calligogo123

gas station bathrooms

EXSAMPLE

basicly i thought about when i was little and on a road trip , we stopped and got out of the car because i had to do you know what really bad but the womens bathroom was "out of order" Great . luckly i was young enough to go into the mens with my dad . so we went inside and the door handle was wet . As i went inside there was writing all over the wall . of coarse .then i saw green/yellow , ON

THE WALL . man be glad you weren't in there !!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE RULES!

* NO BAD WORDS

*NO INAPROPREITE STUFF

*AND IF I DID NOT CHECK GOOD ENOUGH AND THERE IS A FORUM LIKE THIS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ! smile.gif

..That sounds awful.. Anyone want to know something embarrassing? I used to hate public bathrooms so much that I made my mom go in there with me. Yeah. DX I'm over that now but usually I will hold it until I get home unless I have to go really bad.

..That sounds awful.. Anyone want to know something embarrassing? I used to hate public bathrooms so much that I made my mom go in there with me. Yeah. DX I'm over that now but usually I will hold it until I get home unless I have to go really bad.

Your not alone with that... I HAVE Gotten stuck in a stall and had to crawl under, so now I nevar ever lock my stalls...

When I was younger (age ~10 or so) I was out shopping with my dad and suddenly had to piss really badly, so we stopped at a 7-Eleven in a rather shady area of the city. I HATE using public bathrooms and would rather die than use one in a place like that, but it was either that or pee my pants, and we still had more shopping to do.

The lock on the bathroom door wasn't working and I ended up getting walked in on by a grown man, I guess it was a unisex bathroom or maybe he was just stupid. But ugh. I already had serious issues about bathroom privacy beause of stuff in my past, that just made it worse. Then there was the typical wet toilet paper stuck to the floor, overflowing trash bin, lack of soap in the dispenser, etc.

Luckily over the years I've just about mastered the art of holding it till my kidneys burst, so this kind of thing happens very infrequently now.

i almost never go to the bathroom unless im at home.

public bathrooms are very evil and scary things. -cringes-

seen and read somethings people should never see and read.

I remember when I was about 13-14, I went to use a gas station restroom, one of those side-of-the-building ones. I had to go extremely badly, and I was waiting outside of it for a good two to three minutes waiting for the person inside to come out. After a while, the door opened, and out came not one, but two people. A man and a woman. Guess what they were doing while I was waiting out there about to pee myself. >_> Inconsiderate jerks.

Edited by AngelKitty

Someone had sprayed graffitti of people having sexual intercourse in a public bathroom at a restraunt I went to once. Not pretty, and it was the only available stall... So I told the managment and they painted over it. Heh, happy ending. X3

Isn't it supposed to be only gas station bathrooms?

Once I was on a road trip with my mom and I had to go REALLY bad and she had to get gas so we went to a gas station. I was still young, about 6 or 7, and didn't want to go into the bathroom alone, but mom made me. When I went in, there was teh gereral icky stuff such as hair in the sink, un-flushed toilet, dirty mirror, flies everywhere. There were also bad words written on the walls as well as drawings of sexual..... stuff (be creative with that). When I was done, I went back to the car and asked my mom what all the words meant and what the pictures were of. That is the story of how I got my first 'talk' at a gas station.

But, I rarely go to the bathroom anymore, maybe 1x a day (don't worry, the doctor said it's okay) so it's really not much of a problem anymore.

One time me and my dad were driving quite far and we hadn't gone by any restrooms at rest stops on the side of the road. Anyway we stopped at a gas station and I was busting so I ran over to the toliets and the mens toliet was out of order and so everyone had to use the one ladies toilet. I waited behind a guy who went in first and he was in there for about 5 minutes and when he finally came out...lets just say luckily no one lit a match nearby...but I was so busting I just had to hold my breath...

Petrol station toilets aren't so bad over here. The major companies such as Esso, Shell etc tend to keep their toilets clean - if they have public toilet facilities. Small independent petrol stations tend not to have public toilets but when they do, it will be just a single cubicle which you have to get the key for. I don't think I've ever seen a dirty one.

Now the worst toilets that I have ever experienced would be at Glastonbury festival. *shudders* Last time I went there was in '94 and the portaloos were nasty. 250,000 people + a few hundred portaloos does not a nice toileting experience make.

On a road trip to Atlanta, we stopped so everyone could use the bathroom. One stall was already taken, so I went into the other one, and found out why it wasn't taken. There was a huge, nasty crap in the toilet. I swear it was about the size of a cucumber. Then everyone was curious so they had to go look. >_<

Someone had sprayed graffitti of people having sexual intercourse in a public bathroom at a restraunt I went to once. Not pretty, and it was the only available stall... So I told the managment and they painted over it. Heh, happy ending. X3

Oi, I'd of left it there.

/gutter mind

I'm with Zeranora on this, I avoid public bathrooms at all costs.

I've lived in multiple places and have had several gross, but typical, experiences with public bathrooms (pee all over the floor/toilet, womanly.. bodily fluids on the seat, etc). But I don't think I'll ever be able to forget this one.

I'm currently living in Austria. Here they have the CLEANEST PUBLIC BATHROOMS EVERRRRR!!!!!! It's amazing really. So last year I was traveling via plane for my school's sports team. We were at the airport and well.. I needed to go to the bathroom. So I enter the stall. I guess the wall between the men's room and the ladies' room was rather thin. Some couple were getting wild in the men's room.. with all the typical noises and phrases people happen to utter during sexual intercourse. My team mates also apparently had the pleasure of hearing these people. I can say it was RATHER awkward.

Oh god, about a month ago, our music teacher dragged us to some singing festival. Sure, happy that we could miss school we agreed to go. Anyway, on the way home, some of us REALLY needed to pee. The bus stopped and we ran to the nearest toilet. But it smelled. SO. BAD. And it was either:

○ Wait inside, it's warm, but smells like piss mixed with puke and maybe some other stuff

○ Wait outside, but it's freezing. Like, REALLY.

I couldn't stand the smell, so I spent some time inside, then I quickly ran outside xd.png

Not to mention that the lights didn't work and one of the toilets (there were two) was 'out of order' e_e

There were like 10 other people that had to use the bathroom before moi T^T

There was no toilet paper either, so we had to use tissues if we had any X_X

Err...

Well, this was actually a rest stop. Third grade field trip, on our way back from a potato chip factory.

The toilets...did not exist. Only buckets.

Erm.

Luckily over the years I've just about mastered the art of holding it till my kidneys burst, so this kind of thing happens very infrequently now.

Exactly what I do. I never use gas station bathrooms. Though my school's bathrooms are just... Yeah. A couple of scribbles, paper over the floor. Not that bad, 'cept sometimes people don't flush.

Worst bathroom i was ever in publicly, every stall in it was clogged and human wastes were everywhere!!! after that i stick to home bathrooms.

Since I first aid at clubs, I've picked up many casualties from the toilets. Pools of sick, blood, etc...

I've had some nasty public bathroom experiences with the usual dirty drawings and unflushed toilets, usually at movie theaters though.

Amusingly, I just recently went to a gas station bathroom and found it quite nice. The lock worked, it was nicely decorated and smelled nice, and there was even a little vase of flowers on top of the toilet tank. Of course, it was one of those where you can't go use it unless you buy something, and the gas station was also a car wash, and it was right outside a nice neighborhood, so... that might help.

Public restrooms...*shudder*

I'll only use them now if I'm either really desperate or they look like they've been recently sanitized.

My most recent experience was a Conoco gas station. It was a shared restroom for men and women alike with three stalls. The floor was covered in water, the door handles were dripping, even the door had streaks of water on it. The sinks had visible little mountains and valleys of calcification and one of the stall doors was coming off its hinges. I took the handicap one because it looked to be in the best condition overall.

Inside...*gag*...the toilet was backed up to nearly overflowing (which would explain the water on the floor if it had) so I went to the other stall with a working door. This one was almost as bad. It was unflushed but not overflowing. Since the next stop wouldn't be for another 8 hours and I knew I couldn't wait that long I used four or five of those seat covers layered together and another one to cover my hand so I could flush the thing.

When I got out of there I went straight up to the counter and said I wanted that bathroom cleaned because it was disgusting (though I failed to mention it didn't really matter because I was probably never going to that station ever again).

Yeah...not a fun experience.

OMG don't even get me started...

I don't use gas station bathrooms anymore, I will not even explain why.

~ Now grossed out Xylr wacko.gif

I rarely if ever used public bathroom anymore.

This isn't a gas station, but last year at school, Middle school(Yes, some of us have gutter minds too) people put drawings on the floors/walls. And they didn't use marker. They used... Well, be creative. It's a place where you go to crap, what do you think? They didn't have writing utensils.

And some kids, when the stalls were full or... Not cleaned(*shudders* they get disgusting.) some kids went to the bathroom on the floor.

So I rarely if ever go to a bathroom outside a actual home or somewhere I know is clean.

It wasn't that long ago that I had to clean the bathrooms at my workplace, and someone's rear end had exploded all over the back of the stall. Some even made it to the next stall. Usually our bathrooms aren't bad, but that almost made me lose my lunch.