Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

34 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

I also need an opinion on something. I’ve got a CB Copper and CB Chicken, plus a Silver (not CB). Are they worth a CB Gold or would I need to offer more - if yes, what ? I know it varies from person to person, but I’d like to know as CB Golds are classified as very rare

Personally I'd say yes... CB Silvers are generally just a bit under Golds, so if your Silver is low-gen and clean, and add the Chicken and Copper... I'd say that's fair. 

6 hours ago, jostensminyard said:

I also need an opinion on something. I’ve got a CB Copper and CB Chicken, plus a Silver (not CB). Are they worth a CB Gold or would I need to offer more - if yes, what ? I know it varies from person to person, but I’d like to know as CB Golds are classified as very rare

Call me a sceptic, but I think you might struggle to get an offer of a CB gold. Bred Silvers are significantly less valuable than CBs and whenever I've traded 2nd gens I do so for just a couple of CB hatchlings. I think it's always a tough ask to up-sell a group of dragons for one rarer one and from what I've seen a lot of people trading CB Golds are interested in 2nd gen Prizes and Neglecteds. 

Still have a go and see what interest you get - it's always worth trying! - but you might need to consider adding something else to sweeten the deal a bit if you don't get any offers. :)

Edited by StormWizard212

Guardian of creation for an aeon? I really don't know how much these guys are worth haha

1 minute ago, Quackery- said:

Guardian of creation for an aeon? I really don't know how much these guys are worth haha

It depends largely on lineages. CB Aeons are quite in demand so if you're offering one, then I think you'd be able to get a Guardian of Creation in return. If you have a Guardian of Creation and you're looking for Aeons, then I'm not sure you'd manage to get a CB, but you could certainly get a 2nd gen. People prioritise short and tidy lineages so if you have something that's messy and long it might be harder to get the trade you're looking for.

I hope this helps! 

Are spiral lineaged prizes deemed less valuable than staircase prizes?

4 minutes ago, sidmar said:

Are spiral lineaged prizes deemed less valuable than staircase prizes?

Potentially. A short spiral lineage can look like a gendering mistake. They don't tend to start looking like spirals until they're a bit longer. A longer generation spiral might be the same value as a staircase, though they're significantly less valuable. A 2nd-3rd gen gen spiral hasn't really properly developed the spiral yet, if that makes sense, so it can look a bit messier or like a mistake which might lead it to be less valuable. 

Been away a long time, so wondering what these are worth now:

1) CB Vampire egg

2) CB Ice egg

3) CB Gold

29 minutes ago, Dubious said:

1) CB Vampire egg

Not much, to be honest. Sometimes I see them in the AP. They're not that difficult to get if you try yourself. If you have one and want to trade it, your best bet would be to hatch it first and then you could trade it for another CB common hatchling, maybe a BSA if you're lucky.

30 minutes ago, Dubious said:

2) CB Ice egg

You might get a couple of CB common hatchlings for one. Since Trios have been in the cave for quite a long time now, most players have reached their scroll goals for them and it tends to be newer players who are still trying to collect them. This decreases their value a bit. They're not in as much demand as I remember them being a couple of years ago. But you'd still probably get a couple of CB common hatchlings for one.

31 minutes ago, Dubious said:

3) CB Gold

These are still very valuable. They're equal in value to a 2nd gen Prize or perhaps 2-3 CB Silvers. With the introduction of the Market this birthday, you can now buy them, but it will take a long time to save up enough shards for one. 

I hope this helps! :)

3 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

I hope this helps! :)

That is very helpful, thank you!

Are there certain types of Xenowyrms that are more in demand than others? If so, where does a CB pyro and CB mageia fall on that scale?

2 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

Are there certain types of Xenowyrms that are more in demand than others? If so, where does a CB pyro and CB mageia fall on that scale?

Definitely.  CB Gaias are the top most coveted, then I'd say CB Thalassa, Chrono, & sometimes Mageia tend to rotate around second, third, & fourth place, with Pyro & Astrapi being the least in demand.  At least that's what I've noticed over the past 3 months.

4 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Definitely.  CB Gaias are the top most coveted, then I'd say CB Thalassa, Chrono, & sometimes Mageia tend to rotate around second, third, & fourth place, with Pyro & Astrapi being the least in demand.  At least that's what I've noticed over the past 3 months.

Aw, then swapping the ones I have might be harder than I thought...

Thanks though!

How much, if anything, is a Paper egg worth these days?

Edited by Dubious

11 hours ago, Dubious said:

A couple of CB common hatchlings, maybe? A BSA hatchling? 

16 hours ago, Dubious said:

I will generally pay a xeno or zyu for them, but I'm greedy about papers so YMMV.  :P

What are sitting black alts, second gen, going for these days? I am not sure if I’m getting offers too low and just haven’t gotten lucky with offers yet, or I’m being too picky.

11 hours ago, Ribombee said:

What are sitting black alts, second gen, going for these days? I am not sure if I’m getting offers too low and just haven’t gotten lucky with offers yet, or I’m being too picky.

From memory, the curled ones tend to be worth more. I think maybe a CB Xenowyrm, CB Zyumorph, 4 CB common hatchies. That being said, there has been a huge increase in alt Vines lately and while I haven't seen anything specifically about alt Blacks, if there are more circulating the it's bound to decrease value. 

1) messy Alt vine

2) CB Gold

Edited by Waveclaw

12 hours ago, Waveclaw said:

1) messy Alt vine

2) CB Gold

A messy alt vine would probably get you a couple of CB common hatchlings. A CB Gold is equivalent to a 2G Prize, or a couple of CB Silvers or a handful of CB Xenowyrms/Coppers. You would potentially get a Neglected for a CB Gold, but they seem to fluctuate in availability and price. 

9 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

What are CB Purple florets worth?

If you have one you want to trade, I'd recommend hatching it first. They aren't too difficult to catch in the cave and the initial hype following their release.  You might get a couple of CB common hatchlings for it or maybe a couple of BSA hatchlings. I struggled getting interest in the last few CB Florets I tried to trade, though, and I was just asking for CB commons hatchlings. But you might get lucky!

22 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

If you have one you want to trade, I'd recommend hatching it first. They aren't too difficult to catch in the cave and the initial hype following their release.  You might get a couple of CB common hatchlings for it or maybe a couple of BSA hatchlings. I struggled getting interest in the last few CB Florets I tried to trade, though, and I was just asking for CB commons hatchlings. But you might get lucky!

Thanks!

Another Question: what are 2G hybrids worth? I have a 2G Carina that I’m trying to trade and I’m not sure what a fair trade would be. 

Edit: it’s a hatchling

Edited by Dragongirl00100

5 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

Thanks!

Another Question: what are 2G hybrids worth? I have a 2G Carina that I’m trying to trade and I’m not sure what a fair trade would be. 

Again, I think it would help if you hatched it first. You might then get an upgrade to a somewhat uncommon egg, or a couple of CB common hatchlings, or a BSA hatchling. 

Are Fire Gems worth anything nowadays? I know when they first came out I was able to trade some, but I have no clue now. I keep almost-clicking them in the biomes but I'm not sure if they are worth trying to trade?

20 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Are Fire Gems worth anything nowadays? I know when they first came out I was able to trade some, but I have no clue now. I keep almost-clicking them in the biomes but I'm not sure if they are worth trying to trade?

I always grab them to trade when I see them, personally. In the last couple of weeks, I've consistently traded 4 new release CB hatchlings for a freshly-caught Fire Gem egg. They're not difficult to find, but they seem to be in high demand. :)