Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don´t have a Holly sad.gif And I haven´t even seen one in the AP so far. And trading for one seems impossible as everyone just wants CB Metalics (sometimes even multiples) or Neglecteds or similar high-valued Dragons for their Holly or they just want a blood swap. Looks like I will never get one. *sigh*

I feel your pain. And with my slow internet connection I doubt I'll get one form the AP even if I manage to see one.

I don't even want to think about how many hours I've spent surfing the AP last year and this year. No Holly yet and this is my fourth Christmas on DC. Maybe next year I'll get lucky...

I have two. The other one will be frozen as soon as he genders (influenced to be male).

I have two. The other one will be frozen as soon as he genders (influenced to be male).

Lucky. I'd be happy to have just one.

Edited by Vic

Lucky. I'd be happy to have just one.

I asked a very kind person to breed one for me last year, and thanks to her, me and my other friend have at least one. smile.gif

Nope! Although, I'm not too worried.

(Do people seriously have IOUs that they have to remember for a whole year? '>n>)

I'll have to give up for this year. I have too much stuff to do and can't be on all day refreshing the AP.

I'll have to give up for this year. I have too much stuff to do and can't be on all day refreshing the AP.

That sucks, I hope you have better luck next year sad.gif

I think it's time for me to say "Maybe next year" on a holly too. I'm now on a slow internet connection and seriously doubt I can catch a holly (or one of the new xmas dragons) until I'm back.

Oh well! ^^ I'm super happy with my other xmas dragons. I have my first holidays! Yay!

I got my Holly last year, only have the one and won't take another unless I get an amazing lineage that I can't pass up.

Does anyone know of any hollies that *haven't* been bred yet? Just curious myself, wondering what the chances of seeing another egg might be this season.

I don't have a Holly, and I don't particularly want one. Sure, they're rare and all, but they're not very pretty or anything. To me, the only reason to get a holly would be that a lot of people want them, and so I could get good trades for them, but considering the short breeding season of Hollies, that's not a strong enough reason for me to go to much effort to get one.

I was gifted one by a wonderful person!! Thank you soo much! biggrin.gif

Since I was gifted my Holly, Nollaig Shona Mist's first born will be gifted to a non-Holly person also. Spread the Holly joy and all.

I saw several in the AP. I just wasn't fast enough to get one. I just wish we could breed them this year. sad.gif

I've seen a few in the six and a half hours that I've spent refreshing the AP, and I still haven't managed to catch one - there was even a whole row of them, but my arrow was on the wrong row sad.gif Now 3.40am here in the UK

I've heard that a bunch of people are waiting for Christmas to breed their Hollys, for the 'egg stolen on' date. Part of the reason I'm staying up is in hope that someone will breed theirs at midnight.

I was lucky and caught mine on the first night. I saw a few on that night and the following day but haven't seen much since.

This will be my (counts Christmas dragons) 4th Christmas here and no Holly. I'm one of those people that don't really care for the way they look, but just want to have one. Cuz I'm obsessive. xd.png

I don't have a Holly, and I don't particularly want one. Sure, they're rare and all, but they're not very pretty or anything. To me, the only reason to get a holly would be that a lot of people want them, and so I could get good trades for them, but considering the short breeding season of Hollies, that's not a strong enough reason for me to go to much effort to get one.

I actually love the red Holly sprite, but their colors are some of my favorites. I tend to like intense Reds. They can be bred with other dragons through the year, and with some beautiful results. While I don't have a Holly, (yet!), I picked up this pretty on the AP, http://dragcave.net/lineage/4mlKt. If I had the right one, I'd be trying out some nice combinations, and to have a CB, well... yes, I do dream! xd.png But if we don't dream, those dreams will never come true. smile.gif

I actually love the red Holly sprite, but their colors are some of my favorites. I tend to like intense Reds. They can be bred with other dragons through the year, and with some beautiful results. While I don't have a Holly, (yet!), I picked up this pretty on the AP, http://dragcave.net/lineage/4mlKt. If I had the right one, I'd be trying out some nice combinations, and to have a CB, well... yes, I do dream! xd.png But if we don't dream, those dreams will never come true. smile.gif

Well, taking another look (yes, at one of the ancestors of the pink you linked), they're not as lacking in aesthetic merit as I remember. Perhaps there is reason to get one beyond the immense trading value.

Edited by nFaele

Still haven't been able to get a Holly. Guess I'll have to wait till next year and hope to get one then. Congrads to those that were gifted or grab one from the cave.