Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I agree with DragonNighthowler. I hope there is a market (EATW/official market/whatever), in it you can choose to view offers that are "looking for CB red" or "Have CB stripe". It is not a new phenomenon that the trading thread is mostly "have X CB golds want 2G shimmer". I need to get common messy gendered hatchies (for freeze, I am almost at 500 dragons) and tried to get them by trade. I offered CB vine hatchie, CB speckle-throat hatchie, messy lineaged tinsel egg, but I didn't get an offer that I was looking for.

Trading for messy hatchies for freezing is very special, I have the same problem, but someone in this thread pointed out why you don't get offers if you're asking for messy hatchies.

1. people don't have them at hand

2. they believe their chances you'll trade with them and not with someone else are very slim, so they don't bother incu-hatching AP-eggs to offer the hatchies on your trade

I usually ask for a couple of specific things, cb or nicely lineaged common hatchies and point people to the freezing list in my profile. I usually get cb common hatchie offers, sometimes nicely lineaged or specific things I asked for, but never messy hatchies. It seems they're just not somehting you can trade for - maybe it helps to put an "accepting IOU" note in your siggy, point people there and encourage them to pm you - I think I'll try that and see how it goes.

PS: I pm'ed you about the messy vine

I traded off a CB Gold to a CB Female Holly owner (The one you have is most likely a male which is what the original is, people have CB Female hollies due to the raffle and I believe those are rarer than the males) for 4x 2g Golds from that holly and we're now discussing for me being on their next spot for that holly next Christmas. People do pay pretty good stuff for a 2g Holly. Though if you mean just the non-holiday offspring then I don't think you can get a CB metallic? Not sure, as this is not in my expertise area. xd.png

Yes this is referring to holly offspring during christmas season

I'm afraid not. Unbreedables aren't worth very much except to collectors and even then I don't think you'd ever find someone wanting to trade a cb metal for one.

What would a 2nd gen silver Shimmer fetch nowadays?

They still can fetch anything.

How many cb green opals do I need to offer for cb copper or cb silver assuming I find someone who is looking for them?

How many cb green opals do I need to offer for cb copper or cb silver assuming I find someone who is looking for them?

Well, the rumor is that CB Green Opals are becoming more common, and they can only breed with other two-headeds, so you might need to offer more than you maybe originally anticipated. You'd certainly have to find a collector, and you'd probably have to be willing to hatch and influence them. My guess would be around 20, but it would very much depend on the person at the other end of the trade.

I'm collecting pillows and am having a hard time finding them on the AP where I usually hunt for them. So I'm wondering what would be good trade fodder for them.

I'd try and trade uncommons like Tan Ridgewings, Red Dorsals etc. for pillow hatchlings.

i have 2 shimmerscales from the same line they are the same generation and bred with the same mates (alt nebulas) the only difference is one is just a plain staircase and one is influenced as a spiral. my question is one of the shimmers offspring is iou'd out to people while the others is not if i breed them and get a baby from the line thats not iou'd should i offer the option of them taking it instead or am i fine to do as i please with it? unsure.gif

i have 2 shimmerscales from the same line they are the same generation and bred with the same mates (alt nebulas) the only difference is one is just a plain staircase and one is influenced as a spiral. my question is one of the shimmers offspring is iou'd out to people while the others is not if i breed them and get a baby from the line thats not iou'd should i offer the option of them taking it instead or am i fine to do as i please with it? unsure.gif

I think if people have been waiting for their IOU for a long time (a few months?) then it would be nice to offer them another option if you can.

They may just prefer to wait though, if they have their heart set on a certain pairing.

How much are 2g PB offspring of certain CB rares worth? I'm referring to dragons that were not rare as CB's in the past but apparently are now like nebulas and blacks.

What could I get for offspring from this? I'd really like a cb gold (since I don't have one), but I'm not sure if having the dead line in the lineage would lessen the value.

What could I get for offspring from this? I'd really like a cb gold (since I don't have one), but I'm not sure if having the dead line in the lineage would lessen the value.

Definitely not a CB Gold. Right now, tinsels unless they are 2/3/4th gen aren't worth something. And the fact that the dead ancestor of your dragon was a tinsel completely ruins the value of the line.

Not much. As Point says, Tinsels above 4th gen aren't worth much of anything now, and things from deadlines are usually worth even less. Add in the fact that the lineage is an even gen without a pattern (even gens are harder to continue than stairs / spirals, and patterns tend to make things more valuable) and I don't see it going for more than a nice 4th gen Gold at best.

How much are 2g PB offspring of certain CB rares worth? I'm referring to dragons that were not rare as CB's in the past but apparently are now like nebulas and blacks.

Neither Nebulas or Blacks are really rare at the moment, so their offspring won't be worth a whole lot. That being said, both are pretty popular breeds, so a low-time 2g PB Black egg or a properly-colored 2g Nebula hatchling might trade decently. And if you hatch the Black yourself and get an Alt, that should be worth quite a lot! Might get a 2g Gold for that one.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

follow up question to the one above if it were you would you offer the un ioud offspring in order of the list or go by who has already given you their half of the trade?

follow up question to the one above if it were you would you offer the un ioud offspring in order of the list or go by who has already given you their half of the trade?

Depends on situation. If none at all/little then I go to the one that has already given their half of the trade. As I see it, person that got on list later worked hard to get their part of the bargain finished. First person had a time advantage over the second yet second still finished up. Then again it really depends what they're getting you. First person could be trying to find a CB Gold, 2nd could just offer 15x Common hatchlings. -shrugs-

Two questions:

1. What is the rarity difference between a CB Green Opal and a CB Blusang? In other words which one is more rarer and how much rarer?

2. Is 4x CB Green Opals worth a 3G Bronze Tinsel?

Thanks

Two questions:

1. What is the rarity difference between a CB Green Opal and a CB Blusang? In other words which one is more rarer and how much rarer?

2. Is 4x CB Green Opals worth a 3G Bronze Tinsel?

Thanks

I think the CB green opal is a bit rarer than a cb blusang,but if you trade a cb green opal for a cb blusang,I think that's a fair trading.

2.Depand on the lineage of the tinsel,if it is a common line,you don't have to pay that many to get it.If it is a rare line,I think you should match the need of the owner to get one.

What can you get for a cb bluesang nowadays?

Could I trade one for a low-gen regular metal, such as a 2nd gen silver or a 2nd-3rd gen pb gold? Or what would I have to add to get one?

Edit: And what are cb tan ridgewings worth? Could that bring me a low-gen metal together with the bluesang?

Edited by Ha-Ki