TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I'm giving 2s to any tree that tried to have all the ornaments, or has anything not on the tree.

With this exception:~Image Removed~

VUVUZELA BBBBBBRRRRRTTTTT

Edit to add:~ No posting trees includes any part of the tree.~

Edited by _Z_

random question.. if you can only vote for one tree once and you get through the whole list of trees just by voting for like 6 days strait then what? You can't vote anymore?

random question.. if you can only vote for one tree once and you get through the whole list of trees just by voting for like 6 days strait then what? You can't vote anymore?

You'll have finished voting and you can relax. :3

... but considering how many others are bare, glitched, or so covered in stuff that they look like a massive holiday crapalanche... well, boring's odds are starting to improve. wink.gif

^^^

This

haha ok thanks. smile.gif I have already voted on like 200 trees... love it though. smile.gif

has anyone seen the ice cream cone tree yet?

Oh noes! ohmy.gif I didn't think of that! Now I'm worried, too. unsure.gif

D'OH! Heehee, sorry about that! laugh.gif Didn't mean for my paranoia to be infectious!

In other news, I finally saw a tree that used all six dragon/parrot toppers well, and was impressed that it could possibly exist. smile.gif

:/

Just saw 3 DC trees in a row...

and STILL no "wow" trees for me ._.

But we'll get a message saying we voted all the trees or we'll continue to see trees seen yet and voting them - but the second vote will not be calculated?

But we'll get a message saying we voted all the trees or we'll continue to see trees seen yet and voting them - but the second vote will not be calculated?

ya thats what I was wondering... does anyone know at a guess how many trees are entered in this?

ya thats what I was wondering... does anyone know at a guess how many trees are entered in this?

Near to 9000 trees.

Just like with description reviewing, once you've gone through them all, it will tell you. :3

Have to admit that I've been rating picture trees extremely low, unless the picture is extremely well done and fits within an overall decorating scheme... which is to say, I haven't exactly been kind to hearts, DCs, smileys, or outlines of dragons.

But five minutes ago, I ran across a tree that made me snort-laugh out loud (which is almost as embarrassing to admit to doing as it is to actually do). This is the first entry I've felt compelled to take a screenshot of for later giggling. laugh.gif Mister Grumpy-Face Tree, you're a winner in my book.

I'm not so fond of that tree critique thread, because even if it is your own tree I think it will definitely affect people's voting when they know who some of those trees belong to and what to look out for, effectively defeating the purpose of the anonymity that so many people worried about in the beginning - that people would vote higher on a tree only because they know or favor the maker instead of the tree.

I know I'm curious to know what people thought of my tree, but really, that discussion could have waited one week.

Ah well, I'm pretty sure I already voted some of those trees and am just going to stay clear of that thread.

I didn't realize that there was a tree critique thread. I'll have to check it out AFTER the voting ends.

I would like mine to be critiqued, when it becomes an appropriate time to do so.

I didn't realize that there was a tree critique thread. I'll have to check it out AFTER the voting ends.

I would like mine to be critiqued, when it becomes an appropriate time to do so.

It appears to have been disappeared, after the rules were clarified that posting trees, either your own or others, is disallowed.

My standard vote is a 5. really unappealing ones get lower, really good oens get higher. I voted one 10 (Someone did a Santa face)..

did someone say 9.... thousand... trees....? Man noones even going to see all those. There will be trees that never get a vote unless the order they show in is random

Will we get to see how our tree did? And will we get to see all 200 finalists? I'd like to see the most epic of 9000 trees!

My standard vote is a 5.  really unappealing ones get lower, really good oens get higher.  I voted one 10 (Someone did a Santa face)..

did someone say 9.... thousand... trees....?  Man noones even going to see all those.  There will be trees that never get a vote unless the order they show in is random

I direct you to page before to this post http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...108901&st=5580# biggrin.gif

So no worries!

Edit: To Sadina: about if we will we see how our tree did: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...108901&st=5200#

I hope we get to see the top 200 though ^.^

Edited by Lunaeluu

Well-done pictures get good scores from me. Not the weird snake ones that look like they were attempts. :/ I need to be able to tell what it IS.

I just saw a pretty kewl-looking dragon on one :3

got my highest score so far - 8

I made a teddy bear with toys under a starry sky tree XDDD I doubt anyone could see it though. I rate pretty much everyones 3 and under unless they were creative with it and didnt just decorate a tree with ornaments to make it look like a christmas tree. I dound one DC and a heart. And I rated a six to a pretty silver tree xd.png

theres no way to vote for all of these. Ill die

I just saw an angel/nutcracker 'wedding' inside a heart. Cute.

My own tree looks boring in comparison, but I tried to be creative with ornament stacking.

Gah. Somehow the angel ornament got stuck on a random spot on my tree. I didn't notice until the editing was locked. D:

Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with it.