Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What can I ask for this egg? I was thinking 3 AP hatchlings, but could I get a CB uncommon, like a GW or the like?

2G-3G GW, I'd think.

Between a CB Autumn, a CB Blusang, and a CB Tan ridgewing, which one is worth the most?

The blusang is probably worth the most.

In my opinion,

CB blusang > CB tan ridgewing > CB autumn

I have a cb sliver and found a guy that is offering a cb copper and Cb green opal for one. Should I do it?

I'd say that depends on how badly you want the Copper and Green Opal. If you don't have CBs of either (or don't have full sets of CBs), or if you don't want to wait until you can get them on your own, then go for it. Personally, however, I'd pass--CB Silvers have been consistently ultra rare over the years, but other things, like CB Blusangs and CB Coppers, seem to come and go in popularity cycles (both were once ultra rare, but I see a ton of CB Blusangs around now, and more and more CB Coppers every day). Plus, since Opals can only breed with other two-headeds, their lineage possibilities are greatly limited, and thus I doubt they'll retain a high value for too long.

So in essence: trade them if you really really really want or need the Copper and Opal, but otherwise I'd wait and see if you can't get those things for cheaper later on. smile.gif

I'm quite conflicted...I just managed to catch myself a pretty CB Blusang, and then I looked at a trade site and found that I could trade it for a 8G Gold shimmer from a stairstep gold shimmer/gold wyvern lineage, a 6G bronze shimmer from a sweetling/bronze shimmer stairstep lineage and an 6G Silver Shimmer from a silver shimmer/holiday spiral lineage. On the other hand though, I want to make a Silver/Magma lineage and have both CB silver and Magma, but if the silver genders wrong, then I want to use the blusang (if the blusang genders right)...lol confusing statement. I am quite unsure of whether to accept this trade or not...What is more valuable in your opinion? CB Blusang, or 3 shimmers? I don't have any shimmers or blusangs yet...

How common are 6th gen PB EG pinks, and what do I have to offer to get one?

Edited by AwesoMan30000

I'm quite conflicted...I just managed to catch myself a pretty CB Blusang, and then I looked at a trade site and found that I could trade it for a 8G Gold shimmer from a stairstep gold shimmer/gold wyvern lineage, a 6G bronze shimmer from a sweetling/bronze shimmer stairstep lineage and an 6G Silver Shimmer from a silver shimmer/holiday spiral lineage. On the other hand though, I want to make a Silver/Magma lineage and have both CB silver and Magma, but if the silver genders wrong, then I want to use the blusang (if the blusang genders right)...lol confusing statement. I am quite unsure of whether to accept this trade or not...What is more valuable in your opinion? CB Blusang, or 3 shimmers? I don't have any shimmers or blusangs yet...

I think that the blusang is worth more -- a lot of people are willing to gift shimmers once they are higher than 6th gen.

Shimmers above 3rd gen(4th gen to some people) are worth little to nothing. Don't make that trade, it's highly unfair to you.

Edited by Erica8798

What is the approx. worth of CB royal Crimsons? I'm in need of many at the moment.

I think they're about the same as tsunamis and blue opals; uncommon enough to be wanted and picked up quickly, but not rare enough to be asking for a lot. Myself, I was asking for a CB Blacktip or a CB Black Cap for one a few days ago.

--------

@Creative_canary : Don't make that trade, as its very unfair to you. Remember that while you are getting 8th gen and two 6th gens, you'll technically be "getting" 9th gen and two 7th gens, as that is what you'll be breeding to trade/gift/etc. Blusangs are very liked by many and I promise you that you'll get a shimmer eventually by stalking gifting threads.

I think that the blusang is worth more -- a lot of people are willing to gift shimmers once they are higher than 6th gen.

Higher than 4g, rather.

Its hard enough to find decent trades for 3-4gs, and definitely not worth it to bother to keep a higher gen for trading....

How much can I get for a 2nd gen Silver? And what about a Metal-fail? (Assume that the mate is un/common, subject to whether I actually own the required breed.) Just asking out of interest. In terms of how many unbreedables, what gen Shimmers and Tinsels, common hatchlings, etc. Thanks! :3

How common are 6th gen PB EG pinks, and what do I have to offer to get one?

Not very common at all. I would consider that type of egg "rare". As another PB trader I always trade off CB Trios for 7x 2g PB White Hatchlings and that seems to do the trick. You may want to try going for 2g Hatchlings as much more players will be able to breed them. A CB Uncommon egg might get you 3x 2g PBs though. And as I've told you before, PBs and CBs can be found in the AP, I saw a 6g PB not too long ago actually. Also another thing I traded off was a 4g PB White egg for a 3g PB White egg so you may want to just stick to trading as high as 4g. ^^

How much can I get for a 2nd gen Silver? And what about a Metal-fail? (Assume that the mate is un/common, subject to whether I actually own the required breed.) Just asking out of interest. In terms of how many unbreedables, what gen Shimmers and Tinsels, common hatchlings, etc. Thanks! :3

It really depends on the mate of the silver. You can easily see people offering a 5th gen shimmer (sometimes also a 4th gen) for a 2nd gen metallic, but most times they want it from a specific mate.

The lineage is also more important when it comes to metal fails. You need to find the right person who is looking for that specific lineage. Generally, coppers and nebulas can be good 2nd gen metalfails.

Being an avid 2nd gen metalfail lover and collector myself, I can tell you trading for metalfails depends on:

1. What the person needs -(mates for 2nd gen metals from the same lineage or previous mate refused)

2. If the person is a collector and needs it -(some people collect them in general, some collect all of them)

3. If the person is a collector and already has it -(if the metallicxcommon pairing is popular-just to name a few that I've seen: Male Silver x Female Moonstone, Male Sunsong x Female Silver, Black Anything x Metal Anything- it will either be really good for trading or really hard)

4. Timing and Luck - (the right person being online at the right time, etc.)

Sorry if this isn't a specific answer but from what I've seen, if you don't get a trade right away, it will at least get a trade eventually.

Pretty much what Iside said .. depends on what Silver is mated with. For most part I am not interested in 2nd gen Silver (still do not have single silver on my scroll), however if I see the right Silver mated with something I am looking for ... Well that is totally different and I would offer a lot. CB Trio's, maybe CB Golden Wyvern although I would have to had caught one first tongue.gif

Personally I would keep the CB Blusang, they have been hard to get for a very long time (about a year) and are just now starting to see some in caves. Especially considering how high gen all those shimmers are .. yea it includes several shimmers, but still.

Having said this, it really is a personal choice. How badly do you want some shimmers versus a Blusang. Are CB important to you or not. Are you interested in breeding projects. All those questions and more that only you can answer.

Okay, thanks guys. :3 For now I'll look around and see if I can find anyone who's specifically looking for a 2nd gen.

How many 2nd gen Nebula hatchlings would be a fair offer on a CB Thunder and CB Blusang? (assuming they're the right color & lineage the other person is looking for)

What about other bred (un)commons? How many would be more or less reasonable? Is 4 per egg (8 in total) too much or way too little?

How many 2nd gen Nebula hatchlings would be a fair offer on a CB Thunder and CB Blusang? (assuming they're the right color & lineage the other person is looking for)

What about other bred (un)commons? How many would be more or less reasonable? Is 4 per egg (8 in total) too much or way too little?

Is it both of those or just one? It would also depend on lineage as a Nebula x Silver would be worth more than a Nebula x Uncommon, ect. Also CB Blusangs are worth more than Trios so you'd need to push for a bit extra and I also doubt they do not want inbred if they want these many 2gs. I would say 10 is a pretty fair offer.

If it's PB and they really don't care about colorization 15-16 (for both of course) is where it's fair, imo.

Is it both of those or just one? It would also depend on lineage as a Nebula x Silver would be worth more than a Nebula x Uncommon, ect. Also CB Blusangs are worth more than Trios so you'd need to push for a bit extra and I also doubt they do not want inbred if they want these many 2gs. I would say 10 is a pretty fair offer.

If it's PB and they really don't care about colorization 15-16 (for both of course) is where it's fair, imo.

Thanks, I'll run through how many CB's I have to see if I can actually breed those numbers biggrin.gif

Would another (un)common x (un)common hatchling be a fair replacement for a Nebula x (un)common hatchling? Again, assuming the lineage & gender are what the other person is looking for. Do Halloween mates generally increase or decrease the value of the offspring?

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Thanks, I'll run through how many CB's I have to see if I can actually breed those numbers biggrin.gif

Would another (un)common x (un)common hatchling be a fair replacement for a Nebula x (un)common hatchling? Again, assuming the lineage & gender are what the other person is looking for. Do Halloween mates generally increase or decrease the value of the offspring?

Depends how much they're wanting for that uncommon. smile.gif As for halloween mates, that's a pretty much iffy thing. It's a lot better when you see a trade asking for a halloween mate rather than just breeding it and then asking for offers. Most seem to not like them at all. So in general, it usually decreases value. It's also a nice little thing to help sweeten deals when it's a really pretty lineage. ^^

Hi, I've two questions:

Would a CB silver be as equal worth of a CB gold? If not how much CB silver's would it take to get a CB gold?

Also, would 2 CB Red dorsals be worth a CB green copper?

Thanks

Hi, I've two questions:

Would a CB silver be as equal worth of a CB gold? If not how much CB silver's would it take to get a CB gold?

Also, would 2 CB Red dorsals be worth a CB green copper?

Thanks

I remember asking about this and multiple people but one told me that 1 CB Silver = 1 CB Gold. I find this absolutely false. I have noticed and kept a close eye on trades of people trading off their CB Golds and 100% of the time I've seen them get multiple CB metallics for them. My friend was trying to trade off two CB brown/red Copper for one and didn't get a bit. As for me, I've traded off a CB Gold and gotten multiple CB metallics which I traded off the excess (CB Red Copper) for a 3g Prize. 2 CB Silvers = 1 CB Gold.

As for the Red Dorsals, not at all. If anyone got a trade for a CB Green Copper for 2x CB Red Dorsals they're one of the luckiest people ever. Considering how all my CB Red Dorsals were from gifting threads or AP finds.