TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

last night right before i gave up voting *i kept thinking, this is the last one, surely i'll be finished, but they coming, an army of forcefully marching trees* but right before i gave up for the night, i saw the most sexually profane tree!!! i was flabbergasted!!! it was disgusting!!! how could that have gotten through?!?!?! i only hope that most are too young to even realize it's perversity. and no, it wasn't something with the dragons or birds, it was something deliberately made out of ornaments.... sick. that person should be banned.

last night right before i gave up voting *i kept thinking, this is the last one, surely i'll be finished, but they coming, an army of forcefully marching trees* but right before i gave up for the night, i saw the most sexually profane tree!!! i was flabbergasted!!! it was disgusting!!! how could that have gotten through?!?!?! i only hope that most are too young to even realize it's perversity. and no, it wasn't something with the dragons or birds, it was something deliberately made out of ornaments.... sick. that person should be banned.

If there were three ornament-built unmentionables and they were flying alongside the tree, I've seen that one. At first, my brain tried to see 'em as something else... blink.gif ...then I couldn't help but giggle for a while (it was late), and when I finally went to register a vote, it had timed out. Probably for the best.

I'm surprised that you haven't finished voting yet, though, heehee! I was convinced that by the time I logged in today, I'd see your "I'M DONE!" post here waiting...

grrr, trust me, i know!!! i feel like i've voted on a million trees at this point!!! laugh.gif but i refuse to give up!!! *strong like bull* or maybe just pig-headed!!!!

oh, and no, it wasn't floating by the tree, that could've been an accident, this was *very* intentional, and much more disgusting.

Edited by misfitknits

Oooooooo. I'm normally kind of harsh on picture trees, but this is the second bird tree I've given a '10' to. Very nice!

Oooooooo. I'm normally kind of harsh on picture trees, but this is the second bird tree I've given a '10' to. Very nice!

Hee! Was it the big peacock with lights for wings or the eagle-looking one? I loved those two.

I really do hope that the artists whose trees keep popping up in conversation here will all post their creations after the voting is done, so we can see the ones that we missed! smile.gif With time running out, there's no way I can possibly get through all the rest of the entries. sad.gif And I STILL haven't seen the gay marriage tree!

Hee! Was it the big peacock with lights for wings or the eagle-looking one? I loved those two.

I really do hope that the artists whose trees keep popping up in conversation here will all post their creations after the voting is done, so we can see the ones that we missed! smile.gif With time running out, there's no way I can possibly get through all the rest of the entries. sad.gif And I STILL haven't seen the gay marriage tree!

Ditto- I've been voting when I have time, which isn't much, but have heard so much about the bird tree and the marriage tree and this and that that I'm eager to see those!

Just seen a tree that said "RAWR". :/

I'm resigned to the fact that I won't finish voting on all the trees because it's late here and I'm tired and not feeling very well, so I'll be off to bed shortly. There was just too much RL stuff going on this week for me to do much voting between Monday and Friday, and if there's a choice between hanging with friends and voting on some pixel trees, then my friends win. However, I've still really enjoyed being able to take part and vote on the trees I have seen. Very curious as to how many I have voted on, though. If we have another event like this, we need a counter pl0x! wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

yeah, i'm starting to get disheartened by the feeling that i won't be able to finish voting. not that it matters, i know this... but still....

so I have a question about the glitch...

When I first submitted my tree, it glitched and the ornaments were all messed up. I went back and redid it and when I click on my tree badge it shows it the way I want.

Question is this: the tree that I now have and can look at...is that the same one everyone who votes sees? Or am I out of luck and the glitched version is what everyone sees?

P.S. - it was fixed before the deadline but when I went to resubmit it, it said I already did.

I do hope its as you said bionelly... It would be nice to see the winning trees, but not tell who won... Though I imagine eventually, the winners would be found. Eventually.

When I first submitted my tree, it glitched and the ornaments were all messed up. I went back and redid it and when I click on my tree badge it shows it the way I want.

Question is this: the tree that I now have and can look at...is that the same one everyone who votes sees? Or am I out of luck and the glitched version is what everyone sees?

P.S. - it was fixed before the deadline but when I went to resubmit it, it said I already did.

The way the tree looks to you now is the way that everyone who votes on it is seeing it.

What you see when you click the tree badge is what the voters also see. smile.gif

Be reassured! Whatever your tree looks like now when you click the little tree badge on your scroll is how everyone else is seeing your tree. Submitting your tree just put your name into the "hat" so that your tree was included in the voting, but the designs weren't fixed until the end of the editing period when the trees were locked.

aaahhh yes, the "tree in a tree" tree, as i call it! wink.gif the one i saw was rather well done

uugghh, i thought i would be able to finish tonight, but there is no end in sight yet!!! i keep thinking the screen with the "you're done" message will pop up, but it's always another tree!!!!! dry.gif

Is there a "You're done" message?

Thanks everyone for answering so fast!

*crosses fingers*

woah blink.gif i just saw a perfectly tree-shaped pile of junk floating next to the tree. it was completely weird. the junk tree was so perfect there weren't even any holes.... blink.gif

Is there a "You're done" message?

The message is:

You have voted on all tree submissions. Thank you for your votes.

I just gave my first 10 of the day, after voting on roughly 100 trees today. They spelled out "EPIC" over the tree, which totally made me laugh, and the actual tree was well-done too.

I really doubt I'll be able to vote on *all* the trees before it ends, which kinda makes me sad, but oh well.

only 6 hours left to vote on trees! ohmy.gif then we'll all be left to wait until the 20th to see if we win!

agh the anticipation!

oh and i just saw a tree with all the ornaments neatly floating by in organized lines unsure.gif

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

hahaha, i just saw another "one ornament" tree!!! this time a purple ornament on it though; that makes gray, white and purple!!! tongue.gif

hahaha, i just saw another "one ornament" tree!!! this time a purple ornament on it though; that makes gray, white and purple!!! tongue.gif

I've seen those 3 trees too. Made me laugh, but not as much as the blank ones.

Someone said awhile ago that this link shows what your tree looks like to others:

http://dragcave.net/treepreview

You have to be logged on to your account to use it.

Random question: has anyone seen my tree? xd.png

Random fact: it is a full tree with the golden eastern dragon and it has a red birdie on its head.

errmm, i've seen many trees like that.... it's hard to know, until the contest is over, and then we could go to your scroll and see your tree....

i FINALLY saw one of the FISHIE trees!!!!! i'm over the moon! *is easily excitable!!*