TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I wonder if anybody's seen my tree yet tongue.gif I made a Christmas tree design within the tree X3 If you see a stray pine cone in the right corner that's mine X3 (thought the idea of a stray pine cone was cute <3)

Nah! DC won't load for me... I guess, it trying to tell me to stop... WHich to some extend is good cause I'm surpose to be working and it 2:22 in the morning...

Iz a night owl. tongue.gif

Still waiting for the site to come back up. Very tired of trees that use all three garlands without any thought. Tired of trees with all the toppers on the tree without any plan. Maybe it's a good time to quit voting for the night. blink.gif

I...I would not. If I saw a tree that was a shrine to me, I would be so scared and paranoid. If I ever went outside, I'd keep checking behind me for people in trench coats following me.

Haha, we'll as far as I know we can only cyber stalk TJ on DC IRC, so I think he's safe.

I actually feel kind of sorry for the people who's trees were submitted with random ornaments floating every which way. I'm guessing there are at least a few entries where the person edited their tree during the 'reset' glitch of a couple of days ago and never realised it, so never went back to fix it prior to the editing being locked. Unless you read the forums (or obsessively looked at your tree like I did :">), there was no real way of knowing the ornaments hadn't saved. Sad. sad.gif

Yup, definitely considering sleep right now.

Everyone seems a bit dead now that dc's down. LOL

Good night! laugh.gif

Neat ^-^ *just saw a tree which was split in half with two different colours* Cute concept :3

Edited by grishiu

I'm kinda glad I haven't seen any trees that have the same design as mine yet. I wonder if people will like it....

Man, I really want to go to bed but I'm afraid my eggs will die since they all miraculously caught soft shell at the same time><

Kind of frustrating that DC would freeze up while I was in the middle of voting on something. When it came back up, I got the message, "Sorry, your voting ticket has expired. Here's another tree." Hopefully I'll either get another chance to vote on those or they'll get rated high enough to not matter that mine didn't register. smile.gif

Also, I just saw a tree where someone had made a bird using all of the bead strings as well as one of the large round ornaments for the head, and a small round one for the eye. Very cool!

the dragon using the trumpet as a pipe with the bubbles was adorable. and got my highest score of the night.

I'm not down-voting people for using a color scheme like silver or gold. To me, that took planning since you had less to work with. Likewise, I don't mind people making the TJ ornament prominent or spelling out DC. But that said, I only saw two so far that I really liked. I was a little worried that the ornament would get political. But I used it myself anyway and figured it's my risk to take. I'm not going to get too wrapped up on one being unique. It's a tree. None of us got to make our own ornaments. In the end, I vote a tree high if I think it's pretty. Most others will probably do the same smile.gif Though I do hope mine was got as many early votes from generous people as possible xd.png

...and I already thought my tree was cluttered. It looks quite clean in comparison to some things I've already seen. :|

...and I already thought my tree was cluttered. It looks quite clean in comparison to some things I've already seen. :|

This. It's weird to see something close to traditional after having six or seven really heavily decorated ones in a row. You kind of have to stop and blink a bit.

I'm definetly gonna try. I'm probably gonna do nothing but vote until every last tree has been rated. Though it'd really help if there was a counter, I don't like going through without knowing how far I am from finishing.

(giggles) I felt the same way - so, I am keeping track on my own... just the number of votes, and what number I gave them... I've viewed / voted on 200 so far... :-)

My eyes are starting to glaze over, to the point where I don't even notice the tree has changed to the next one. Goodnight, all, and enjoy the beautiful trees. smile.gif

Neat ^-^ *just saw a tree which was split in half with two different colours* Cute concept :3

Maybe that one was mine? Was one side red and one side blue with a gold line down the middle?