Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is a CB Blusang worth 1 or 2 CB Xenowyrms?

I'm afraid that's the other way around. Right now, there are more Blusangs dropping than Xenos.

Is a CB Blusang worth 1 or 2 CB Xenowyrms?

I believe 1 blusang = 2 Xenos.

The xenos are dropping, I filled up my scroll today with them.

That's great. Maybe you can go to this thread and give people some tips on how to achieve that.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8848046

If you check the thread that you pointed out you'll see that:

1. I already posted in that thread earlier

2. Several people are reporting that they are seeing many many xenos dopping in the cave, so they are not rare.

A blusang is a rare dragon, so based in the fact that xenos are popular but probably commons I would say that 1 blusang is worth 2 xenos.

I'm honestly getting the impression that Golden Wyverns and Blusangs have the same rarity. Not the same demand, but the same ingame supply. Given enough time Blusangs might end up sitting in the Coast much in the same way Golden Wyverns sit in the Alpine now.

I'm honestly getting the impression that Golden Wyverns and Blusangs have the same rarity. Not the same demand, but the same ingame supply. Given enough time Blusangs might end up sitting in the Coast much in the same way Golden Wyverns sit in the Alpine now.

Right now? Uh, no. GW's pop up much more.

You might be right actually. I was clicking through the biomes, skipped over Coast, read the word "brine" out of the corner of my eye, went back and it was still there, 2 refreshes later.

Right now? Uh, no. GW's pop up much more.

The demand for Golden Wyverns is lower than Blusangs. Blusangs will always be taken, while there's a chance for Golden Wyverns to be ignored completely when there aren't many people hunting. They'll usually be taken, but I've seen them ignored for the full 5 minutes before. They're probably set to have the same rarity ingame, even if it's different in practice at the moment.

Edited by Tehya Faye

What would the offspring of a 2012 prize x new release be worth?

It depends on the outcome. People are still looking for new releases so if it turns out to be a prizekin, you could still get a decent trade for it. Maybe even a couple of CB rares. If it's a prize dragon, you could probably get a few CB metals for it or possibly a Prize-swap or spriter's alt offspring. It just depends on what all you're wanting. If it's Xenowyrms you're after, you could probably get a good four, maybe six for the prize offspring if someone's desperate enough.

You might be right actually. I was clicking through the biomes, skipped over Coast, read the word "brine" out of the corner of my eye, went back and it was still there, 2 refreshes later.

Yep. I spent a few hours in the Coast, hunting for something else, saw 2 Xenos and at least 4 Blusangs. The Xenos disappeared immediately, the Blusangs were still there after 10 seconds.

Agreed, blusangs have become rather easy to catch since the pyralspite release, I've even gifted away a couple of them because I keep reflex-clicking them. So I agree that at the current demand for xenos, a blusang will not trade for 2 xenos, but rather the other way round.

I doubt that they will become as easy to catch as goldwyverns, since the blusang sprite is more popular. But they are not hard to catch anymore.

Since it hasn't been answered so far:

Another inquiry about summers.  How hard are they to catch CB right now and what is the going rate?  Are they worth a CB xeno?  A chicken? (maybe according to the above quote)

Right after the release they were really easy to catch, they were sitting in the biomes for close to a minute while everyone waited for someone else to pick them up in the hope a xeno would appear after the summer xd.png

Here's the quote about summers and chicken that I was referring to - though it seems I did not remember it correctly, it says that summers:chicken trade 1:1 at the beginning of the season and 2:1 later.

Should I be able to get a CB Xenowyrm for a 2nd gen Gold from Frill?

I asked for two first, mentioning I might accept one. Today I explicitly stated I will accept one, but still no offers.

(There's also a CB Summer in the trade. That one alone will probably not get a Xeno, but in combination with the Gold...?)

Should I just drop those eggs and hunt Xenos in the cave instead? tongue.gif

What would a blue dino be worth?

Another unbreedable or maybe multiple BSA hatchlings. Can't think of much else.

Should I be able to get a CB Xenowyrm for a 2nd gen Gold from Frill?

I asked for two first, mentioning I might accept one. Today I explicitly stated I will accept one, but still no offers.

(There's also a CB Summer in the trade. That one alone will probably not get a Xeno, but in combination with the Gold...?)

Should I just drop those eggs and hunt Xenos in the cave instead? tongue.gif

Might take some time to get those Xenowyrms since they're so high in demand right now tongue.gif but they are dropping in the cave, so perhaps you should try that? biggrin.gif

Do you think I have a chance of getting a cb gold with a cb green copper + 4-5 4th gen prizes?

Or, if not, what could I try to offer (given that lowish gen prizes and spriter's alts are out of my possibilities)?

Do you think I have a chance of getting a cb gold with a cb green copper + 4-5 4th gen prizes?

Or, if not, what could I try to offer (given that lowish gen prizes and spriter's alts are out of my possibilities)?

I see people say they still get good trades for 4g prizes sometimes, but I don't see it myself. Maybe if the line is somewhat rare...

I think you'd probably have a better shot at a gold if you could add some CB xenos if you are any good at catching.

I don't think so. I personally wouldn't make that trade (especially since fifth-gen prizes go for so little nowadays) but I've never traded away/for a CB Gold before. Unless you can catch CB Silvers, Almandines and/or Coppers and try to make that trade... honestly I think your best bet is Neglected dragons, since technically anyone can "make" them. I'm pretty sure someone who managed to catch a CB Gold and is willing to trade it instead of keeping it is unlikely to have trouble catching more common things. If you'd rather not, you could also wait until someone has a CB Gold to trade and hope that their requests are doable (like a ton of CB hatchlings, a certain lineage, something like that).

EDIT: What Tawanda says about Xenos is likely true; they're in very high demand. I wouldn't say just a few eggs, though, because they're not impossible to find and might become common.

Edited by Chalkboard

Someone was accepting offers on a paper dragon egg.

I offered a 2nd gen Xeno egg, a vampire hatchie and a magelight pygmy hatchie.

Thoughts on this?

What exactly are neglecteds worth in terms of CB golds/silvers? Is it 1:1? Also, are genderless neglecteds worth more or are they all the same?

What are CB vamps worth nowadays?

Not a lot, vamps pop up in the AP fairly often. Some people place a higher value on CB vamps that have been bitten by original (2008?) vamps, but I don't think they go for anything that could be considered any kind of rare.