Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

...Kind of an odd question, but how many messy commons would be reasonable to ask in return for an imperfectly-lineaged or messy silver?

...Kind of an odd question, but how many messy commons would be reasonable to ask in return for an imperfectly-lineaged or messy silver?

Uhm, it'd be worth how much someone would be willing to pay for it. Basically where I'm getting at this is you'll probably get a good offer just from someone that doesn't even have a Silver that would take basically anything as long as it was a Silver. I'd prob estimate 3.

As for CB Green Opal, I've seen some being traded for CB Blusangs.

Traded my CB Gold for a CB Silver Hatchie/CB Copper (I believe it's the ones you catch in Alpine, I just remember because a friend caught one in Alpine and it was same color lol so I think it's brown). Good deal? =o I don't usually trade for CB coppers, but I was thinking of using it as a trade fodder. What do you think I could get for it? >.>

Edited by Saynna

Hard to say, 'coz most people don't have messy commons at hand. Sure, they can be found in the AP, but I don't believe a lot of people will go hunting messy commons in the AP and lock something like 3 of their egg slots with them just for a chance of a trade.

I think it's much easier to trade the silver for a couple of cb common hatchies, and you can easily get 3 of them from someone who doesn't have metallics and is simply looking for any silver.

Btw: Be careful when requesting "messy" in trades - last two times I requested a messy low-time-thunder-egg or hatchie for freezing, I got offers where people had obviously just bred a cb or 2nd gen thunder to the messiest dragon they could find on their scroll just for that trade... 7 days left and bred to a messy parent on purpose wasn't exactly what I meant when I asked for a low-time messy egg dry.gif

Are CB blacks worth anything/much these days? Or are they back to being relatively common? Sorry, I haven't been around much lately! tongue.gif

I'm a new player, so I would like to know what a CB striped would be worth.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

The value of things on this website changes to much. Is a 3g silver worth anything anymore? Can I get a CB green copper for it?

The value of things on this website changes to much. Is a 3g silver worth anything anymore? Can I get a CB green copper for it?

Not even close. CB Coppers seem to be going for 3rd gen Tinsels/Shimmers at the moment.

I'm a new player, so I would like to know what a CB striped would be worth.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

The 'price' of a CB Stripe has, to my knowledge, remained roughly equivalent to that of a CB Black. It's uncommon, but it's not rare or excessively uncommon (though it goes in waves). You could probably get a couple CB common hatchlings for one or an egg of roughly the same 'uncommonness', like some of the new releases that haven't instantly turned into cave blockers.

@sonseray: I wish I knew. People are still trying to meet their CB seasonal goals before the season switches over, but they're not particularly high priced. I personally would consider them about the same as a CB Stripe or CB Black.

Y'all correct me if you've seen things moving differently in the trade forums. smile.gif

Btw: Be careful when requesting "messy" in trades - last two times I requested a messy low-time-thunder-egg or hatchie for freezing, I got offers where people had obviously just bred a cb or 2nd gen thunder to the messiest dragon they could find on their scroll just for that trade... 7 days left and bred to a messy parent on purpose wasn't exactly what I meant when I asked for a low-time messy egg dry.gif

Fortunately for me, 'bred the messiest dragons they could find on their scroll' is exactly the thing I'm looking for right now. xd.png

Anyway, this was in regards to someone asking me for a silver rather than me having one on hand and looking for prospective traders- I ultimately just went ahead and PMed them and asking what they would be comfortable offering, and we settled on three.

What would a CB vine egg be worth?

Pretty much nothing. I've received a plethora of CB vine hatchlings when asking for CB commons during trades. An egg is even less valuable than that.

CB Summer should be worth quite a bit more than a CB Black... I don't fancy them, but that's just my opinion. I value you them at the Gold Wyvern/Bleeding Moon CBs

Any thoughts on the value of CB blusangs in relation to CB coppers? I have two very-low-time-but-still-influenceable CB blusang eggs, and have an offer of a single CB red copper. I'd really like the copper, but don't think they're 2:1 with blusangs, especially with the increased copper sightings reported recently.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts! happy.gif

Shala

Any thoughts on the value of CB blusangs in relation to CB coppers? I have two very-low-time-but-still-influenceable CB blusang eggs, and have an offer of a single CB red copper. I'd really like the copper, but don't think they're 2:1 with blusangs, especially with the increased copper sightings reported recently.

Shala

Agreed, but I wouldn't say they're 1:1 with coppers yet, though, either; if the current drop rate were to stay stable, they would be, but as a trading partner with CB copper(s) I'd currently be wary of them getting rarer again and having "lost out on" their value in some way, so... not currently. (FYI I do believe they'll get steadily more available, but that's only my opinion... only time can tell, of course. happy.gif)

I'd say 1.5 blusangs can get you a copper, which is to say if you get a third blusang I think you could get two coppers, but I doubt you'll get two coppers for your two blusangs.

Shala

This is just my opinion, but I think the increase in coppers overall is merely due to an increase in the flow of traffic between biomes.. Because if you're going to make that statement, then I can definitely say the Blusang's rarity has gone down as well, since I have caught at least 4 of them in the past few days, and seen quite a few more o.o

Though I'll admit it was hard work [and I have been stalking the coast a LOT more than usual], it's still definite that the Blusangs are a bit easier to catch than they were before.

x] That's all I really have to say in the blusang's defense, even though I honestly have no idea how much the blusang's were worth in comparison to coppers originally.. Lol.. :\ I'm not sure on values still since I'm still kiiiinda new myself, but I have been learning a lot as a cave lurker [lol] and I just figured I'd point point out that the ratios between blusangs and coppers are probably the same even if coppers do seem more common.

Agreed, but I wouldn't say they're 1:1 with coppers yet, though, either; if the current drop rate were to stay stable, they would be, but as a trading partner with CB copper(s) I'd currently be wary of them getting rarer again and having "lost out on" their value in some way, so... not currently. (FYI I do believe they'll get steadily more available, but that's only my opinion... only time can tell, of course. happy.gif)

I'd say 1.5 blusangs can get you a copper, which is to say if you get a third blusang I think you could get two coppers, but I doubt you'll get two coppers for your two blusangs.

That's what I was thinking, too - I know they're not 1:1 yet, but maybe 1+ something uncommonish would be more fair. As it is, I don't want to "lose out on" the value of my blusangs, either. Guess it's a bit of a dilemma. Besides, I'm really hoping for a low-gen shimmer, but the copper's the only offer I have right now.

ETA:

@ƒrozen

I, too, have seen more blusangs lately - because I've been hanging out in the Coast a lot, waiting for green coppers to appear! xd.png

I just hope the coppers start leveling out, and we see more of them as time goes on. As it is, I can be patient for coppers, and I'm perfectly content keeping my beautiful blusangs in the meantime.

Thank you both for your input - it helps! happy.gif

Edited by ShaladorsLady

How much are neglecteds going for? My experiments all die. >.> At this rate I'm going to have to trade for one.

Is THIS http://dragcave.net/lineage/gwEgs worth anything? Or is it still just another Shimmerfail despite being a Metallic?

It's a nice metal but I'd say maybe another nicely lineaged metal or some more uncommon eggs/hatchies.

Hi. I'm wondering what you guys think of the values of cheeses and CB trios. In relation to shimmerscales, how much are they worth? Is a cheese/CB trio worth a 5th, 6th, 7th gen shimmer?

Hi. I'm wondering what you guys think of the values of cheeses and CB trios. In relation to shimmerscales, how much are they worth? Is a cheese/CB trio worth a 5th, 6th, 7th gen shimmer?

I don't know about cheese, but I think cb trios can go pretty well 1:1 with a 5th gen shimmer stair/spiral with common mate

Are CB Trihorns worth anything?

From what I can see, their general worth, what with being uncommon, depends on if the person if looking for them or not. I've not seen any Trihorn trades lately asking for more than other CB uncommons, though personally for me, since I've been hunting for Trihorns since the release, given the number up for grabs, I'd offer a bit.

Most uncommons/slightly unseen uncommons at this time are only valuable to people in the market for them. Otherwise they don't have much of an official standing. o.o

How much are neglecteds going for? My experiments all die. >.> At this rate I'm going to have to trade for one.

NDs should be worth the same as a CB Metal/3rd gen Shimmer, but I've been trying to trade an ND for a 3rd gen Shimmer for two days now, with no luck. I'm really not sure what they're worth anymore... >_<

Is THIS http://dragcave.net/lineage/gwEgs worth anything? Or is it still just another Shimmerfail despite being a Metallic?

Unfortunately, in my own eyes and from what I've seen people asking, it's just a fail :/ These lineages look pretty when you breed a shimmer to metal, but getting a metalfail out of it really bites, because that's one opportunity for 2nd gen metal wasted. I've seen people ask for as low as 1 cb hatchling for them, but I suppose you could at least try for a cb uncommon or same gen metal swap.

Well lot of people are getting NDs lately and their prices have taken a little dip, i,e. people don't find them as rare anymore. Their "asking" price remains the same i,e. cb metals/2-3gen prize dragons but how many of them actually get these in trade is hard to guess. Only ND traders can tell.

Cheese dragons in past had a lot of depreciation but they're back to being somewhat acceptable in trade. You can try to trade them 1:1 for cb uncommons, and cb unbreedables. As for shimmerscales, it really depends on person you're trading with. It's always good to not trade with people who devalue unbreedables just because they can't breed, because they're still rares and hard to get. But with some effort you may be able to get 6/7 shimmer or maybe 5G bronze shimmer if you're really lucky. As for trios, those have more chance to find shimmer trades but I've even got trios 1:1 in 7+ gen shimmerscales, so I don't know if it's that easy to find 5G even for trios. Best thing I would suggest is to combine and try to get a lower gen shimmer instead of going for 1:1

Are CB Trihorns worth anything?

1:1 with less common/semi uncommon breeds eg - crimson, bleeding moon, fleshcrowne, royal blue, red, pink, ember, glory, sunsong, speckle throat, sunset/sunrise maybe even stripe or tsunami if you try hard. For 2 cb trihorn hatchies, you can also get better offers like cb rare or tinsels, metals etc. They're in more demand as hatchies than eggs.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama