't just say "best offer of"

Thank you smile.gif

Little question: a CB Thunder Egg is Rare, right? And what could i ask in a trade?

(Just caught one)

Little question: a CB Thunder Egg is Rare, right? And what could i ask in a trade?

(Just caught one)

More of an uncommon than a true rare.

You should be able to get an unbreedable, other uncommons like tan ridgewing/red dorsal, maybe a trio swap although thunders used to be, and maybe still are, the easiest of the trios to catch (so the least valuable). Blusangs and some of the xenos and coppers are getting easier to catch too, so you might be able to trade for one of those.

More of an uncommon than a true rare.

You should be able to get an unbreedable, other uncommons like tan ridgewing/red dorsal, maybe a trio swap although thunders used to be, and maybe still are, the easiest of the trios to catch (so the least valuable). Blusangs and some of the xenos and coppers are getting easier to catch too, so you might be able to trade for one of those.

Thank you Tawanda!

What do you guys think a CB Spessartine is worth? How about a CB Golden Wyvern? I'm wondering what other CB rares/uncommons I could trade them for, or for which gen Prize dragons.

What do you guys think a CB Spessartine is worth? How about a CB Golden Wyvern? I'm wondering what other CB rares/uncommons I could trade them for, or for which gen Prize dragons.

I don't think you can trade either of those for a rare these days. As I understand it, Spessartines and Almandines are showing up in the Cave much more frequently now. And CB Wyverns aren't very uncommon in my opinion; I see them fairly often although I wouldn't consider them common.

For a CB Spessartine, you can probably swap for a CB Copper (color options may vary), a CB Xenowyrm (color options may vary), a CB Trio (Ice/Thunder/Magma), or a CB Blusang. You MIGHT be able to get a 3G prize, but I wasn't able to find any trades that backed that theory up. I give my 3G prizes away though for free, so who knows. smile.gif

For a CB Golden Wyvern, a CB Trio maybe, CB Blusang, or something more common.

I don't think you can trade either of those for a rare these days. As I understand it, Spessartines and Almandines are showing up in the Cave much more frequently now.

Actually... Almandines and Spessartines were dropping a lot just after the release but seem to be going back to their "rarity". In particular, right now, Almandines seem to dropping at Silver level, and Spessartines at Copper level. Let's see what happens next week.

I agree that a Spessartine could be swapped for a CB Copper but, I think it is more valuable than Xenos.

Thanks for the answers! I wasn't quite sure whether Golden Wyverns were considered uncommon or not, since I do see them relatively often in the cave but then again every once in a while I see them in trades too, so I dunno. I guess I'll just put my eggs up for trade and see what offers I get smile.gif

I guess I'll just put my eggs up for trade and see what offers I get smile.gif

If I may... With Spessartines I find it better to offer on a existing trade than to put it up. It's really hard to resist those shiny orange eggs wink.gif And while the idea of choosing from a possible variety of offers may be tempting, maybe it would be better to start offering on something you really like first and seeing whether you can get it instead. People seem to like 'being offered' more than offering wink.gif I don't know if you are interested in 3rd gen Prizes, but from my experience you can definitely try for them, especially on some older trades.