TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

The past hour I havn't given a single one above 2. I soo want to see a really really gorgeous tree that I just say "WOW" to!

Ahhhh I meant to wake up before the deadline to do a last minute adjustment but overslept + now it has the silver raptor in the wrong place xd.png (oh well I never expected to do well anyway)

So far seen several Amazing trees!! Loved one that had DC written on the tree biggrin.gif

Worst one so far was an empty one unsure.gif

Edited by Lunaeluu

Oh! I just saw a '1337' tree xd.png That was just.. epic xd.png That got one of my few 10ns ^^

Excuse me, I had the same reset ornaments problem and now if I go to my tree page the tree that is showed is not mine! The tree that I submitted is very different but now all ornaments are disappeared and I don't know how fix this problem.

Did I lost the chance to join to the contest? When I submitted my tree I used a lot of ornaments and the write "Your tree is submitted" or something like this.

I definitely lost my chance?

Just found a 1337 tree xd.png

That 1337 tree was a couple of trees before my last one. biggrin.gif Quite original.

Aww this one is cute -> dragon made out of popcorn garland with light wings and a raptor tongue. laugh.gif

got a tree with "2011"

Edited by Nyastara

Go to your scroll. There you will find the link to the "Tree Decorating Contest voting"

Ah, thanks. smile.gif I didn't see it. xd.png

I saw a lot of really great trees. wub.gif

And a 2011 one!

Excuse me, I had the same reset ornaments problem and now if I go to my tree page the tree that is showed is not mine! The tree that I submitted is very different but now all ornaments are disappeared and I don't know how fix this problem.

Did I lost the chance to join to the contest? When I submitted my tree I used a lot of ornaments and the write "Your tree is submitted" or something like this.

Sadly, yes. Editing is completely closed. There was a glitch a few days ago, and when people submitted their trees the ornaments reset or messed up. So you had to go back and straighten them out. That's no longer possible. Sorry. sad.gif

I wish we could see our own rating. I can understand why we can't - there would be so much whining - but I can't help but be curious biggrin.gif

I would like to see the 2011. tree. smile.gif

I've seen a dragon topper which looked like it puffed smoke out of its nose. laugh.gif Nicely done.

I had the same experience, but I think our trees were submited as we wanted to be, and some kind of bug ruined all. :/ Think we still have our chance! wink.gif

I look at my Christmas tree and TJ's signs disappeared, do not know why, yesterday they were.

Edited by Toksiq

^ It happened to you, Schnee? sad.gif Oh, God.

Saw a piece sign on a tree. Got a 10 from me - so creative and loving! biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I had the same experience, but I think our trees were submited as we wanted to be, and some kind of bug ruined all. :/ Think we still have our chance! wink.gif

Whaa, I really hope this! If I go to my tree page now I can see a very ugly tree and I can't move the ornaments... My finished tree was so cute... ç_ç

Does anyone know how many trees there are to vote on? xd.png

I want to vote for them all but I'm starting to feel like I'll never reach the end :0 And I'm sure I'm seeing the same trees over and over... xd.png

Why 1337?

Because it has "1337" written above it with balls. Oh, I saw a 2010 tree. And the face tree.

Does anyone know how many trees there are to vote on? xd.png

I want to vote for them all but I'm starting to feel like I'll never reach the end :0 And I'm sure I'm seeing the same trees over and over... xd.png

Dunno how many trees there are, but I believe the system's set to show each tree only once. However, there are quite a few very similar designs, which leads to a lot of deja vu!

Because it has "1337" written above it with balls. Oh, I saw a 2010 tree. And the face tree.

Yes I know. :-) But I meant why THIS number?!

I kinda hate to say this, but now that I can see others people's trees, I realize how insanely different mine was, and I actually feel a bit more confident. But then I see the really good trees. dry.gif