calligogo123

gas station bathrooms

The washrooms that gross me out the most are actually the ones at my university. Seriously, half the time there's piss on the seat. In the ladies' washroom. Whenever I see it, I actually make a point to pull out my pencil and write on the door, "STOP PISSING ON THE SEAT." =_=

And you know what? The great irony of that is that the people who do it are the people who are afraid of bacteria and/or piss getting on their butts. They're causing the very problem they're trying to avoid. Just wipe the freaking seat before you sit on it, yeesh.

Or better yet, get over the fact that YOU CANNOT CATCH FATAL DISEASES THROUGH BUTT SKIN!!! My mom does the same thing.

I had to go into the men's restroom with my dad when I was four. 'Nuff said.

I can happily and honestly state that I have never visited a gas station's restroom.

I've never been to one. But once in school in second grade every boy in second grade would come to my teacher and tell her there was a bathroom pass in the toilet until she sent someone (with gloves) to get it out. Eww, sounds pretty disgusting. (Not a boy. Wasn't allowed in there.)

And I hate using those tiny stalls in there. Either they're littered with toilet paper (I REALLY hope it's unused) or it isn't flushed. So I try to use a bigger stall because those are the best ones to use. (The only fault is that the school bathrooms in the hallways don't have doors that separate the ladies and men's room) And I hate seeing little cracks in walls because a few years ago there was a cockroach attack in the music room, which climbed into the girl's room. Ewww.

Yes, I still use the bathrooms.

~Cavey

I've never used a gas station's bathroom before. o.=.o

Not that I avoid them or anything, I just never needed to use one (that I can recall anyway)~

I don't use public bathrooms. I am usually dehydrated and only use the bathroom twice a day.

Recently I was at a gas-station bathroom, it was a bigger gas station, so it had multiple stalls. In one of them, either someone hadn't gone in three months four people had used it, in a row, without flushing or use of toilet paper. It was rather unpleasant.

I actually caught a fungal infection on my bumm from a gas station toilet. It took FOREVER to get rid of it!

I now own a wonderful little device that enables a woman to pee standing up.

http://www.shewee.com/newstore/

It's not the same brand...but same type of product. I bought it at Scheels and it stays in my car all the time. wink.gif

When i was little.. maybe 9, I accidentally went into a guys restroom. I didnt understand what a urinal was.. i thought it was a fancy sink or something.. kinda sheltered kid. well anyway, i went into the stall and came out and an older guy walked in and I was really confused. He was nice and everything, but it was sooo embarrassing when it happened. Goodness gracious :/

I once had to stop at a gas station restroom in Utah and I ended up having to wait outside of the restroom for hours because whoever was in there was definitely taking their sweet time.

After about five minutes of waiting I was just about to knock on the door when suddenly a biker guy walks out with his girlfriend giggling behind him. As to what they were doing in that restroom, I'll let your imagination wander on that.

Well, seeing as I really needed to use the restroom I went in there anyway and dear lord it was a mess. There was a black lacy bra that was in the sink and black muck smeared all over the north wall. It smelled terrible in there and it turns out that's because somebody forgot to flush the toilet. I would have done it myself, but I didn't want to touch the handle as there was white goop all over it and I'm sure you don't want me to explain that to you.

Ok last year when I was visiting my dad for the summer we where going on a trip to a cabin by a river and stuff and one night we stopped at a very shady place to get spme food and use the rest room. Turn out the gas station's bath room was out of order so me and my step mom looked around for a bathroom that goodness we found one, one problem it was one of those bathrooms where the whole room was a bathroom no stalls. So my stepmom went in first but come out a few seconds later when she heard a car horn honk and something else and she made me go in the bathroom with her! It was so weird so I just stared at the wall the whole time untill she left then I used the bathroom and turns out the sink didnt work :/

On the way to Texas last year my family stopped at a gas station/subway to go to the restroom...Well it ended out that the buildings were not one hundred percent connected and the rest room was between the buildings. So we had to go down a creepy ally way to get to the rest rooms the womans restroom had 4 toilets and 2 sinks 2 toilets didnt work there were no stall doors and no door to the restroom. not only that but it looked like someone randomly wiped poo on the walls... It was by far the worst bathroom I have ever been in.

I can happily and honestly state that I have never visited a gas station's restroom.

Same ^^ And I don't plan to O.o

Not a gas station bathroom but...*shudder*

I'm used to public restrooms and their 'surprises'(overflowing sanitary cans, pee/poo filled toilets stuffed with TP, bathroom writing, etc.), but this one ranked no.1(no pun intended) on the 'OMG EWWW' list.

I used to be in GS, so when we were informed we were becoming 'juniors' at a neat little park, I was ecstatic. Mostly because of zeh geeeese. lD

So there were two restrooms there. One was closed, and the other was up at the top of a huuuuge hill. X_x

No problem, we were going up there anyway. But when I heard about how bad the bathrooms were...I chickened out.

Apparently, there was only one working toilet in the ladies room, the room reeked so badly that I was wondering if it was a bio-hazard, there was used fishing gear everywhere, and when you flushed the toilets in one bathroom, the toilets/urinals in the other overflowed. X_X

I didn't go in there, I held it for 3 hours until we went home. The ones that did were christened with the title 'survivor of the Bathroom of Doom'.

Since then, the loo's been cleaned. Thank God.

Drako tamer, thats horrable!!! well, one time me and my family when camping at this one place for the first time. There weren't that manny people there (they were smart to not go camping there). Anyways so I had to go to the bathroom, and so me and my sis go over there. These were flushable toilets and in every single one of them there was a pile of poo that, if you did try to sit down you would have sat on the poo rather than the seat. it smelled beyond that weird kid that never showers and he smells HORRABLE!!!! there was no toilet paper of any kind either. and the flys, oh! no lie! they were atleast the size of horse flys but they were just house flys and they COVERED (no kid) the pile of poo. there was so much larva in the poo it was like crawling. apparently enough people did poo in there cuz it wasnt getting smaller. My sis was one that did do her thing in there. As for me? well..i didnt poo for that whole weak except the time me and my dad when to the gas station to get some feminane products for my mom who forgot to bring them. and that gas stastion wasnt that bad. it was nice compared to the camp site. As for the liquids, i walked atleast 20 feet into the woods to do that. It didnt smell at all and im sure that it wasnt that bad for the trees and stuff. but i will never forget that. never!

Libby, I don't think I can top that. 0.o;

And please, call me Drako.

So this isn't complete spam, me and my friend (his account name here is boynate) were on the road to go to the GA aquarium (I think). Then, a log rolled into the middle of the highway and my mom hit it. Afraid she had speared the tire or something like that, we pulled over at a gas station to inspect the damages. Good thing too, Nate had to go really bad. X.X

Well, the restroom there was one of those family ones. No big, I'm used to that. So we both walk in and, since I don't have to go, I wait outside. The place was rather clean for a public restroom, but when I turned around, I saw one of those dispenser things filled with...how do I put this gently...'men's safety devices'.

Needless to say, I was glad to get out of there. Eugh.

the girls room in my last grade school was the thin a of nightmares(hygiene wise) so compared to that the gas station bathrooms are quite clean.

Libby, I don't think I can top that. 0.o;

And please, call me Drako.

So this isn't complete spam, me and my friend (his account name here is boynate) were on the road to go to the GA aquarium (I think). Then, a log rolled into the middle of the highway and my mom hit it. Afraid she had speared the tire or something like that, we pulled over at a gas station to inspect the damages. Good thing too, Nate had to go really bad. X.X

Well, the restroom there was one of those family ones. No big, I'm used to that. So we both walk in and, since I don't have to go, I wait outside. The place was rather clean for a public restroom, but when I turned around, I saw one of those dispenser things filled with...how do I put this gently...'men's safety devices'.

Oh no, condoms. Hisss, booo

one time the toilet wouldn't flush so I kept turning and turning it until it popped off,

now I hate toilets with cheesy handles. wink.gif

Clearly you don't go to pubs that often. There are *always* condom dispensers in pub toilets.

Clearly you don't go to pubs that often. There are *always* condom dispensers in pub toilets.

For some reason, so does out gym changing room...

My Schools. Ugh, My Schools.

ESPECIALLY the First Floor Boys Room.

The toilets are so full of urine and excrement that they don't flush. People rubbing their censorkip.gif all over the walls to say naughty words. Vomit in the barrels. Blood on the floors. Pools of urine all over. The worst I would say, is when you go to wash your hands and realize that the handle is covered in brown paste AFTER you touch it. And no water or soap is available. blink.gif

Gas station and public school restrooms are both pretty gruesome looking from my experience. Even at my campus, I've seen written messages on the walls of the cubicles with their permanent markers, and not to mention a drawing of...eh, need I say more?

Also, I remember one restaurant my dad and I went to that we never went to again (Applebee's), I decided to go to the restroom before we left. To my disgust, the entire floor in the girl's room was flooded in water. It wasn't like the way the floors look after they are mopped, oh no. I didn't go after all but our home was only two minutes away, so I didn't have to wait much longer.

Edited by Kamoodle

I used to work in a gas station, and the bathroom there was quite clean. I know, I cleaned it! laugh.gif

It was a single unit, no stalls. I can't say we never had a problem with the occasional... aroma... left by someone. But believe me, that bathroom got a deep clean once a day and wipedowns at least once a shift, sometimes more if a customer informed us of a problem. The worst that we usually had to deal with was water spray from the sink; the faucet tended to go from barely a trickle to full-force pounding spray and since it was a shallow flat sink, the spray would hit the shallow part and splash over the edge.

We also had a couple of signs in there that gave most people a chuckle. They read:

"Gentlemen, our aim is to keep this restroom neat. Your aim will help."

and

"Ladies, to prevent problems in this theater, we request that you remain seated until the conclusion of the performance."

i went to a gas station bathroom saw a sign the said"beware of rats" and ran outta there.