TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

It is not fixed, my tree is not saving :-(

Which browser are you using, apparently IE has issues as does Safari.

I use Firefox and it has never changed---of course I got it the way I wanted a few days ago and have been keeping my itchy fingers off of it. The best choice usually being the first one------

I use firefox and before this problem, I submitted my tree in... do I have to re-decorate again? Ugh. ._.

My tree reverted back to its previous decoration which I didn't like.

I also didn't use the big dragon things. And I also do hope I will get a price. biggrin.gif

Here is a question I just thought I would throw out there. Say if you won, would you accept one of the prize dragons or would you go for the honorable mention dragons and get yourself a CB holly?

To those who are having issues - try an hard refresh (ctrl +f5) and/or clear your cache. Or finish your edit in another browser.) Firefox has done fine for me so far - and I think the iE issues were to do with unused things not greying out, was all ?

If i was a winner, i would take the prize!

If i was an honorable mention, i would take a holly!!!

Winner: Whatever I get biggrin.gif

Honorable Mention: Either a Frill or a Holly. I was planning on Frill, though.

If I win, I'd take the dragon, of course.

And if I'm a Honourable Mention, then I'll probably take the Holly. The GoN is attracting me, too, but I guess I just need to try to summon more...

A huge Thank you! to Everyone who helped with this event because it's totally awesome!

And I just want to say...

Help someone slap my hands! I can't stop dinking with my tree!

Sorry....

And as far as judging goes I plan to be honest and kind to all. Hopefully I will be able to make it through all the submissions as I want to be fair to everyone.

If I won, I'd be in a dillema on whether to take the prize dragon (more likely) or ask for a frill dragon.

And if I get to me honorably mentioned, I'd take a frill egg. smile.gif

If I won I'd happily take the prize dragon. If honorable mentioned I'd ask for a CB holly, since I already have Frills.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

I entered my tree. Although I'm starting to have second doubts about it, as every time I go back to the page I see about a dozen other ways to decorate it. It's kind of funny how these ideas are coming to me after I submitted. Though I guess that's normal. I tried to keep things nice and simple because I always feel that'ts the best way to decorate things. Plus, it keeps things from seeming to cluttered.

If I won I'd happily take the prize dragon. If honorable mentioned I'd ask for a CB holly, since I already have Frills.

same here

sure i only need one more female frill to meet my collection goal

but at the same time if i get a holly i could breed it next year and get the hatchling, and/or give an egg to my boyfriend

along with spreading the holly happiness laugh.gif

hey if i had a holly to breed maybe i could trade an egg for one of the special dragons

my boyfriend was like "i just want a gold or silver"

my metallics have decided they don't want to give him an offspring sad.gif

If I win I would ofcourse take the prize dragon and breed him/her as much as possible biggrin.gif

And if I can choose a egg it would be a holly or a GoN

When will the voting be opene? On the 8th? smile.gif

Frills aren't rare, they're withdrawn from Dragon Cave. The author of the breed ceased to be satisfied with them. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Did I miss something? o.o Why are frills even rare>?!

Maybe because you can not get them anymore they are discontinuod < what? rolleyes.gif

EDIT what silver fox said wink.gif

Edited by LightSpeedle

If I get a honorable mention I'd ask for a Frill or a Holly.

If I win I would take the prize. smile.gif

Edited by AnnieLyla

I entered my tree. Although I'm starting to have second doubts about it, as every time I go back to the page I see about a dozen other ways to decorate it. It's kind of funny how these ideas are coming to me after I submitted. Though I guess that's normal. I tried to keep things nice and simple because I always feel that'ts the best way to decorate things. Plus, it keeps things from seeming to cluttered.

You can keep editing up until TJ locks the trees for judging-- -- the 8th cave time

so at least all of day today biggrin.gif

Win = prize dragon, Honorable mention = CB Holly,( I thought about a CB gold, I need to get a male , but maybe I'll get one on my own someday)

Not much need to be worried 'bout me though- I never win sad.gif

Hoping with all the new CB hollies that will be given out cool.gif that I will be able to get the 2 , 2nd gen commons I need for my lineage projects wink.gif

I have had some issues with resetting of items - logging out and back has generally solved the problem for me tho

when voting starts i hope some people who submit their tree are not left out due to popularity on the cave :C for that will knock out many people right away

I would do exactly the same! I have four CB Frills, but no CB Holly!!

My tree is finished (I think..hmm?) and submitted, me & granma' have had soooo much fun decorating it. biggrin.gif It's a mix of classic style (thanks granny!) and I've put on the final dc-style (lulz) on/around it. xd.png

I have a question though, I can't see any 'blinking' lights, they just shows up as a picture! I use Firefox (also tried IE w/no luck), what can I do to see them blinking, please???

If i win i will choose the new never before seen dragon and HM i would choose....hmmmmm......probably a marrow because I like them and missed their release.