Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I'd say gold shimmers/tinsels and hollies are at about the same price tag.

so some people will swap a 3g of one for a 4g of another, some will give you a CB Metal even for a 4g - but that's about the top limit you can expect.

Why only Gold Shimmers? They're of equal value with Bronze and Silver Shimmers.

Why only Gold Shimmers? They're of equal value with Bronze and Silver Shimmers.

For every cb gold shimmer, there are 2 silvers and 4 bronzes.

Thats not equal rarity to me, and most traders seem to agree - longer gens are often accepted for rarer lines or "the rarer metal"

Edited by whitebaron

For every cb gold shimmer, there are 2 silvers and 4 bronzes.

Thats not equal rarity to me, and most traders seem to agree - longer gens are often accepted for rarer lines or "the rarer metal"

But the difference in rarity between the three colours is so small that it shouldn't matter. Or, it should be anyways.

Just because people ask for things in the trade threads, doesn't mean that's how it is. If I asked for a CB Gold for a CB Whiptail hatchling, that doesn't make the CB Whiptail hatchling worth a CB Gold, now does it?

I'd say gold shimmers/tinsels and hollies are at about the same price tag.

so some people will swap a 3g of one for a 4g of another, some will give you a CB Metal even for a 4g - but that's about the top limit you can expect.

For shimmers, if it's low gens (3-4th), I consider all of them the same worth. Except if they have a holiday mate (because, I pretty much own all the holiday lineage combinations available now and personally don't want a duplicate lineage). If it's between a 5th gen. gold shimmer and another 5th gen. bronze with the same stairstep mate... then in my opinion, the gold is worth more, and in my experience, it's much easier to trade the gold for what I'm asking for. For example, one I've brought up before, I get way better offers for this shimmer than for this one. Of course, the gold shimmer lineage is also more uncommon... but that might have to do with the fact that gold shimmers are rarer than bronze or silver shimmers.

How much is a cb Gold Wyvern worth these days?

And how much do the new opalescent eggs go for?

Could I get two of them for my cb Gold Wyvern?

Edit: Ok, I just tried to trade it for 2 cb opal eggs and got one offer within a few hours. smile.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

How much is a cb Gold Wyvern worth these days?

And how much do the new opalescent eggs go for?

Could I get two of them for my cb Gold Wyvern?

Edit: Ok, I just tried to trade it for 2 cb opal eggs and got one offer within a few hours. smile.gif

wow, really? ohmy.gif

I'm trying to trade 2 cb gold wyvern hatchlings for 1 single green opalescent and haven't had a single offer by now

wow, really? :o

I'm trying to trade 2 cb gold wyvern hatchlings for 1 single green opalescent and haven't had a single offer by now

Pfft, I've been trying to trade a 4th-gen spiral Silver Shimmer for a couple of Green Opals and haven't gotten a bite. XP

I think it's mainly because the Forest moves so slowly that it's frustrating to hunt there, not that the Green ones are really more rare.

Is a CB Copper worth catching and hatching 20 new release opals for the trade?

I caught a 2nd gen silver with a shadowwalker parent. I am not sure if I want to keep or trade it, but if I do I would like to know what it would be worth.

I caught a 2nd gen silver with a shadowwalker parent. I am not sure if I want to keep or trade it, but if I do I would like to know what it would be worth.

Considering it is a difficult lineage to continue... I would say bloodswaps. I would trade it for another 2nd Gen Metal of some sort... Preferably without a Holiday Lineage or a Holiday Lineage you can continue.

Considering it is a difficult lineage to continue... I would say bloodswaps. I would trade it for another 2nd Gen Metal of some sort... Preferably without a Holiday Lineage or a Holiday Lineage you can continue.

I thought as much. I can continue it, the issue is more that I already have a 2nd gen silver X shadowwalker, only with the other one(not the growing one) it is one of the spriter's alts.

Thanks!

Edited by Nectaris

I thought as much. I can continue it, the issue is more that I already have a 2nd gen silver X shadowwalker, only with the other one(not the growing one) it is one of the spriter's alts.

Thanks!

Oh wow that would be pretty if you gendered it properly to be a mate for that 2nd gen you have. I know some EG Collectors who may be very interested in that!

Is a CB Copper worth catching and hatching 20 new release opals for the trade?

I would not advise it. We have no clue how rare they'll be in one week, or two weeks - best not to trade too heavily with hatchies of new releases.

I would not advise it. We have no clue how rare they'll be in one week, or two weeks - best not to trade too heavily with hatchies of new releases.

That's what I thought but I figured I would ask anyways just to be certain.

I managed to catch a lot of multicolour eggs but had no luck with any opals. Is there any reason why a 2 for 2 trade is not getting any offers. I mean with the number of people playing DC there must have been surely someone with the opposite problem?

I managed to catch a lot of multicolour eggs but had no luck with any opals. Is there any reason why a 2 for 2 trade is not getting any offers. I mean with the number of people playing DC there must have been surely someone with the opposite problem?

The multicolors are a lot more common than the Opals.

Would a 4th gen silver shimmer be worth a CB brown copper?

yes, totally. and if you have a copper and want that deal, contact me. :-)

I need a CB Blusang to continue a lineage but I'm not sure what would be worth offering for one

Coppers are rarer than CB metals, of course they are if you want to get ripped off...

*traded 6 CB coppers for a place on a 2nd gen prize list*

Edited by DarkEternity

Did any of you get a cb green opal in a trade? If so, what did you offer? What do you think is a good offer to get a green opal (given that I'm not able to offer cb metals, cb copper and 2-4th gen shimmers) ?

I think the CB Copper is worth more than any 4th gen. Shimmer.

Coppers are rarer than CB metals, of course they are if you want to get ripped off...

*traded 6 CB coppers for a place on a 2nd gen prize list*

You were the one who got ripped off in that trade. laugh.gif