DragoneAddict

The Inheritance Series

Favorite series! (other than Warriors) Share your ideas as to what will happen in the fourth book, or help explain mysterious phenomenon that nobody else can explain!

Example: Does the twinge of pain in Eragon's lower belly having anything to do with his payment to the Menoa Tree? (Brisingr)

there's theories that the twinge in Eragon's lower belly is because the Menoa tree, for some reason, wants a DNA copy of all the races in Alageasia. Since Eragon's half-human, half-elf, and formally adopted by Hrothgar as a drawf in This website, under speculation.

I personally think that the theory is not to the taste of the Inheritance Cycle and that the twinge is because of Eragon's nervousness and that the tree (and possibly Nasuada) would ask Eragon to leave Alageasia forever, as predicted by Angela in Eragon.

***I think there's already a thread about the Inheritance Cycle

Edited by Brisingrlover

I cannot wait until the next book is released.

<3

Me Neither!!!

Any Idea what the new book is called??

Hi Inhertance fans!! I think that the twinge in Eragons belly is DNA being extracted from him. What do you guys think will the Menoa Tree want as payment for giving him the bright steel?? My theory is that she will take his ability to reproduce or ruin his love life with any one because of Menoa Tree troubled past oh and comment about what you think of my theories oh and you should check out shurtugal.com it is the best place for any information about The Inhertance Series oh and it has exclusive intrveiws with the author himself plus all known TRUE facts about Book 4. http://dragcave.net/user/Saif help me out please

(Psst, you're not allowed to post any dragon cave links on the site, only in your signature. smile.gif )

I'm at the part where Eragon and co. are traveling in the what's-it-called Desert with the unconscious elf... I'm starting to think she's only pretending to be unconscious, but I'm not sure.

Sorry About The That..

Any they are travelling in The Hadrac Desert oh and Ayra (the elf) is not acting sick or anything but she is poisoned and dying but i wont reveal anything else but read it gets even cooler biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ahh. I just got back to school, and right now they've just escaped the slavers that were chasing them... did the Urgals really catch up with them or is it something else?

Sorry dont want to spoil it for you your nearing a really good part of the first book smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

***I think there's already a thread about the Inheritance Cycle

I checked before I started, and I didn't see one but you never know.

SPOILER(for those of you not read past Eragon)

Before Paolini split the Cycle into 4 books, I heard that the name of the 3rd book was supposed to be Empire and the dragon on the front green. Every where I have looked seems to be sure that the last egg will be green, probably because of the 3rd book (before it became 4 books) was supposed to have a green dragon on front and also becasue of this,when Eragon goes to find Saphira after Glader comes back with a wound and Eragon can tell Saphira is hurt and he goes to find her where, during the Elf/Dragon wars the elves came and smashed all the eggs while the dragons were sleeping. While Eragon was looking for Saphira, Eragon steps on a shard of what was left of a green egg. Many speculate that this could mean that the last egg is green/could have already hatched.

I just finished Eragon. I must say, the author does a good job of the battle scene...

Murhur. My favourite scene in the whole first book. xd.png

I liked the Shades. It was sad that Varaug only got about three pages of time. ^^

I also felt sad when Eragon killed the Ra'zac. I reckon when it said it couldn't tell him what he wanted to know, it actually meant that it couldn't tell him what he wanted to know.

Up until then, though, I despised those creatures. I guess it was the way that section was written that made me change my mind.

Um...yeah. I could say more, but I don't want to be too rambly.

So I'm guessing Eragon has a relationship with Arya? (I think that's her name.)

Not so much, no. I think that whole thing's just meant to provide the series with some sexual tension. xd.png

So I'm guessing Eragon has a relationship with Arya? (I think that's her name.)

They don't have a relationship, but many people speculate that there WILL be more than just a friendship because of Angela's fortune telling in the first book. Because Angela fortells of an epic romance that is strong enough to outlast an empire, may not end happily and the woman is of noble birth and heritage, even more is said that the woman is wise, powerful, and is beautiful beyond compare.

Also, when Eragon is "dreaming" in the first book after Garrow gets hurt, many people think that this could be Eragon seeing into his future and that the two tall figures getting on the boat are Arya and Eragon.

Personally, I think that Eragon is the one left on the beach while Arya leaves with a bunch of her kin...but thats me personally. Another thing; at the end of the "dream" Eragon sees two dragons, but fails to say whether he can see their colour or the colour of the two was not mentioned, so I can not think of what might happen to one of the dragons, unless the last dragon is on the Empire's side and they are coming after Eragon, or whether Saphira might have died or mayhaps Murtagh and/or Thorn died or the other Rider and/or his or her dragon died. Without knowing the colour of the dragons it is hard to make a prediction about what it could be.

I guess we will all just have to wait until the last book comes out. I bet Paolini will surprise us all with what it to be the end...

Darn it, I got my hopes up. X3 Something tells me Arya wouldn't be interested in him as more than a friend; I can't really say much because I've only read the first book, though.

I hope the third Rider isn't Roran. I mean, if they're all related...

It would be silly, is all. I kinda hope it's Blödhgarm. He's awesome. =)

I hope the third Rider isn't Roran. I mean, if they're all related...

It would be silly, is all. I kinda hope it's Blödhgarm. He's awesome. =)

Me too! And if it was Roran...that would be just odd!

It would be, wouldn't it? xd.png

If not Blödhgarm, then I hope it's an elf anyway. I didn't like it when Glaedr and Oromis died. Now all the Riders are, broadly speaking, human...

I also think a Rider becoming a Shade would be crazy awesome, since they mentioned in Eldest how terrible that would be. But since there's only one book left, I doubt that will happen.

We don't know....

Going back a couple posts, Battle sequences are what the author does best smile.gif

I still don't quite get the whole Heart-Of-Hearts thing or how it works, nor how a sword (Brinsinger) could have a true name...

Well, everything has a true name. Thus, it follows that a sword has a true name.

I know. ^^

It's like, battle sequence!....long slower section...battle sequence!...slightly shorter slower section...epic finale! =D

Did anyone else absolutely hate Eragon in the chapter "Mercy, Dragon Rider"?

My friend and I both thought that chapter was awesome, but it made us hate him.

Yeah, everything has a true name, and if you know the true name that's how you control it.