Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

You were the one who got ripped off in that trade. laugh.gif

tongue.gif

I have everything else in this game except a CB Tinsel/CB Shimmer (which I am not going to get), CB Alts (which I won't get), frills (which I don't like), bright pinks (which I don't like), another Holly (which I am not going to get to prevent adults autoing), more even gens and 2nd gens from spriter's alts.

Additional coppers are going to get gifted if I ever see them again because they aren't really my favourite thing ever.

Did any of you get a cb green opal in a trade? If so, what did you offer? What do you think is a good offer to get a green opal (given that I'm not able to offer cb metals, cb copper and 2-4th gen shimmers) ?

I got a green opal for a 5g gold shimmer from what I think is a slightly uncommon line (virn x fog) I've caught my others and they take a loooot of time and patience, so I don't think they'll trade cheap any time soon.

How much would a 3G copper be worth?

Coppers breed like bunnies but catch like metals - so any higher gen coppers will only be worth anything to breeders with a lineage project similar to yours.

So i'd look for swaps mainly, or maybe other similarly lineaged dragons.

Coppers breed like bunnies but catch like metals - so any higher gen coppers will only be worth anything to breeders with a lineage project similar to yours.

So i'd look for swaps mainly, or maybe other similarly lineaged dragons.

I was semi-thinking of trading it for a specific (ironically low-gen) lineage for use with my tinsel.

How much is a 2G gold (metallic) worth? I know the partner depends on taste. Of rares, I'm seeking CB blusangs, CB coppers, and CB silvers, but I'm not sure how many are reasonable to ask for.

How much is a 2G gold (metallic) worth? I know the partner depends on taste. Of rares, I'm seeking CB blusangs, CB coppers, and CB silvers, but I'm not sure how many are reasonable to ask for.

You might get a CB Blusang (as I've seen more of them around lately), although the chance is lover with a Gold/Holiday pairing. But it's very doubtful that you'd get either a CB Silver or a CB Copper for a 2nd gen Gold unless there was something really unique about it.

None of those are worth a second gen Gold, especially not multiples. You could maybe get a CB Blusang for 2 or 3 second gen Golds, but it's not probable that you'll get one for just one.

What is the worth of a curled alt black hatchie these days?

I need CB blusang (male-influenceable) and 3g PB ice (female-influenceable) not very sure if I can get one with alt black...

I personally have no problem trading a 4th o 5th gen shimmer for a common, I have tons of shimmers, and I go for what I need. If I really need a CB pink, for example, I'd gladly offer a 4th gen shimmer for one. Especially one I have no list for at the time.

It really is all about what you need, what something is worth is up to the people in the trade.

What is the worth of a curled alt black hatchie these days?

I need CB blusang (male-influenceable) and 3g PB ice (female-influenceable) not very sure if I can get one with alt black...

I've been seeing almost no Black Alts and spend a fair bit of time on fansites, although often just running in the background.

But I usually keep cleaning Jaemeia and Soti's while I'm using the ERs and can't specifically recall noticing any Black Alts at all (might have been the odd one, hard to see on a darker background and my memory sucks) since the Release, (and the fansites I've been using are not packed solid with New Releases, as would be usual, but have much variety, so I'd expect to see a sampling of everything being more commonly produced, and just saw a GON and some Coppers, in example, as well as the many commons I've been noting, once so unusual in the week following a Release) so Black Alts ought to be in fairly high demand, I'd think, especially if they've been rarely produced for some time.

If you ask for either, you should certainly be able to trade for the PB Ice, I'd think, and possibly a Blusang, depending on the lineage of the Alt and, obviously, what prospective traders are looking for.

So much value is subjective...

I'm looking for some opinions about what would be fair to ask for, for a holly offspring from this dragon. He's a third gen, so the egg would be a forth gen holly.

I know we aren't really on the subject of Hollies any more, but if it helps any...

I traded offspring from this messy Holly for 10x CB White hatchlings.

Then again, it was my best friend offering so I probably would've accepted anything she offered.

Did any of you get a cb green opal in a trade? If so, what did you offer? What do you think is a good offer to get a green opal (given that I'm not able to offer cb metals, cb copper and 2-4th gen shimmers) ?

I've been offered a CB Trio+, and all sorts of CB Uncommons (Nebula, summer) and multiple undecided hatchlings/eggs, pretty metallic stairsteps and a metallic checkered. So, if you're offering for a Green Opal, you are going against some steady competition (although I haven't received offered of any shimmers or cb metallics/coppers).

I've transfered over two of my Green Opals for a ER Yellow Dino Hatchling and a Blue Opal with a cool code.

Though I've been trading blue opals (so far 5) and what I've gotten for them were the same. Dinos/Papers. Each time I offered a blue opal I didn't get a refusal. Note all trades were only 3 days after the release. Hope this helps you guage a bit. wink.gif

Ah alright my turn. So I've been offering a CB Silver in threads and asked people not to lowball me because I was a bronze medal and out of all I remember a PM from someone saying that they wanted to offer a Paper, CB Tri-horn, and a CB Speckle-Throated. They said to trust them because they apparently knew what a fair trade was. Anyways, I declined. Not sure if they were right or not because I didn't feel that was anywhere close to being fair xd.png

ALSO had this one offer which was the best, a 3rd Silver Shimmer with Winter Magi + CB Summer. Had to turn it down though because I didn't have a Winter Magi.

So what are your guys' thoughts on those two trades?

EDIT: The CB Silver had a nice code too "izhdj" (iz a dj) if that mattered. x3

Edited by Saynna

I've transfered over two of my Green Opals for a ER Yellow Dino Hatchling and a Blue Opal with a cool code.

Though I've been trading blue opals (so far 5) and what I've gotten for them were the same. Dinos/Papers. Each time I offered a blue opal I didn't get a refusal. Note all trades were only 3 days after the release. Hope this helps you guage a bit. wink.gif

Ah alright my turn. So I've been offering a CB Silver in threads and asked people not to lowball me because I was a bronze medal and out of all I remember a PM from someone saying that they wanted to offer a Paper, CB Tri-horn, and a CB Speckle-Throated. They said to trust them because they apparently knew what a fair trade was. Anyways, I declined. Not sure if they were right or not because I didn't feel that was anywhere close to being fair xd.png

ALSO had this one offer which was the best, a 3rd Silver Shimmer with Winter Magi + CB Summer. Had to turn it down though because I didn't have a Winter Magi.

You where getting low balled majorly the first time. The second time was more than i expected for a cb silver. I would have accepted it anyway and tried for a shimmer swap.

The first trade was definitely not fair, and you were right to decline.

As for the second....Hmmm, I think it was fair. But yeah, it would've been better if it were something you could continue. If it were with common mates and from an uncommon-ish line of Shimmer, I woulda totally gone for it.

*shrugs*

Yup, Burning here isn't much help~ xd.png

You where getting low balled majorly the first time. The second time was more than i expected for a cb silver. I would have accepted it anyway and tried for a shimmer swap.

Yeah, I thought it was more than fair myself when I saw the CB Summer, but forgot I could have tried "Shimmer swapping" AFTER I declined dry.gif Oh well looks like I'm keeping the Silver. laugh.gif Anyways, my worst offer was 3x common messy lineaged hatchlings (I think they were just random eggs from the AP LOL).

Thanks for your input too Burning. smile.gif

I'd like to add that it might be difficult to get a swap if you have a holiday lineage, so I think you made the right decision to decline that offer.

In the event I were able to catch a paper for trading purposes, what would it be worth?

*planning ahead like a boss*

In the event I were able to catch a paper for trading purposes, what would it be worth?

*planning ahead like a boss*

It's best to trade it to someone who's collecting them, in that case zzelabusya.

When do people normally start trading Halloween IOUs?

I have been trying (in my sig) for over a month.

Thank you Syphoneira! I've been doing alt lottery for the past weeks (with all the ER eggs in the AP it is very easy) and only got one alt... tongue.gif

@Saynna

A CB silver is worth a lot more of a CB trihorn and a CB speckle, even if you add a paper to them. I think that was not a fair offer at all.

A 3rd gen shimmer would be a great offer if it were a stair with a common, but stairs with holiday are worth a lot less (last time I traded a 5th gen shimmer from shadow walker I hardle got a 2nd gen copper for it). I think you were right to decline this offer if you were not able to properly continue the stair with a winter magi.

If this is your first CB silver I would suggest you to keep it: you will be able to trade its silver offsprings, and maybe also some non metallic offsprings from specific lineage.

@Emeraldmay

I really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for very special lineages (let's say, a 2nd gen marrow from frill or from old pink, or from a CB metallic) I would start adding a note to my signature now.

If you are looking for a normal lineage the day before Halloween is more then enough. And you may also be able to get what you want simply catching eggs from the AP at Halloween