TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

To everyone who tried, well done! I think they are all pretty in their own ways, I may not get some of the designs but it must have been pretty to you otherwise you wouldn't have done it biggrin.gif

I'm kind of worried...cause I haven't heard anyone mention my tree either here or in the DC chat. I'm wondering if I got screwed cause i submitted while the glitch was on :/ If I got screwed I'm gonna be mad D:

I really wouldn't worry about it; there are so many members and therefore so many trees that I'm sure we just haven't seen yours yet. smile.gif

biggrin.gif What I'm getting from all the comments here is that as long as you put in some effort and thought everyone stands a chance! This contest is a lot more fair, in my opinion, than some people thought it was going to be!!

I was very impressed with the tree that spelled "DC" with the ornaments. smile.gif

I prefer the ones that actually looks like trees. Of course spelling DC is a fun idea, but at least the letters should stay inside the tree fram (imo). unsure.gif

I like eggs where you can see people put effort and love in the decorating.

i can't believe there's still a week left. at this rate, each tree might have thousands of votes. o_o that's gonna be tough to calculate.

I'm kind of worried...cause I haven't heard anyone mention my tree either here or in the DC chat. I'm wondering if I got screwed cause i submitted while the glitch was on :/ If I got screwed I'm gonna be mad D:

I think voting should stay anonymous until it's over. That means (for me) that I don't want to know which tree is from which person. How could we avoid voting for the "creator" of the tree instead of voting for the tree (inspiration, idea, realization) otherwise?

They count the single points each tree get (and have a program for that <.<, I´m sure)

oooh just came across one with a gold eastern dragon that had the velociraptor on like a scarf biggrin.gif

I thought that one was cute.

I just saw that one with the rainbow spiral around it and... ohmy.gif wow, very lovely!

i can't believe there's still a week left. at this rate, each tree might have thousands of votes. o_o that's gonna be tough to calculate.

We'll need that much time to get through all the trees!

I see a lot of people giving up on trying to vote for every single tree. xd.png

It would be nice to have a counter so we know how many we've voted for and also how many trees there are to vote for. xd.png

I just saw that one with the rainbow spiral around it and... ohmy.gif wow, very lovely!

i got that one a couple votes ago, i loved it!

just found a very lovely tree with a gold and green theme

Ohgosh. I just found this tree that made the most amazing wreath thing with the ornaments. I love it... if only they hadn't ruined it with jumbling the tree with ornaments. Oh well, have to detract for that or it would have been a ten.

I like reading this thread. It shows that we really are all in with a chance - as we all have such different things we like to see smile.gif

I'm starting to get worried. As I look at the others mine seems more and more cluttered. It looks like my real Christmas tree did. Uh oh. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stress unsure.gifwacko.gifunsure.gif

Just saw one, completely empty, just a round spot with blue and red ornaments over each other O.o....

Okay, having seen it pop up on trees all over, I have to ask - what the heck is the first ornament on day 5's Fiiive golldenn thiiings theme? Because to me it looks like either part of a garlic bulb or a white boy's scrotum.

Beautiful trees, everyone. Just saw one where someone arranged their unused ornaments into a beautiful wreath. Wish I'd thought of that. Very creative!

i think i got that one... was the spiral made of baubles?

I don't like the over-the-top glittery ones but I have seen a few simple (and tasteful) ones which were very nice. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone else got the feeling that they voted on the same tree twice? O.o

I'm pretty sure I voted on this one rainbow-colored earlier.