TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

So far I saw very messy trees. Except for one. I might actually have a chance at being a winner on this thing.

Did somebody encounter the own tree yet or is that not possible?

Voting is a good time-killer but I start to lose my will xd.png

I don't think we're going to be able to see ours, but I saw my niece's. lol

Did anybody see that tree with ornaments standing on the bubbles that floated around the tree? So cute!

I have ran into 4 blank trees, 6 DC trees, and a million overcrowded trees.

Voting is quite difficult. I looked at some trees first without giving votes, just to get an impression of the "range" that there is, but I still don't know how to make sure my votes are fair.

Yeah, it's quite hard to decide how to vote for a tree, some arent worth a high vote but i feel bad choosing a low vote xd.png But lets hope it will even out a bit later, after all, its just the first day ^^

got the tree with the peace sign. smile.gif

Just got another tree with " I <3 CAPI"

Edited by Nyastara

I seem to be handing out lots of 4's and 5's. Many of the trees I've seen have been "nice" but not "winner!". Or they've been what I'm coming to think of as "bondage trees" - trees that are so covered in ornaments that you can't see the tree or where all the tinsel has ended up on top of everything else.

I was a bit surprised that I was one of the only people who used the dragon tree toppers in the right place... e__e

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Haha another face tree, but this actually looks nice! smile.gif

Me too - for the first time. With the stars as eyes and and very white ice nose, it was cute.

lol, I have found the smiley face tree x3

I'm guessing you don't ever see your own tree because, let's face it, you'd be tempted to give your own a high score wouldn't you? xd.png

I'm hoping to get a peek at the peace sign tree and the '42' tree ohmy.gif

Me too - for the first time. With the stars as eyes and and very white ice nose, it was cute.

That's exactly the one I mean! laugh.gif

I can't help to think that some trees are a victim of the glitch. Some otherwise pretty trees do have the last day's ornaments cluttered upon them. That's a bummer.

WHOA HUGELY OVERCROWDED TREE. All three garlands on at the same time, the dragon tree toppers not on the right place... -Shudders-

WHOA HUGELY OVERCROWDED TREE. All three garlands on at the same time, the dragon tree toppers not on the right place... -Shudders-

In contrast, I have just seen a tree with NOTHING on it. x3

Hmm.... I don't know, really...

I've seen the one or other with amazing ideas, like the dragons. (the pokeball was fun to see, too xd.png)

But I don't know what to vote. I gave them high quotes, because of individual ideas, but honestly I like "could be real" trees more than "would no one ever do for real" trees xd.png

Still I think that these special ideas will win the contest. So I have no chance xd.png

It has been fun, anyway and watching all trees still is.

Buuuuut.... actually I have to admit I am giving out a lot of low numbers, because I seem to end up with at least (and I honestly mean it) 95% trees just MESSED things thrown onto the poor tree or still swaying around everywhere OR nothing else but every single dragon tree top...

Sometimes I am even wondering, if most of those users actually wanted to win or just being funny xd.png

Voting is a little adictive ... have to do something else (like cleaning the house or cooking ...) laugh.gif

I like those christmas trees with the christmas-tree-style laugh.gif

Some of them are very beautiful so I decided three times to chose Nr. 8! My highest votes so far unsure.gif

Hey I submitted my tree .. and went back to look at it and all the decorations are messed up.. is this a glitch? If so that sucks because now my tree is gonna look bad.

Well, I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to show a pic of my tree since someone's probably going to see it eventually...

I was a bit surprised that I was one of the only people who used the dragon tree toppers in the right place... e__e

We are not allowed to show our trees. You should better delete this before _Z_ comes and see it.

Edited by alliana1

Excuse me, where should we vote the trees?

I'm searching in all forum, but I can't fint topic like that. unsure.gif

Saw lots of messy trees, but then, there were a lot of creative ones. <3

Great job, players! smile.gif

I don't want to give anyone a 1, so my lowest mark is a 2, because everyone at least tried to make their tree look pretty. biggrin.gif

Excuse me, where should we vote the trees?

I'm searching in all forum, but I can't fint topic like that.  unsure.gif

Go to your scroll. There you will find the link to the "Tree Decorating Contest voting"

Edited by Sturmschwinge