Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I traded a CB Gaia for a Sapphire right before the second flood. That price should be considered high if they continue to show up as frequently as they are now, so no -- definitely should not be trading 1:1 with 2G prizes.

Ah I see, I was wondering because of the trades I see that are asking for CB Golds and Silvers, some with 2gen prizes. I think I saw some 2gen prizekins going for 1:1

Has there been a determined rarity for them?

Ah I see, I was wondering because of the trades I see that are asking for CB Golds and Silvers, some with 2gen prizes. I think I saw some 2gen prizekins going for 1:1

Has there been a determined rarity for them?

Well, people can ask for whatever they want but it doesn't mean they are worth that at all. smile.gif And given how easy it is to get them as of yesterday evening (DC time), they are probably not worth CB Silvers/Golds/2G prizes. It is probably still too soon to determine the rarity, but I'm guessing that they will be common-uncommon.

Do lunar heralds have varying values based on their color? (I.e. Golds are worth more than indigo) or are they all about the same?

Edited by Saami

Do lunar heralds have varying values based on their color? (I.e. Golds are worth more than indigo) or are they all about the same?

I think they can vary slightly but not by much. I usually see them going for around the same amount each. I've seen the gold and silver ones more popularly in trade.

Edited by mo7

CB Spessartines seem to be catchable again smile.gif What could i get for one in the way of CB Imperial hatchies or any lineage Grey/storms hatchies? of course i would not expect them all at once wink.gif

Cb nebulas and LHs from the Alpine have been appearing for me yesterday. What could i get for them?

Edit: rrattts, I would do an iou of storm hatchies for a CB Spessartine :3 How much, I do not know. 25? 50?

Edited by MadameZ

I know that this question must be have been asked before but things change. From hardest to easiest to catch, is this the right order?

- Almandine

- Coppers (any harder than the others?)

- Spessartine

- Xenos (any harder than the others?)

I know that this question must be have been asked before but things change. From hardest to easiest to catch, is this the right order?

- Almandine

- Coppers (any harder than the others?)

- Spessartine

- Xenos (any harder than the others?)

-Almandine

-Spessartine

-Xenos: Users don't really agree on which are the hardest to catch. Some say Gaia; some say Thalassa; some say Chrono, Pyro, etc.

-Coppers: Coppers aren't that difficult to catch anymore. Haven't been for a while.

ETA: Xenos and Coppers might be roughly the same difficulty to catch?

Edited by Eos

-Almandine

-Spessartine

-Xenos: Users don't really agree on which are the hardest to catch. Some say Gaia; some say Thalassa; some say Chrono, Pyro, etc.

-Coppers: Coppers aren't that difficult to catch anymore. Haven't been for a while.

ETA: Xenos and Coppers might be roughly the same difficulty to catch?

Thank you. Today I was in the Coast looking for a Copper. Saw a bunch of Spessartines instead smile.gif

Thank you. Today I was in the Coast looking for a Copper. Saw a bunch of Spessartines instead smile.gif

Well, if you can catch one, you should be able to get a Copper for it easily. smile.gif

Do the Xeno breeds vary? I have way too many chrono, it's all anyone seems to offer (and I don't even ask for them), and recently trying to trade for one got no bites.

Also, how many cb hatchies would seem appropriate to offer/ask for a 3gen prize?

Do the Xeno breeds vary? I have way too many chrono, it's all anyone seems to offer (and I don't even ask for them), and recently trying to trade for one got no bites.

Also, how many cb hatchies would seem appropriate to offer/ask for a 3gen prize?

Vary in what? Rarity? There is no consensus on which type of Xeno is harder to get than others, but I do see people ask for Gaia, Thalassa, and Chrono more than the other types in trading posts. I see people ask for Gaia the most, probably.

ETA:

What's fair to ask for a cb Thunder? Would I be able to get a cb Copper?

Personally, I consider CB Thunders slightly easier to catch than CB Coppers (the red/orange and blue/green ones, at least). You can certainly ask for it though. It's not an outrageous request by any means.

Edited by Eos

What's a fair trade for a CB seasonal dragon? Specifically Spring. Like, the highest rarity.

Edited by Holocast

Vary in what? Rarity? There is no consensus on which type of Xeno is harder to get than others, but I do see people ask for Gaia, Thalassa, and Chrono more than the other types in trading posts. I see people ask for Gaia the most, probably.

Just vary in trading, if someone asks more for a chrono than a thalassa for example. But thank you, that answers my question as well

What's a fair trade for a CB seasonal dragon? Specifically Spring. Like, the highest rarity.

It's not a rare or very uncommon dragon. So, in my opinion, maybe an unbreedable or a CB common/BSA hatchling. Just depends on if someone really wants it, and can't find it/doesn't want to look for it. It might fetch a better trade once hatched? smile.gif

Edited by Eos

Could I get a CB Ice for a CB Antarean? I'll probably wait until it hatches to post a trade, which is generally a more valuable trade, right?

What is a CB spessartine worth? Is it less rare than the Almandine?

Edited by andromedae

What is a CB spessartine worth? Is it less rare than the Almandine?

Pretty much anything besides the insanely rare stuff. (ND's, CB Gold, CB silvers (?)) They are less rare than Almandines, but I got pretty dang good offers on one yesterday, so just ask and see what people come up with!

Could I get a CB Ice for a CB Antarean? I'll probably wait until it hatches to post a trade, which is generally a more valuable trade, right?

You can certainly try. A hatchling might be a more appealing trade, but Antareans seem to be really common right now. Not quite as common as Sapphires, but still easy to catch. You might be better off offering multiple Antarean hatchlings since a CB Ice is uncommon.

Quoting TJ's:

"Over the past two weeks, Almandines aren't even the rarest of the three alts"

This contradicts everything I've been seeing and reading (i.e. trades with several Spessartines) but he has numbers, we don't.

Any idea of which one is the rarest alt nowadays?

Are you absolutely sure? I was able to get a fourth gen gold for one, but maybe that isn't as valuable as I thought?

EDIT: What if I ask for a messy Ice? I'll admit, I'd like a CB, but I could try to get one of those later?

Check your PMs.