TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Then that would be really sad cos every blank tree i see, gets a 1. I kinda don't think it could be a glitch cos I see lots of trees with their garlands, lights off to the side or bottom of the tree and I take those to be glitches but the blank trees are just...blank. No baubles, lights, garlands floating nearby at all so I think those are kind of deliberate. *shrugs*

Or maybe it's the tree of an user that forgot to decorate it or haven't time to do it sad.gif.

But the tree that we'll vote are all the tree submitted or all but not the ours? It's possible that amongst the others we'll have to vote for our tree or TJ for avoid the "10 myself" has excluded ours from the list of the trees we'll vote?

I hope people aren't just rushing through trees...

I mean, some trees actually have patterns on them. Some of said trees require one to actually take a moment to look at them. >.>

I've found a few trees that actually have nice patterns on them after you get past all the tinsel lD

I'm not big on patterns. They make me think of ready made trees. Some are pretty nice though I'll admit.

Just found a bare tree that had just a golden dragon topper.

I found that tree, too. I don't know if it was the same one, but you can imagine I was disappointed. And that's not the only bare tree, or trees that only have 3-4 ornaments.

My problem is that I keep seeing that color scheme and they all look the same xd.png;

and yes'm, it is!  That's Jessen's back. xd.png;  He's a CP Delf El and old as the hills now. ^^

They are starting to look the same to me, too. But that goes for other trees. I keep thinking I'm seeing trees I've already voted on.

Whiiiich is probably a sign that I should stop for the night. (Well, and the fact that it's nearly 1am. >_> )

Oh, an El! Nice! I'm kind of still a newbie with BJDs and I'd wondered, as I haven't seen that sort of shoulder joint before. ^^

I don't really think it's fair to vote a tree bad just because "I've seen that color scheme a million times."

Heh, that's my reasoning, too. I already feel bad for being a stingy scorer. Figure this is a way to be as fair as I can? ^^;;

Everyone used tinsel...

*headdesk

No - LOADS didn't. I never DID like the three colour tinsel for such a small tree and now I dont; like it even more (sorry, spriter - but for that size tree it's too thick...)

After all the over-stuffed trees i've seen, im starting to think some the blue/silver themed ones came out the best xd.png (excluding some amazing paterns etc.)

Edited by KitsuneChan

I hope people aren't just rushing through trees...

I mean, some trees actually have patterns on them. Some of said trees require one to actually take a moment to look at them. >.>

I've found a few trees that actually have nice patterns on them after you get past all the tinsel lD

When it seems like there might be a design I do try to look. But, honestly, if I can't find it relatively quickly after I start looking then I just rate it on how it looks. Otherwise I'm going to spend 20 minutes on every tree that has odd ornament placing, and that's starting to be the vast majority of them - and 99% of those make no picture at all, but are just a holiday explosion.

Oh! Time for voting biggrin.gif Well, time for me to check out some trees then happy.gif

T-o-o m-a-n-y t-r-a-d-i-t-i-o-n-a-l -t-r-e-e-s. *sighs*.

I have seen some cute ones, though. Like one where a dragons privates were blocked out with a TJ sign. Big lol. And one with a tree inside a tree. Too many overcrowded trees, to say the least. I used to want to vote them all. Now, no longer.

EDIT: I saw the most amazing tree ever! It was a rocket ship, and really cool

Edited by hibini

HELP! Crowded Trees are chasing me Q___________Q

*runs away*

True. On one particular tree I could barely spot the green because it had every little ornament on it. And I really mean every ornament.

HELP! Crowded Trees are chasing me Q___________Q

*runs away*

I think they will haunt us in our sleep after all this voting (and the voting still to come xd.png)

I worry that my tree is being seen as crowded.

Edited by Bec

I just saw a tree that have the glass balls overlapping the normal ones giving a nice gloss effect. It's a nice idea, I liked it. smile.gif

Really, without insulting anyone, but I wonder what those who crowded the tree randomly with every ornament had on their mind...

When it seems like there might be a design I do try to look. But, honestly, if I can't find it relatively quickly after I start looking then I just rate it on how it looks. Otherwise I'm going to spend 20 minutes on every tree that has odd ornament placing, and that's starting to be the vast majority of them - and 99% of those make no picture at all, but are just a holiday explosion.

This is what I mean. lD

After looking at so many over-crowded trees, a blank tree is refreshing ._.

Though it's still getting a 1 from me... >.>

I just saw a tree that have the glass balls overlapping the normal ones giving a nice gloss effect. It's a nice idea, I liked it. smile.gif

I tried to stick all of mine over lights. It's what we do with our tree every year.

Saw that one a bit ago, it seemed so colourful. C:

Goodness; just saw the most amazing use of popcorn. If that sounds like you - A* for fascinating....

Oh my... that was one interesting tree...

But, I must say I like the crowded trees. They are kind of cute :3 But they still don't get more than 5... because it just looks like they have put some random things at random places without effort. If I can see that somebody acctually has but some effort at it, I give more ^^

Happy voting everybody.

Ugh...are all the face trees starting to creep anyone else out? ._.

Woah.

I actually just saw a tree that DID have a lot of ornaments on it...but I scored it a 10.

The arrangement and use of the ornaments in consideration with color and design was actually pretty professional. It was surprising really; especially considering how most of the trees with a majority of the ornaments on them make me vote on the opposite end of the scale. I guess it just goes to show you how applying a lot of creativity can change your perspective on things.

I haven't seen a face yet. Only a DC....

Woah.

I actually just saw a tree that DID have a lot of ornaments on it...but I scored it a 10.

The arrangement and use of the ornaments in consideration with color and design was actually pretty professional. It was surprising really; especially considering how most of the trees with a majority of the ornaments on them make me vote on the opposite end of the scale. I guess it just goes to show you how applying a lot of creativity can change your perspective on things.

I waaant to see.