TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Y'know, I haven't had any problems with shifting ornaments all this time and now suddenly they're starting to shift. Hrmph.

Wasn't here for day 12 (due to the internet crashing every 2or 3 hours for about 4 hours at a time. For the past thee days) Though I'm not complaining, I decorated my tree and submitted it, and am happy with the out come X).

To All the winners, I congratulate you before hand because I am awesome(not) like that! ninja.gif

Submitted my tree, hope you guys like it. I'm not touching it again. I'll mess it up if I do.

*sigh*

My tree isn't saving properly unless I switch from Safari to Chrome.

Is there any way to charge the way the ornaments are layered?

regardless of how many times i try, it just wont go the way i want it to, some help please?

Where can you see the completed trees?

You can't yet,

not until after the editing ends,

then there will be a link on your scroll to view and judge the trees after the contest is over the trees will be viewable like the halloween treats and easter basket are

I think so. If not, me and my tree are screwed.

LOl same here. xd.png

Made some last minute changes, but now I think it's all good so I submitted mine. Can't what others did. C:

^^

Hi Kathy! tongue.gif

My tree has now been submitted. Doubt I will win but I look forward to seeing the winners. smile.gif

I have had my scroll open for over hour now to my tree, waiting for an answer to my question I posted a couple pages back Does anyone know..

HOW is the tree saved? I set mine earlier today, went back to look at it now and they are jumbled all over again. blink.gif...

Forum: News  ·  Post Preview: #4681083

Thank you smile.gif Edited by Linda4atc

I don't know what everyone's talking about with the ornaments lighting up when moused over, but I'm glad the save problem is fixed!

I still have missing ornaments from day 11 - I have some of them, so it wasn't just a missed day, but I'm missing the pinecone, candycane, red bird and potato(?) thing.

My tree seems to be holding it's ornaments now (same with my son's tree). Thanks for fixing the glitch, TJ!!

Can't wait to see what everyone came up with!

it would be cool to see the stats for this contest afterwards.

like how many people submitted their trees to the contest etc.

I'm having an issue.

Three of my friends aren't going to be available for the contest, but they are letting me scroll sit. However, when I go to the decorating page on two of their scrolls, it's giving me the following message

"404 Tree Not Cut"

Does anybody have any idea why it does this?

Edit: My dad and sister are able to access their trees, and I'm able to access mine and that of one of my friends. :-\ But the other two give that message.

Edited by Mew_1

Is there any way to charge the way the ornaments are layered?

regardless of how many times i try, it just wont go the way i want it to, some help please?

I'm having the same problem. Will we be able to gain control of layering before the contest?

I'm having an issue.

Three of my friends aren't going to be available for the contest, but they are letting me scroll sit. However, when I go to the decorating page on two of their scrolls, it's giving me the following message

"404 Tree Not Cut"

Does anybody have any idea why it does this?

were they around to activate the tree on christmas and collect ornaments and such?

were they around to activate the tree on christmas and collect ornaments and such?

Those two got their eggs on the day after Christmas, and I think I'm the only one who got most if not all the ornaments... But they've all got trees. :-\

The message when you submit states that you have till (date here) to continue decorating your tree. Once the date hits it'll freeze your tree

Thanks for clarifying that!

I'm so excited, I can't wait to vote on the trees and see all the cool designs folk come up with.

I hope to win something but of course so does everyone and I'm sure there are going to be a lot of trees entered.

Good luck to everyone.

And OMG I can't believe I missed the little trees again!

Edited by MalagAste

Got mine submitted. Hope I get into the top 200.

Can't wait to start judging. I'm eager to see how everyone did on their decorations.

Ahh, finally entered my tree (still have the urge to fuss with it some more though.) Good luck everyone.