TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I just saw a tree that looked like an angry monster eating the poor little gingerbread man D:

D'aww, just saw a tree with a gingerbread man in the middle, also a rainbow around it D: pretty xd.png

i cant vote as im new! sad.gifmad.gif i need at least 10 adult dragons and ive only got 4!

Just saw a tree in the shape of a hat...or it was a helmet blink.gif It's rater interesting to try to guess what some of the decorations mean laugh.gif

Picasso, meet christmas blinkies and ornament overload...

D'aww, just saw a tree with a gingerbread man in the middle, also a rainbow around it D: pretty xd.png

Was it with the nutcracker? xd.png

I've gotten to the point where if people even tried and it doesn't make my eye crossed I'll give them a 5.  So many trees that Christmas threw up on.

I do this for most of the "traditional" ones. I feel kinda bad, but... this is a contest and there are dragons at stake. I want creativity with the ornaments. ^^

I wish there was. Not necessarily showing you WHAT your average rating is, but rather that you've got any votes at all.

Me, too. Although I know that my niece has some because her tree came up early for me to vote on. I was like - hey, I recognize that tree! lol I was surprised I actually got to see it.

Blank tree No.10

Honestly, do these people submit blank trees as a joke or what? dry.gif

it did have one on the tree xd.png

Look for the one that has them standing next to each other under an archway of rainbow ornaments xd.png A little popcorn aisle and everything. It was fabulous <3

Look for the one that has them standing next to each other under an archway of rainbow ornaments xd.png  A little popcorn aisle and everything.  It was fabulous <3

Sounds so nice :<

I do this for most of the "traditional" ones. I feel kinda bad, but... this is a contest and there are dragons at stake. I want creativity with the ornaments. ^^

That kind of makes me sad as I honestly think a traditional tree should win out over a tree that says, "I <3 DC" or something. I will admit I have seen one tree that was unique enough that it should probably get high ratings. It was a gecko

ARGHHH

Why are there no GOOD TREES?!!!

I'm so jealous...

Blank tree No.10

Honestly, do these people submit blank trees as a joke or what? dry.gif

I think that they probably submitted, cleared all of the decorations to start fresh and then either didn't have the time to get back to it or forgot about it.

Guys blank tree = decorating reset glitch

That kind of makes me sad as I honestly think a traditional tree should win out over a tree that says, "I <3 DC" or something. I will admit I have seen one tree that was unique enough that it should probably get high ratings. It was a gecko

Oh, I definitely think a traditional should rate higher than a 'word' tree. At the same time, I want to see some out-of-the-box thinking. Like that gecko one (which I hope to see sometime!).

Seriously! xd.png

the face with the arms and the eyes still creeps me out the most, though o__O

Someone mentioned earlier, I forgot who, that they intentionally made a scary tree, lol. At least it leaves an impression, unlike 99% of the other trees, my own included tongue.gif

I have a headache ... *sighs*

I saw some pretty trees, where you could see that people really thought about what they are doing with them. and some that are really traditional, and then the, I call them "fun trees"

But I think it´s sad if people don´t even try to make the trees good looking ...

Guys blank tree = decorating reset glitch

Man, it sucks for glitch victims. There could be a truly epic tree out there and we may never know. :|

*scratches her head* Maybe there should be some kind of counter in a corner. Something like

"There are 'xx' trees submitted to the contest. You've voted 'xx' so far."

xd.png just a thought.

*scratches her head* Maybe there should be some kind of counter in a corner. Something like

"There are 'xx' trees submitted to the contest. You've voted 'xx' so far."

xd.png just a thought.

That would be so nice @_@