HaloGoddess

HaloGoddess's Image Gallery

What beautiful graphics HaloGoddess! Can I suggest something? You can make a banner of Tree decorating contest. One with the size of badges.

Done and done. smile.gif I added them at the bottom of my first post. I made 2 different layouts so that there is a little more variety. I like variety. tongue.gif

I like it, but could you make it a tiny bit smaller? I also forgot, do you think you could use a similar facial expression to this pumpkin? user posted image Thanks! I also LOVE your badges, they're awesome!

Okay, I KNOW you said you wanted me to make the first one I did smaller, AND I know that you wanted me to use the same facial expression from the one in your signature. In a way I achieved both.............I just didn't put the egg in it's mouth. xd.png I got creative and decided to try this:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i54.tinypic.com/2yxrsl5.jpg]

Do you like that or do you still want me to try and fit the egg in it's mouth? Keeping it small while trying to put the egg in it's mouth will cover a lot of the egg. That is why that first one came out as big as it did. I just didn't want to cover so much of the egg. sad.gif

Sorry, I didn't realize how hard my request was xd.png! I think I'll stick with the winged-egg, but thanks alot.png for trying.

Thank you HaloGoddess for the new badges, they are beautiful! javascript:emoticon(':D')

Thank you very much Athdaraxen for the gif. animator and the link help. As you can see I used them, I'm so proud of myself that I was actually able to figure out how to do them.

@Piemaster - Yeah, I tried, but like I said, I just didn't want so much of the egg to be covered and by placing it in the mouth and making the pumpkin small, it's hard to make it work right and be able to see a fair amount of the egg.

UPDATE! I know it's early, but when we have our winners, they can use some nifty little badges............granted that they are on the forums and wish to use them.

Since TJ said to think of it as gold, silver and bronze winners, I made little tree decorator badges to match. tongue.gif

Thank you HaloGoddess for the new badges, they are beautiful! javascript:emoticon(':D')

Thank you very much Athdaraxen for the gif. animator and the link help. As you can see I used them, I'm so proud of myself that I was actually able to figure out how to do them.

I'm glad they were some use to somebody. smile.gif

Made an animated Halloween pumpkin badge. smile.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/d5wzr.jpg]

Thanks to PieMaster for getting me the seperate images to make the animation. smile.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

Yay! Thanks! Sorry if this is too much, but can you please make a bat winged one? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand if you don't. If you do do it, could it line up with the other badges? Thank you SO MUCH, HaloGoddess! You're awesome!

If you wanted to make all the pumpkins animated, then go here, and scroll to the credits list:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105108

Edited by PieMaster

Very nice biggrin.gif But brown to the rank she could be a little more brown. xd.png

congratulates the idea. : D

Could you make a banner for me for the lineage I'm starting?

It would be for "The Stormy Skies" lineage with skywings, storm dragons, and their eggs on it, with a dark gray and light blue background (if anything doesn't fit than you can just take out whatever). Could you also make it signature-sized?

Thank you so much.

Could you please make a 2011 Leetle Tree catcher grabber badge? Thanks!

Edited by PieMaster

Suggestion! I've seen other versions of these floating around - "Experimenter" (Neglecteds) and "Summoner" badges. I know you already have a summon one, but for a small version you could use just a GoN Egg instead of all 3 adult summoners.

Like I said - its a suggestion, not a request. tongue.gif

HaloGoddess, I made a gif for my signature. Can you put this user posted image on the front page? Code is

[IMG=http://i52.tinypic.com/s5xpuh.gif]

Also made user posted image

[IMG=http://i51.tinypic.com/rc946u.gif]

Edited by PieMaster

*waits for the new valentines catcher egg to be added*

laugh.gif

thanks for making these, they are adorable

Thank you! I was looking for a good badge for my winning egg!

YAY! I think you are the FIRST person to use one of those! I'm so happy that someone actually used one! wub.gif hehe

ANYWAY, I WAS working on the grabber/catcher badges for the new v-day eggs and as I went to save it, photoshop died on me and ALL that work went bye-bye! *cries* sad.gif BUT, I did manage to get this though:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/1zczatw.jpg]

I will make my badges again. However, it's going to look different than what I had the first time since I had quite a bit of work put into it and had a background design that matched the egg. sad.gif The colors were perfect and everything and now I have to redo it. sad.gif

I also added leetle tree catcher/grabber 2011 badges. They are under the christmas section. tongue.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

Hi HaloGoddess,

I too love your badges! I especially like the backgrounds you put behind them - the batwings for Halloween and the snowflake for Christmas. Sooo pretty!

I am a catcher who just joined this year, so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind animating these for me:

The Halloween badge that toggles between "Grabber 2010" pumpkin and "Catcher 2010" marrow, with the bat wings coming out either side of the egg... but change the subtitle for both to "Catcher 2010" please? Basically the one for Marrows that I already have in my sig, but add the pumpkin egg in. biggrin.gif

And (I bet you're working on this already, and it's one that went down the tubes when your photoshop crashed sad.gif) a Valentine's Day 2011 badge that switches between the Val '09, Sweetling, and Rose eggs, all subtitled with "Catcher 2011" please? I love the wings and heart background you have behind the first couple V-day badges you've listed, so toggling the three eggs on top of that would be *spectacular*.

Edited by jerusha

Alright, here we go!

Here are my new V-Day 2011 catcher/grabber badges. Along with 1 more new one! biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

[IMG=http://i53.tinypic.com/s2tbw4.jpg]
[IMG=http://i53.tinypic.com/mhsy1l.jpg]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i51.tinypic.com/286tn9l.jpg]

HaloGoddess, can you make identical grabber 2011 badges with Sweetlings and St. Valentines'? Thanks! Also, can you make a winged version of this user posted image badge? Also, can you make it so it lines up with your other winged Halloween badges? Thank you!

Edited by PieMaster

To Jerusha and PieMaster:

You will be the LAST 2 requests that I take. After I complete your requests, I will not be taking anymore as I don't have as much time to do stuff for this site because of the work I do for another site.

I will do what I can, when I can for badges and the like here, but I can't do anymore requests. Sorry guys. sad.gif

Hey HaloGoddess,

Wow - I'm grateful and honored to be (one of) your last (two) request(s). The forum (and its badges) will be the lesser without your custom touch. Thank you for all the work you've done!

thank you for the new catcher badge

I replaced my 2 2010's with the new '11 one

and I wish I could use the summon one, but I have yet to have a single success

*cries a little*

but will use it when I finally get one

sorry you won't be doing badges anymore

they are adorable

I will STILL be making badges. smile.gif I just won't be taking any custom requests anymore since I just don't have the time and would hate to have people wait so long for a request.

I will still add badges and such when I get the time to do it, but the requests are too much for me to take on when I am the "official" artist of another site and I design the avatars that we use. xd.png

Sorry about photoshop dying on you! sad.gif The new one is gorgeous, though.

EDIT: And I just noticed you also made a little summon badge! laugh.gif *has no GoNs*

To anyone who wants a specific animated cycle that isn't there: I save the images to my computer and use UnFREEz, then upload to an image site. It's really easy. wink.gif

Edited by AlternateMew

Hi HaloGoddess! Im a huge fan of your badges xd.png But is it possible for you to make some Catcher/Grabber badges for people who caught their Val 09 and Sweetling dragons this year? (2011) Thanks for considering and good luck with your art!

EDIT: Woops didn't see your last post. Sorriez

Edited by zengardens1996