TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I just saw a face I won't be able to unsee. ;a;

WAS it sort of curly ? If I see one that ACTUALLY is... mad.gif

(though let's don't forget the "bad" swastika IS a corruption of a Hindu image which was a symbol  meaning "let good prevail" so it MIGHT be an "anti-swastika".... a peace thing....

Yeah, it was.

And I do have a feeling that it was meant to be the "good" swastika... (I mean, if it is even supposed to BE a swastika)

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

WAS it sort of curly ? If I see one that ACTUALLY is... mad.gif

(though let's don't forget the "bad" swastika IS a corruption of a Hindu image which was a symbol meaning "let good prevail" so it MIGHT be an "anti-swastika".... a peace thing....

I think the person who decorated the tree didn't want it to look like a swastika but it does look like one.

Lots of nice trees out there ^^ I hope mine is considered nice and not like the others though....

I just found one that spells out "DC Forever" Now that's talent.

Hey, that is my tree wink.gif

I am so happy that you like it rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mareika

I just saw a tree with a hole in it - uuuuhm, the ornaments placed on the tree, but there was a green hole.

Me too. And I HAVE now seen the same tree twice - but only once - if you see what I mean ! I took a screen shot, and I can GET it by a bit of rogue popcorn. Still - no worries - it will even out.

I actually quite like the one that looks like a dragon climbing the tree, with a tail coiled around it. First really good "creative style" one I've managed to run into.

I saw a tree with LOL on it laugh.gif

I came on here to see if anyone else saw it.

Mine has all the birdies on it, except for the green one.

I was orginally going to go the silver/blue/white theme but that kinda fell through.

Seeing all the bad comments about that theme, I'm glad I changed it to my gold/red/blue theme.

I was wondering... the trees for which I have already vote for, if I leave and go back again, they won't appear again right?

Wow! A dragon made from ornaments climbing a tree!! :lol:

I think I saw a snake tree. XD

Now when i'm looking other trees i've started to feel that i actually might have used too few ornaments.. :'3

I have just given a 10 for the first time for the ornament dragon climbing the tree, I think it's brilliant biggrin.gif

I can't bring myself to give a 1 though, I will at least give 2 xd.png

As for the floating ornaments, if they look random, I just assume that they accidentally haven't been moved away far enough and ignore them.

Dragons with balls stuck between their legs, who fly near the tree make me really lough laugh.gif

Did you see the one dragon topper that had the pickle between its legs?

That made me go, what?!

O sorry, I found the button on my scroll now.

How many trees are there to vote at?? blink.gif

On your scroll there should be a link to the voting page.

That's it I officially gave my first 1, I'm just getting tired of all the bare trees.

Still no 10 though...

O sorry, I found the button on my scroll now.

How many trees are there to vote at?? blink.gif

One billion.

I have just given a 10 for the first time for the ornament dragon climbing the tree, I think it's brilliant biggrin.gif

I can't bring myself to give a 1 though, I will at least give 2 xd.png

As for the floating ornaments, if they look random, I just assume that they accidentally haven't been moved away far enough and ignore them.

Me too! I gave 1 only that one tree that wasn't decorated at all.