TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I am feeling better about my tree now but I have to say I am loving seeing them all. I thought it would be hard to vote but its easier to do than I thought it would be. My eyes are burning though so I must go to bed! LOL

(I do tend to give higher votes for anyone that uses their ornaments in a creative fashion.)

Me too... this is making me feel better and better about my treee....

I'm not sure if I'm confident about my tree.. mine is a rainbow, but I think I executed it pretty well. smile.gif I avoided overcrowding. xd.png

There are some really cool trees, but none that I think is "amazing" yet.

0.o How'd they pull that one off? That's amazing.

It was an overload of ornaments put up together that resembled the shape of the cancer ribbon. It was recognizable, though.

I really liked this tree

user posted image

At first I was like 'what is that.'

And then I was like 'DRAGON! <333'

I saw another one that had the dragon on the upper left, mostly outside the tree, facing off the gold dragon topper. I gave it a 7 then, but now I wish I'd given it much higher xd.png

It seems like the dragon toppers and silver/gold garland appear on-top of all the other decorations. When I view my tree, those are below the other ornaments so if they appear above the others during voting, my tree is gonna look like a hot mess sad.gif

Just saw one that had a huge pokeball in the center. I took a snapshot, but I'll upload it later.

ps.Gave it a 10

I saw one that only had a gingerbread and like, 4 regular ball ornaments, making no visible pattern. It got a 1.

I understand if people didn't log in everyday to get EVERY SINGLE ornament, but it still can be made interesting with just the first or second set with a bit of effort.

Afraid not. xd.png I only used ~20 ornaments I think (and those were layered, bubble ornaments over solid coloured ones). That one sounds awesome though!

Saw that one, thought it was pretty clever. ^^

I got the bare tree...gave it 1. the point of the contest was putting effort in to decorate.

The toppers are popular. I like some of the things that used the ornaments to make objects like the big heart. But part of me says, that's not really decorating the tree. So, I've not been giving them 10s just for making an object.

Just a note for people on the trees where some of the numbers are covered by ornaments, since I just came across one too now, if you can't click on the number you WANT to give the tree, then click on another one, and use the arrow keys to move the marker to the one you want before you click submit. :|b

It was an overload of ornaments put up together that resembled the shape of the cancer ribbon. It was recognizable, though.

I saw that one!(maybe there are a whole bunch of them...?) very interesting.

At first I was like 'what is that.'

And then I was like 'DRAGON! <333'

I saw another one that had the dragon on the upper left, mostly outside the tree, facing off the gold dragon topper. I gave it a 7 then, but now I wish I'd given it much higher xd.png

Ohhh now I see it!

The toppers are popular. I like some of the things that used the ornaments to make objects like the big heart. But part of me says, that's not really decorating the tree. So, I've not been giving them 10s just for making an object.

Well honestly I made a shape, but honestly I think mine is better than some of the ones I've seen. Most of them.

Gold Western topper is the most popular. xd.png

Which is okay with me, if it goes with the tree.

oops, you seem to have blocked everything above 4 with ornaments, 3/10 it is.

Just saw one that had a huge pokeball in the center. I took a snapshot, but I'll upload it later.

ps.Gave it a 10

That sound like a very nice idea.

Hope I see it. smile.gif

I saw one that made me laugh. It had 42 made out of ornaments in the center, and some nice decorations around it. I gave it a relatively high score. I've pretty much categorized what trees I see and give them the amount of points for whatever idea. I'm glad I haven't seen something like mine yet; when i don't win, I want to at least feel good about having an original idea.

I've seen some really cool trees.

feeling a lot less confident about mine now.

its so plain ._.

-goes back to voting-

I found the dragon one...But I can't push the vote button D: I'll have to refresh over for now then...

My tree is very, very, very simple. No real pattern I just went with what I though looked good to me. I quit voting cause I kept getting a lot of data base errors, btw how long does the voting go for anyway?

Edited by Nuwame