TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Come on, guys!

It's been on the front page since day 1.

He's not sending out emails until the 20th and the only way you'll know who won is if that individual chooses to say so. TJ will not make an announcement. That's why there are quotations over "announcement" about sending out emails.

It also won't take him 10mins.

He won't be finished deciding until the 20th.

Read, please, it's helpful.

-sighs-

Side note, I never did find any of my friends' trees. Ahh, well. There's undoubtedly a reason for that, and even so, I found several I liked very much. They were lovely and creative and artistic in ways the majority of people failed at.

Pity there were so many blanks or glitches. Those people never stood a chance at winning. Sad.

Aww. I wish I'd had one more weekend day (I was too busy on the weekdays to vote much) because I had to have been close. I spent all of today voting and got probably close to 5000 done, in addition to nearly 2000 the first day. sad.gif

I could've sworn I saw that he would tell the top 200 >> then the winners

I believe someone had expressed that hope early in the thread, but wouldn't think he would do that.

I don't know about you, but I want to either win or lose.

I wouldn't want to be top 200, but not one of TJ's favorites. Well, I wouldn't want to know, anyway.

*Sigh* I did my best but I aasn't able to finish my voting. sad.gif Anyway, it was really fun . biggrin.gif

Darn it. I was hoping once the popular vote was over we would be able to view each other's trees on the scrolls. I've been dieing to see one of my friend's trees. Guess I have to wait a little longer.

congrats to those, who finished voting! I sat all night long (it's 8:30 AM at my place) voting, but still hasn't finished sad.gif well, at least I helped some really good trees to get closer to the top-200 smile.gif

can't wait to see the prize dragons!

I imagine we'll be able to figure out who a lot of the winners are when the new dragons appear and start producing offspring. Plus we'll be able to spot any of the runners-up if they have, say, a Holly on their scroll that was "stolen" in January 2011. I'm just really looking forward to finding out who made some of the awesome trees I saw.

Well, maybe he'll consider it given the excitement so many trees have produced.  I'd love to be able to flip through them in the same set up as the voting was.

Also, every time I see your sock dragon I think that it should be in the cave with the description - Sock dragons are a tiny breed, being only one foot tall.  And then I realize that I'm a complete dork.  lol

He might. Often times he does things there are suggestions for without ever even seeing the suggestion/members saying that. XD Perfect example being two lines of eggs in the cave over Halloween, lol.

O_O That would be luffs, lol. Fizzix did such an awesome job on it!

Voted for the past few hours leading up to DC midnight, but didn't manage to get through them all like I thought, but glad I went through more, anyway. Now I'm just excited for winners and hopelessly trying to nab winning dragon offspring!

/will never happen x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

He might. Often times he does things there are suggestions for without ever even seeing the suggestion/members saying that. XD Perfect example being two lines of eggs in the cave over Halloween, lol.

O_O That would be luffs, lol. Fizzix did such an awesome job on it!

Voted for the past few hours leading up to DC midnight, but didn't manage to get through them all like I thought, but glad I went through more, anyway. Now I'm just excited for winners and hopelessly trying to nab winning dragon offspring!

/will never happen x3

You probably have a fair shot, Sock. You're quite well liked as far as I know. happy.gif

Me, I doubt it, but I'm putting a pretty-please in my signature already anyway, try to get some interest. With five CB silvers and two CB golds, I'll have a lot of rare x rare 2nd gens when it becomes available, not to mention rare x whatever-else they want.

Here's crossing fingers, since I doubt I'll be a winner or even an honorable mention, since I fail so hard in everything.

Man, I really hope there's some way that we can view the winners' trees at the end of this, if not all 200 of the top ones.

I do think it stinks, though, that there will be 150 people with trees everyone really liked that don't get anything just because TJ didn't like theirs. :|

Man, I really hope there's some way that we can view the winners' trees at the end of this, if not all 200 of the top ones.

I do think it stinks, though, that there will be 150 people with trees everyone really liked that don't get anything just because TJ didn't like theirs. :|

Eh?! If that were the case, then TJ wouldn't have give us the option to vote. There'd be no point.

Darn...if someone else didn't need to use the computer, I might have made it. -.-

Oh well...I wish I could find out how many I voted on >.>

Eh?! If that were the case, then TJ wouldn't have give us the option to vote. There'd be no point.

No, but, I mean...

He could have made the 200 selection smaller and kept the 5 1st place, 10 2nd place, and 15 3rd place but have everyone who was in that selection that didn't win be an honorable mention.

I just think they should get a little nod for having everyone like their tree. :|

Sorry if this has been answered here already:

Is there already any information, how the "results" of the voting will be displayed?

Will we get a distribution of all trees with our personal result underneath, so we can see, what was best and what was average (like in a Gaussian distribution), or do we get no information at all?

I know that during the contest the voting result should not be shown, but afterwards?

Sorry if this has been answered here already:

Is there already any information, how the "results" of the voting will be displayed?

Will we get a distribution of all trees with our personal result underneath, so we can see, what was best and what was average (like in a Gaussian distribution), or do we get no information at all?

I know that during the contest the voting result should not be shown, but afterwards?

I believe TJ has said we will not know the voting results, so there isn't a big bunch of drama over it. I'm hoping there will be some way for us to see which ones are the winning trees, though, even if the names of the winners themselves aren't announced.

As voting is over I will close this now, Good luck everyone.