TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I'm sick of the same trees over and over again -.-

Not the one I saw- oh, and a mod mentioned no posting trees awhile back I think.

Gah, really? I must have missed that...I'll go and get those removed then. x_x

Grr. My fingers hurt from voting, typing and drawing... I'm also getting a headache and this is so 'not' helping my bad earsight!

As much as I don't want too, cause I'm enjoying the voting of trees and chatting, I'm going to go hit the hay before this tiny headache turns into a angered migrane.

tongue.gif Have fun votin'!!

Yeah, but I´m from germany, and we certainly don´t have such a thing as a chrismtas pickle here

My friend googled it, and found out that obviously german imigrants invented that stuff.

I even went so far to ask some other friends in different parts of germany, and they only laughed at me, telling me I was making up the pickle-thing, because it´s really not known here!

A mystery tradition, then! xd.png

I also like the tradition of putting a ring with a giant golden key on the doorknob (outside) of your house if you do not have a fireplace so Santa can come in. Kiiiiinda creepy, but kind of cute, too.

Z said she'd close the thread if she saw anymore trees getting linked a few pages back.

Good night everyone. I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Too many trees and they're all starting to look alike. tongue.gif

Oh, rating is sooo much fun. biggrin.gif Didn't give a single 10 till now, but I don't give 1's either. 4 is the lowest and 9 was the highest till now.

*cough* xd.png

I think I'm quite indulgent and exigent at the same time, lol. But I rate by what I consider epicness and disqualify lack of.

I also like looking to see if anyone put the pickle into their decorating~ xd.png

I did, it's not very discrete though.

A mystery tradition, then! xd.png.png

I also like the tradition of putting a ring with a giant golden key on the doorknob (outside) of your house if you do not have a fireplace so Santa can come in. Kiiiiinda creepy, but kind of cute, too.

That´s actually cute

We don´t have Santa over here, and get the presents at the evening of the 24th, so we decorate the tree, go to church and when we come back, we play like the christ-child was here and brought presents

Z said she'd close the thread if she saw anymore trees getting linked a few pages back.

Good night everyone. I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Too many trees and they're all starting to look alike. tongue.gif

Well, I fixed it now...no more links or pictures. I guess that's what I get for just jumping into the middle of the thread, neh?

And the letter trees are quite a compeling mystery. ninja.gif

Just got a tree with an "A" on it. So we have an "L", a "D" and an "A". Huh.

It must be some sort of spelling conspiracy...

LAD

DAL

ALD

LDA

DLA

ADL

...That's all I got.

After rating many, many trees I saw about 5-6 good ones. Not outstanding, but nice and pretty.

All of the others were... well... not so good.

Yes, it is funny if you put everything on the tree. One time. But not if you see hundreds of trees like that. Not in a contest. ^^;

Also, I hope people don't give people crummy scores when decorations randomly show up in the empty space around the trees.

I mean, I just saw a BEAUTFUL red and gold tree, but had a lot of extra stuff showing up on the sides that didn't seem related to the tree's theme, or make any kind of shape. I assumed it wasn't the person's intent, so I judged the tree itself, and gave it a good score.

I hope people are smart enough to realize. sad.gif

@Pink-paulchen

I always thought my friend was making a joke, and couldn´t believe it until I saw the wiki-page! xd.png

user posted image

This one? I think it is. (And the image is labeled 'raptor.') *shrug* I like the idea, too. ^^

Yes thats the one and Ive seen it used in some pretty cool ways.

Yes thats the one and Ive seen it used in some pretty cool ways.

Yes, me too... even as a bow tie for one of the silver dragons xd.png

Ah...There are too many crowded trees... ninja.gif I thought that my tree will be rather crowded, but it's not laugh.gif But some of them are pretty good happy.gif

Yes, me too... even as a bow tie for one of the silver dragons xd.png

Ooh, I hope I see that. Sounds cute, haha~

Ooh, I hope I see that. Sounds cute, haha~

As far as I remember, the tree itself was also not that bad :3

I should've saved screenshots of the best ideas, damn. xd.png