Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I want to trade for some Aeon Wyverns.

What could be a good trade for CB ones? What would be good for nice bred ones? I only don't want any messy Aeons, but I'm not sure how much Aeons worth now.

1 hour ago, biruko said:

I want to trade for some Aeon Wyverns.

What could be a good trade for CB ones? What would be good for nice bred ones? I only don't want any messy Aeons, but I'm not sure how much Aeons worth now.

I think you can get them for Xenos, Zyumorphy or unbreedables. For the bred ones, you can get them for free!

Edited by deja

9 hours ago, deja said:

I think you can get them for Xenos, Zyumorphy or unbreedables. For the bred ones, you can get them for free!

Thank you, I'll try to grab some CB Xenos or Zyumorph to make some trades :)

I need to collect an enormous number of recent releases, including Xenowyrms, Zyumorphs, Fire Gems, and Aeons - basically almost all the breeds from mid-2015 onward. I'd like CB, but for now I'm fine with 2G or higher gen checkers (just because I'm a collector). I can breed 2G golds, silvers, and coppers. Can I get CB for what I can breed, or do I need to be content with lineaged for now?

6 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

I need to collect an enormous number of recent releases, including Xenowyrms, Zyumorphs, Fire Gems, and Aeons - basically almost all the breeds from mid-2015 onward. I'd like CB, but for now I'm fine with 2G or higher gen checkers (just because I'm a collector). I can breed 2G golds, silvers, and coppers. Can I get CB for what I can breed, or do I need to be content with lineaged for now?

I think you can definitely get CBs for 2G Golds and Silvers! Maybe not CB Aeons because they're in such high demand right now, but the other breeds are possible. 

My question: what are 2G uncommon Holidaykins worth? Like Gaia, Khusa, Lunar Herald, etc.

Edited by The Dragoness

On October 23, 2017 at 2:13 PM, LadyNova said:

Been away for a long while so. What are cb Coppers worth these days? And also, are all the colours worth the same?

CB Coppers are still relatively rare. Typically the green and red ones are favored more, green the most. I usually ask for a CB Xeno for one.

On November 6, 2017 at 2:38 AM, xxlonewolfxx said:

How much is a cb blue dino worth? Could I ask for a cb silver?

Hm. I would say maybe 2-3 dinos are worth a CB silver.

On November 12, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Lurhstaap said:

What are CB Baikalas worth right now? I'm finding them hard to catch. 

I remember the blue ones being quite valuable upon the initial release, but now I think both colors are common. I would probably compare their worth to a Nexus, just slightly uncommon purely due to the mass amount of species popping up in the biomes, not because of user-created worth. Not sure if that helps.

Hmmm. Really? Odd. I'm not seeing many drop in Coast, and the ones I've seen went super fast. Of course, one of my friends managed to land a pair, so maybe I'm just having bad luck.

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

What does a CB Thunder go for these days?

Maybe a CB Xenowyrm, another CB Trio, or a CB common hatchling or two.

5 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Maybe a CB Xenowyrm, another CB Trio, or a CB common hatchling or two.

Awesome sauce, thanks

9 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

What are CB Sunrises/Sunsets worth?

Not much. Maybe another CB uncommon like a Royal Blue or Striped River.

1 hour ago, Chaos Rider said:

What about breeding your dragons for them? What would be a reasonable offer?

It depends on what you're breeding. A 2G Prize is worth a lot more than a 10G inbred Waterhorse.

What are CB Spessartines going for right now? Could I get a CB Alpine Zyumorph for one? How about CB red copper? 

I'd say you could. The Alpines seem to be the easiest to get.

3 uncommons = CB Silver? Or no? (Green Copper, Paper, Aeon)? I'm not expecting it to go through, but it was worth a shot. XD 

vv What does that mean. :unsure: Not enough or too much? I haven't traded in so long. XD 

Edited by Earth Gurl

I'd say that was fair - but with the green copper - maybe not a winner :)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Is it unreasonable to ask for 4 CB Aeons, or a CB Gold for a 2G Prizekin? And if so how much is it worth.

On 11/28/2017 at 7:32 PM, Nathair said:

Is it unreasonable to ask for 4 CB Aeons, or a CB Gold for a 2G Prizekin? And if so how much is it worth.

LOL, a breeding fail is worth a CB gold, wow, just wow!   Back in the old days people used to give those away, now all I see are people swapping with other 2nd gen prize junk, so only the people with CB prizes really get 2nd gen prize anything anymore!

Having said that, there is probably some ~removed~ out there that would give up a cb gold, you never know, personally I think its a bit steep!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

On 11/25/2017 at 4:43 AM, Earth Gurl said:

3 uncommons = CB Silver? Or no? (Green Copper, Paper, Aeon)? I'm not expecting it to go through, but it was worth a shot. XD 

vv What does that mean. :unsure: Not enough or too much? I haven't traded in so long. XD 

I think the paper kind of ruins the trade, unless someone collects those, anyone with a cb silver to trade probably has no need of it.   People with cb metals generally want to turn them into low time hatchies to keep their scrolls clear for even more cb metals xD!