Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I am still sitting here in shock!!! Remember when I said I couldn't catch golds well I will take that back. As in the 11 drop I saw the familiar description in the alpine and clicked on it. Sat there in shock at seeing it going up onto my scroll!! blink.gif It is the first cb gold that I caught since geesh now this is really weird, are you ready for this on Sept. 21, 2008 I caught a cb one and now on the same month, same date I catch another one!!!

So my query is what should I ask for it--cb green copper? Or a bit more like a pink or orange magi egg or just the copper. Thanks smile.gif

I think I may be over valuing SS Silvers...

What would you want for silver eggs of this or this lineage? Recently I tried to trade eggs/hatchies like those asking for cb Black/cb Vine/Metalswap and got very little interest.

Edited by rumor33

Is it just me, or have we had a huge amount of Thunders dropping in comparison to the other Trios over the last couple of days?

Is it just me, or have we had a huge amount of Thunders dropping in comparison to the other Trios over the last couple of days?

Don't think so - in the last week I managed to catch two Thunders, one Ice and one Magma. Outside of them, I haven't seen any other trios. It's pretty much even for me.

I don't think so. I've always seen more Thunders than the other two.

I saw a Thunder today, but missed it. I feel like I see more Magmas than the others >.<

I traded my 2 cb blusangs for a 3rd gen. silver shimmer egg. Is this roughly what one would get for them?? Then I tried breeding my shimmer to a blusang only for it to refuse her. Soooooooo looks like I will have to get some more. rolleyes.gif

Also is it me or are there more golds starting to appear in the drops. The one person saw one and caught it in the Alpine early in the morning and then I caught one around 11:15 or so in the same biome.

Edited by LuvDragons

So my query is what should I ask for it--cb green copper? Or a bit more like a pink or orange magi egg or just the copper. Thanks smile.gif

I remember I saw someone get 3 CB Coppers (all different colors, yeah, DIFFERENT) for their CB Gold. I thought it was pretty lucky especially since the person didn't even ask for multiple CB Metallics -- they were just asking for one and I was seeing if they'd take One CB Silver. That other person who traded the Coppers for that Gold must have really wanted it. Just an outline:

2x CB Silvers

2x CB Coppers (Just say you prefer CB Green Copper and see if you can manage to get two for it)

2-3x Green Opals

3g Gold/Silver Shimmer

1x Neglected

Though I'd say keep it since it's been so long for you to catch one and it was exactly 5 years later until you finally caught another. wink.gif

EDIT: Btw, I think you got a pretty fair deal for the Blusang. If the mate for the Shimmer was blusangs (guessing it is since you were trying to bred a Blusang to it) then it's a common line and less wanted by people. You probably would have to offer 4-5 CB Blusangs for a rare line that's 3g, imo.

Edited by Saynna

Is a CB silver for a CB green copper an even trade?

Generally: No

Currently: Maybe.

It depends greatly on if you believe that a current drought, which affects many dragons every now and then (coppers, blusangs, gws) allows them to exceed their rarity. Make no mistakes: Coppers will still be picked up rapidly when they drop more, but they will then drop more a lot. (just like blusangs currently do)

What are CB Red Dorsals worth nowadays?

I got a trade for it for a 2g Turp from Gold father. I would say you could trade it for a Tan Ridgewing CB, Purple Opal CB, or a Gold Wyvern CB would be a fair trade.

Tan Ridge = (exact equal imo) Red Dorsal

Red Dorsal > Purple Opal

Red Dorsal > Gold Wyvern

I feel Gold Wyverns aren't worth that much. Been seeing them drop like crazy in Alpine lately.

@Rox: It depends on which alt it is. I know people (if not all) prefer the curled up one over the sitting one so that one is going to be worth more, especially if they're 2g PB. Though I wouldn't say they're worth a CB Metallic. I was just about to trade for one (curled) offering 6 CB Black hatchlings 3 being influenced as a pair, but my trader forgot about the time and it grew up as an adult, sadly. I think they're worth a bit more than a CB Blusang. :3

Edited by Saynna

What would a CB Autumn be worth right now ?

So far I am trading a CB Paper, CB Bloodscale, CB BleedingMoon, a CB Stripe, and adding in a CB Nebula if they want... Is that enough ?

Is a cb green opal worth one cb silver?

To me, since I don't hoard limited breeding species, a cb silver would be worth more to me than a cb green opal. I would gladly trade a cb green opal for a cb silver but not the other way round.

Edited by arlymaye

What are CB Bloodscales worth? Would it be fair to ask for a CB Ice?

And I'm guessing that a CB Red is not worth a CB Autumn, correct?

What would a CB Summer be worth?

If you've still got one, it would definitely be useful to the right person, since autumn has started now. If there are people who weren't able to get all the CBs they wanted over summer, they might pay a good price for one, but I guess it depends how much they need it. You'd probably need to find the right person, since most people I know got all they needed and are more interested in autumns now.

what are blusangs woth right now??? i have 2 of them sad.gif

Bred ones have never really been worth that much, maybe a couple of common hatchies. CBs have become a lot more common lately, so they're definitely not worth as much as they used to be. The last few I've tried to trade I haven't really gotten great offers on. I'd say they're probably about equal to trios at the moment? Since they've only recently become more common, you might still get more from the right person, but I personally haven't had any luck myself. tongue.gif

I'd personally trade a CB ice for a CB bloodscale, since I get a lot of ices that I don't need and don't have that many bloodscales, but I don't know whether most people would or not. tongue.gif As for the autumn, I think you could get one if you hatched your red. I had an autumn just a couple of days ago that I really struggled to trade. It took a few days and I only got two offers. Both were a couple of common hatchies.

Edited by StormWizard212

What's a sixth gen PB/EG pink worth?

I'm breeding one when my hatchlings grow up.

And how common is it to get a sixth gen PB/EG pink? Since I have a 7th gen I got in a trade and it needs a mate

What's a sixth gen PB/EG pink worth?

I'm breeding one when my hatchlings grow up.

And how common is it to get a sixth gen PB/EG pink? Since I have a 7th gen I got in a trade and it needs a mate

I guess not much, since it's high-gen and even CBs are not that rare. Another lineaged BSA, maybe? Or a common hatchie or two.

Then of course, depends on who needs that very special Pink, they may pay a higher price. Personally, I'd give a high-gen Tinsel, Shimmer, 2nd gen Blusang or something for that - just because my own Pinks breed recently like Dinos, especially when it comes to lineage projects d:

I would not trade a CB Ice as I can find a CB Bloodscale in the AP. If I ever did I'd ask 2:1 ratio and they'd have to hatchlings and influenced as a pair.

@AwsomMan: It's not a completed project and it's very high to continue, but there are occasionally those PB Pinks that are sometimes even in the 3g in the AP. If it was a completed project (I'm assuming you want to get it to 12 or at least beat Ponytale's 10g/tie) then it'd be worth a lot more, imo.

Thanks for the advice!

Have you really found CB Bloodscales in the AP? I haven't seen any, except for a few from experimental breedings when they were new.

Anyway, I came back to ask what 2nd-gen PB Coppers are going for, currently?