Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been trying ever since they became breedable to get one. I think it's what... 2 or 3 years now? sad.gif Still no luck. I haven't even seen any in the AP! And, sadly, I don't even know anyone who has one, so I can't even ask. ;_;

I was hoping I'd manage to snag a holly this year, with teleport implemented.

I'm just not having any luck this Christmas at all.

My bred Christmas eggs, most of them, seem like they are going to die. Most people had already snagged 2 it seems, and some of mine are left to rot in the AP.

I've spent Christmas all alone due to some unsolvable problems with my bf's family. And he's taken the dog.

Things are not getting here on time, which means all my presents (mostly bought through internet, with a month in advance) are delayed.

And what was going to be my Christmas present, a lovely puppy from a great breeder, the birth went wrong and the puppies died. This not only means the sorrow of loosing the poor babies, but that after waiting for 2 and a half years, I'll have to wait even more....

I was so excited about Christmas, being my favorite season and all, and I've completely lost all joy and just want it to end and everything to return to normal. I've cancelled any plans I had for the 31'st. I'm not in the mood for celebrating anything because there is really nothing to celebrate at all.

Why are Hollys so rare? I don`t see any at all in the AP ... no one responds to trades either ... *sigh* I mean snow angels and ribbons were limited too, but they do drop in the AP often! unsure.gif

Edited by SapphireRose

I was gifted one, also meant to get another from an IOU...it went wrong and the egg ended up on the abandoned page, the person is trying to get it back which is sweet of them but feel lucky to have one

Luckily, I was gifted a holly this year by one nice person, actually a friend from a forum dedicated to one rock band which fan I was.

I know that "holly fever" feeling - it sucks xd.png , so I'll be glad to be a gifter next year. smile.gif

I also have two now, both from this year! One trade/gift and one AP catch! Congrats everyone!

I haven't even seen a holly on the AP yet this year, so I doubt I'll get one this year...

I saw a bunch of them the first day, over 70 of them, but with my slow Internet I never got one. Doesn't look like this year will be my lucky year either.

Didn´t catch any this year. It´s my first Christmas so I didn´t except one biggrin.gif Will try next year smile.gif And congrats those who got one ^.^

Congrats to everyone who managed to get a holly. I'm still refreshing the AP to catch one.. but it's really laggy and frustrating. Maby next year smile.gif

I'm a little worried, it's only about an hour before I turn off my computer for tonight and today's the last day of holiday dragon breeding, and I still haven't caught any hollies. I got a brand new laptop that's much faster then my desktop earlier today, and I was pretty close to getting a holly earlier(I got the you were not quick enough message instead of the can't seem to find the egg message), but I still fear I will probably have to wait until next year to get a holly.

I wish I could change my vote D: Voted no before being gifted my 4th Gen stairstep! It was today I received it smile.gif

I didn't get one this year myself but that's okay. I'll just try again next year. Each year I feel I'm a little closer to getting one because the last two I've tried I didn't even SEE them on the AP...and this year I saw 15...so there's hope yet. smile.gif Merry Christmas everyone!

I got lucky this year. A lucky click on the AP got me my only Holly, Holly Jolly Cheer. I was so happy!!

Oh gosh...a VERY lucky click indeed! Congratulations! A second gen even...you must be very proud! smile.gif

I'm a little worried, it's only about an hour before I turn off my computer for tonight and today's the last day of holiday dragon breeding, and I still haven't caught any hollies.

Same here. I guess some of us will just have to wait for next year.

Congrats to all who caught them, and thanks to all who gifted.

I got lucky this year. A lucky click on the AP got me my only Holly, Holly Jolly Cheer. I was so happy!!

erjhldjftg

/jealous

8O Congrats! Wow...super lucky catch!

-----------

Now I'm so desperate to get a holly...especially since I just missed one. sleep.gif

I was gifted one, It's inbred (thats how I got it [but I don't care]) It grew up today! Her name is Hollyday Season.

Edited by arya10