Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I would say 2 NDS

Oh, okay. Thanks!

Are people trading anything decent for middling generation Tinsels anymore? Like 6-7gen stairs to Erno and Penk with only one species of partner?

Are people trading anything decent for middling generation Tinsels anymore? Like 6-7gen stairs to Erno and Penk with only one species of partner?

I usually trade a CB hatchling or two if that helps at all. smile.gif

Yes smile.gif

Especially for PENK ones. xd.png I know this....

Is this very nicely lineaged Hellfire worth an Alt Vine? Or a male Alt Black hatchling?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iWlfa

Edited by DSAX

What is a CB black worth these days? I see many of them in trade threads and everytime I go to the Cave to hunt I see one or more in drops.

I take it they are not nearly as rare as they were 6 months ago, so what do you all think they are wrth in trade?

What is a CB black worth these days? I see many of them in trade threads and everytime I go to the Cave to hunt I see one or more in drops.

I take it they are not nearly as rare as they were 6 months ago, so what do you all think they are wrth in trade?

They are very sought after by breeders. I put one up for trade and got 17 offers in one night. Finally traded for 2 Dinos but there were a lot of really great offers.

What is a cheese worth these days ? I left DC for ages and have just come back : the first egg I caught was this cheese. If I can get something interesting in exchange I might trade it, otherwise I'll keep it for its sentimental value. What do you think I could ask against it ?

Edited by Anna Selka

I think it would be really kool and helpful if DC would come up with an 'exchange value' chart, or something we can use to see if what we are asking for is of good 'value'. Obviously it would probs changed depending on what's considered 'rare' at the time, but i think it would really help people when it comes to trading. smile.gif

Probs to complicated but hey just an idea wink.gif

Depends. I would give you nothing... Me personally, I take 5th gen and under. Maybe 6th gen if has a cool uncommon lineage or CB desendant like boooo

They're highly desired by a lot of people, but everyone who can catch them tend to ask too much too. I've seen someone offering 5-6 of them for a CB metal. That's not how it works generally. If a person can catch a CB metal they're probably going through multiple CB blacks in a day, even passing them up for better stuff.

I know one person in particular who was literally throwing them to the AP if they caught them accidentally. I managed to make a deal with them for a few CB blacks, an IOU, and gave her a temporary password. She caught 4 within 2 hours, quickly fulfilling the IOU. She has roughly 40 CB metals the last time I counted.

I'm always happy to have more CB blacks, cause I've only ever caught one on my own, but people who have them don't ask for things I can provide generally.

As for tinsels: If it's over 5th gen I won't take it unless I don't have the line. Tinsels are very, very low on my priority list, so I usually ask that no one offers tinsels.

Edited by spyro76

What would a 3rd generation Pink with Sweetling grand-parents be worth?

It would be a full sibling to this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jRlCL.

I'm currently interested in CB Magis (for teleports), Pinks with similar but unrelated lines, Ochredrake Hatchlings, and maybe CB Vines, Golds, and Blacks (not alts for all). I figure the Golds and probably the Blacks are a long shot! xd.png

What about the rest though?

What would a 3rd generation Pink with Sweetling grand-parents be worth?

It would be a full sibling to this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jRlCL.

I'm currently interested in CB Magis (for teleports), Pinks with similar but unrelated lines, Ochredrake Hatchlings, and maybe CB Vines, Golds, and Blacks (not alts for all). I figure the Golds and probably the Blacks are a long shot! xd.png

What about the rest though?

I'm sure you could get a blood swap easily. I'm not sure about Magi/Ochredrake hatchies, but I think eggs of those breeds would be easy to come by as well. I don't think you'd be able to get a CB Vine - at least, I wouldn't offer one for the Pink. ^^;

Yes, I wasn't really sure how rare they are. I like the regulars so I assume that's more common, but I didn't know if the pretty lineage and the BSA were enough to tempt for a Vine. biggrin.gif

Usually Papers and Cheeses are worth each other. You might also be able to trade one for a Dino or a Chicken (lower chance for Chicken). If you can find someone who's really desperate for a Paper/Cheese, you can probably get CB Vine/White/etc.

Question.

What would 3rd gen stairstep tinsel-fails from Galletian be worth? Both parents aren't tinsels, but its grandpa is.

Breeding it with a CB snow angel, but I can breed it with others if it will increase the worth.

What would be fair to ask for in exchange for this?

It's a 3rd gen GW stair from female GW's x CB male Christmas Bats

I have a few ideas of what I would like, but are they fair to ask for in response to this egg?

My ideas:

-2nd gen GW from male GW and female Gold

-CB GW/RB

-Different 2nd/3rd gen GW stair/even gen/spiral

Are those ideas fair, or should I change what I'm looking for around a bit? I'm kind of new to the trading part of the game since I just got back from an extended hiatus not too long ago.

Anarya-Ameana, any of those sound fair to me. You have a nice lineage going there. The CB might be the hardest one to get out of what you are potentially seeking. Seems like the value of the CB is currently all over the place.

Why is it that I can barely trade a 4th gen tinsel for anything, but a 3rd gen tinsel goes for like a CB metallic? The jump is /pretty nuts/.

I'm interested in collecting 2nd gen Golden Wyverns from GW x Shadow Walker parents. The things I have in mind to offer for them are 2nd gen Blacks, Stripes, and Trios. Does that seem fair? Or too much / too little?

Also, do people straight up trade a single CB Metal for a single CB ND? Or does it depend on if the Metal in question is Gold or Silver?