Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

12 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

To be perfectly honest, Prizes decline A LOT in value with every added generation (that mostly goes for stairstep and spyral lineages though)... so much so that many people I see on the hub offer those lines for free if they are higher than 3G. (I would do that too if I had any stairstep lineages)

[Checkers are more stable because they are harder to get / to build and even more work to continue.]

That doesn't mean, of course, that you have to give away your eggs for free... just that you'll probably not get many offers on them. You could try to ask for something a little more specific, e. g. any CB hatchies, and might have success with this (or not).

That makes sense - main reason I'm trying to trade it is because I'm not a massive fan of stairsteps and I prefer even-gen. Thanks :) 

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Besides a swap, what is a non-Holiday 2G Prizekin worth (from Silver Tinsel if that matters)? I don't plan to trade any for a while, but I never know what to ask for when I do get fails. I see some people getting 2 CB Golds for just a common Prizekin and I rarely even get a CB Xenowyrm. I would love to get a CB Silver as a thank you gift for a wonderful player someday. Would that be a fair trade? Because whenever I ask, no one offers 😕

About the bolded part: What? :o Can't really imagine that - except if that sb really wanted that prizekin in that moment (even then 1 of them was already far more than 99% would offer) or is one of those people that likes to gift CB Golds...

About the rest: I personally don't think a CB Silver is something you'll get for a random Prizekin. Maybe for a 2G Silver or Gold from a Prize... or you can find offers of one or more CB metals from sb that has been looking for that "one specific Prizekin" for ages. It's not a common occurence though *shrugs*

What I do whenever I have a 2G Prizekin (and don't intend to gift that one): Either offer it on a trade that asks for a 2G Prizekin OR offer it on the CB rare you are looking for (even if the owner isn't looking for them) and many of them have accepted my offers so far - which might be because getting one can get them closer to trading for whatever they are looking for. (kinda like a "get a rare-ish CB" voucher)

1 hour ago, Rememberdrgns said:

How much would She be worth?

Uh, you can try finding offers for her.. it's not really sth I could classify very well because it's not 100% what I personally would look for in a checker even though it technically involves only two breeds. Some people probably like the mixed sprites or at least don't mind them. But don't expect any rare offers - it's more of a niche lineage, I'd say. (as in "pretty for an AP find but not really easy to trade for profit")

On 1/10/2019 at 12:11 AM, Rememberdrgns said:

Would two CB ice be sufficient for a CB Copper?

Depends on two things: which kind of Copper (from most to least expensive it's usually: green > red > brown) and if the person offering the trade even wants or needs 2 Ice dragons (at the same time). For brown and maybe even red Copper you could do well with that offer - green Copper is more unlikely though.

I have CB Genshard and CB Winter eggs. What can I get for them? I saw in trade threads that people want some uncommon/rare things for them and usually get them. I'm looking for some gifts for someone, especially for CB Red Dorsal and CB Green Copper egg. Do I have a chance to get one of these for 1-2 of my eggs?  Or should I try with something more to get them?

What CB Green Copper is worth now? And what about CB Red Dorsal? I tried to find some trades for them, but it's hard 😕

8 hours ago, biruko said:

I have CB Genshard and CB Winter eggs. What can I get for them? I saw in trade threads that people want some uncommon/rare things for them and usually get them. I'm looking for some gifts for someone, especially for CB Red Dorsal and CB Green Copper egg. Do I have a chance to get one of these for 1-2 of my eggs?  Or should I try with something more to get them?

What CB Green Copper is worth now? And what about CB Red Dorsal? I tried to find some trades for them, but it's hard 😕

You might find a red Dorsal for your eggs but a green Copper is very unlikely... they usually are quite high up in terms of value (even a lot higher than the other Copper colours or stuff like most Zyus / Xenos - there is one rarer or more sought after variant for each of them though).

Alternatively, if there are no / not enough red Dorsal trades you could just try to pick up Dorsals yourself... a few times a day (with several eggslots) might be faster than finding that one trade.

Also, if you were watching the trade hub over the last days you might have seen quite a few of my trades asking for them for two simple reasons: I had no Winters and I love Gemshards! (just mentioning this because that could give the impression of "many people looking for them right now")

11 hours ago, Soulsborne said:

You might find a red Dorsal for your eggs but a green Copper is very unlikely... they usually are quite high up in terms of value (even a lot higher than the other Copper colours or stuff like most Zyus / Xenos - there is one rarer or more sought after variant for each of them though).

Alternatively, if there are no / not enough red Dorsal trades you could just try to pick up Dorsals yourself... a few times a day (with several eggslots) might be faster than finding that one trade.

Also, if you were watching the trade hub over the last days you might have seen quite a few of my trades asking for them for two simple reasons: I had no Winters and I love Gemshards! (just mentioning this because that could give the impression of "many people looking for them right now")

Thank you for answer :)

I tried hunting for red dorsals for a while and I didn't get any, I only caught purple ones, so trading is my best option now, as I have a time limit to get it ;)

I know that I don't jave things that could get me a Copper, but I wasn't sure if Red Dorsal is that high now :) Where Red Dorsal in trade value is now? Closer to Zyus? Or maybe Blusangs?

What are the current values of cb seasonals and cb lunar heralds? For each, Is one variant worth more than the others?

Also, what would a 2g silver be worth? (Any lineage)

I have a CB Ice that I caught with the code (4Burp) and I've gotten some suprisingly good offers! I just don't know what it's worth to code-collectors, and I'm afraid of accepting an offer that isn't what its worth, or asking for too much.

So what is an egg like this worth to code collectors?

I got a CB Astrapi Xenowyrm egg and I was wondering how rare is it and what could I get for it. I'm mainly looking for Dinos, but I got a feeling Xenowyrms aren't worth that much. But still, I'm sure there's someone out there who would enjoy it more than I do, so...

23 hours ago, BirdoThePinkDino said:

I got a CB Astrapi Xenowyrm egg and I was wondering how rare is it and what could I get for it. I'm mainly looking for Dinos, but I got a feeling Xenowyrms aren't worth that much. But still, I'm sure there's someone out there who would enjoy it more than I do, so...

I usually trade 2 Xenos for a Dino, sometimes 3 if it's one of the rarer colors. Hope this helps!

Other trades I've done include for Florets, Seasonals, and Brown Coppers recently.

----------------------------------------

And now for a question of my own!

....How many CB Xenos could I get for a CB Gold?

12 hours ago, BrazenChase said:

And now for a question of my own!

....How many CB Xenos could I get for a CB Gold?

I would imagine just four if the trade is on the main site, given that we can only offer 4 of anything. I really wish we could offer more then 4. But seriously, a CB gold is probably worth about 10 CB xenos or more I would have thought.

I just had four CB Gaia Xenos up for trade, three hatchlings and an egg asking for a CB Silver and I didn't get one offer. Although when I redid the trade just asking for 'offers'...again not one offer.

My trade questions:

What is a CB Aeon worth? They are only marked as 'uncommon' on the WIKI, yet I have tried to trade 'rares' like a CB Copper, a paper, a cheese, but had no luck at all.

Edited by Dubious

I'm not sure if this is the best place to be posting this, but it's worth a try?

So I'm trying to come up with base prices for 2G Tinsels from Gloriosa that will make future trades easier for both sides. I give non-Holiday Prizekins away for free. I remember how difficult it was to trade for 2Gs before I won, so I want to come up with realistic prices that are less daunting than some of what I've seen other 2G Prizes go far (5 CB Golds!? What?!), but I also do not want to be losing out in unfair trades. It can take months to produce a single Tinsel egg, so I feel that my prices should reflect that. Obviously I will offer a discount for 2Gs from Holiday mates. Here's what I have so far. Can you guys give me some feedback?

2G Prize

CB Gold

2G from spriter's alt

CB Silvers (2 or 1 + other rare)

M/? Neglected (maybe)

2G Holiday Prizekin

2G from HM (not M Holly)

15 2G Holiday hatchlings

30 CB (un)common hatchlings

30 2G Holidaykin hatchlings

30 BSA hatchlings

The name "Cinderella"

Make me an offer!

Edited by The Dragoness

Personally I think, and have observed, that the prices of 2nd gen tinsels and shimmers are dropping, as each month more and more become available due to the raffle. Every day without fail multiple 2nd gens appear on the site trading. I have been closely watching as that is what I trade for. I imagine that by the time I 'hopefully' win a CB shimmer or tinsel the price of 2nd gens will have dropped even further, maybe even out of the CB Metal levels.

The last four 2nd gen shimmers and one tinsel I got recently, I got by trading one CB Silver and a few CB extras such as dinos, chicken, cheese, zenos and zyus.

I (rarely) see a 'very' few people offering multiple CB metals and personally feel that is a mistake that ends up creating the illusion that 2nd gens are worth that, when they are just not anymore, there are just too many available.

I would imagine that a fair price for a 2nd gen tinsel or shimmer would be:

- 2nd Gen Swap

- One Neglected

- One CB Gold

- One CB Silver plus extras

But that is just my opinion on it.

Edited by Dubious

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Personally I think, and have observed, that the prices of 2nd gen tinsels and shimmers are dropping, as each month more and more become available due to the raffle. Every day without fail multiple 2nd gens appear on the site trading. I have been closely watching as that is what I trade for. I imagine that by the time I 'hopefully' win a CB shimmer or tinsel the price of 2nd gens will have dropped even further, maybe even out of the CB Metal levels.

The last four 2nd gen shimmers and one tinsel I got recently, I got by trading one CB Silver and a few CB extras such as dinos, chicken, cheese, zenos and zyus.

I (rarely) see a 'very' few people offering multiple CB metals and personally feel that is a mistake that ends up creating the illusion that 2nd gens are worth that, when they are just not anymore, there are just too many available.

I would imagine that a fair price for a 2nd gen tinsel or shimmer would be:

- 2nd Gen Swap

- One Neglected

- One CB Gold

- One CB Silver plus extras

But that is just my opinion on it.

Interesting. Do you think my non-rare amounts are okay? I once traded 40 CB commons for a CB Gold and 35 CB commons for a 2G Prize, so that's pretty much what I'm basing my holidaykin/holiday/CB common/BSA numbers on.

Edited by The Dragoness

15 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Interesting. Do you think my non-rare amounts are okay? I once traded 40 CB commons for a CB Gold and 35 CB commons for a 2G Prize, so that's pretty much what I'm basing my holidaykin/holiday/CB common/BSA numbers on.

Looking at them, to me they seem a fair trade, with one exception...

30 BSA hatchlings

' 30 BSA hatchlings ' are far greater value then the '30 CB (un)common hatchlings'. They are also harder to get in the Cave given that they are more in demand and are also comprised of fewer breeds of dragons. So it would take much more time and effort to gather those, then it would take just grabbing random commons. You might consider lowering the BSA hatchlings to about 20, but that is of course up to you and you may get people willing to pay 30.

To me, 30 BSA hatchlings doesn't sound so bad ... as long as lineage and gender don't matter, and if it is a mix of BSA breeds. 

What is the current price for a 2nd gen Prize from a holiday dragon? I got two Rosebuds from Silver Prizes and wonder what I'll have to trade to get them mates once the Valentine breeding is over.

I've had an IOU for about 6 months for a 2G silver shimmer with a common parent. I have FINALLY gotten a shimmer, only to find the person I owe doesn't seem to have been active since christmas. At what point is it considered acceptable to declare that IOU fulfilled? My current plan is to cancel the trade at some point around the 3 day mark, influence appropriately, then hatch and reoffer the hatchling. And if they don't grab it before it grows up to cancel the IOU and skip down to the next shimmer pairing on my list.

I was given an offer for my new release speckled egg in return for a 3rd gen silver with a Chrono checker. Is that fair, or is it tilted one way or another?

1 hour ago, StariiDelta said:

I was given an offer for my new release speckled egg in return for a 3rd gen silver with a Chrono checker. Is that fair, or is it tilted one way or another?

New releases are always tricky with trading because we really don't know enough about the rarity yet. So far the speckleds seem a bit more rare then the other new one, but who knows what will happen in a week or a month. I personally wouldn't give a Silver of any lineage for one, I don't think they are *that* rare, but if someone wants to offer it...

If I were offered a silver x chrono checker for a new speckled I'd take it like a shot. Just because that would be so pretty.