Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen atleast 10 holly eggs go by this year but I haven't caught one yet. sad.gif

I've seen atleast 10 holly eggs go by this year but I haven't caught one yet. sad.gif

Have faith, you'll get one eventually biggrin.gif

-sigh-. I give up. I'm not breeding my holly at all unless it's out-of-season. I don't like people stomping on me trying to get that /one/ iou.

I have been trying for some time now. Sadly my trigger finger is Slow and I haven't been able to get a holly. I doubt I ever will 'cuz of my laggy comp and my own slow reactions. I even posted on the Christmas giving thread but that seems it may be void soon. I have also noticed some Holly owners wanting to trade there Holly eggs... for another Holly egg? Makes me sad ~sniffle~.

Anyways I am very happy for those who don't have grown Holly's and actually managed to get a Holly this year. Merry Christmas everyone happy.gif

I've got reflex clicking on everything but Hollies down to a fine art - it seems as if I see one, don't quite believe it, then it's gone laugh.gif

Oh my goodness! That is exactly what happened to me! I freeze in disbelief every time, then I realize I should have just clicked the stupid egg /shot

Excuse me, I know that my question was asked before but I can not find something. All the threads are to long to read every post.

I saw Hollys that will grow up in about a day. Are these Hollies breedable before the event ends?

Excuse me, I know that my question was asked before but I can not find something. All the threads are to long to read every post.

I saw Hollys that will grow up in about a day. Are these Hollies breedable before the event ends?

No. No holiday dragons can breed until next year. It's coded into the game.

I give up on getting a holly. I've been trying for the past few years with absolutely no results. I'm done. I'm never going to get one.

I managed to trade for a holly because I was lucky enough to snag good trade fodder off the AP today. And I got it 3 days before Christmas. Talk about a close call. If the rumors about hollys increasing on Christmas Eve/Day then I'll be sure to be on then to get my second one. (if I'm lucky)

I managed to trade for a holly because I was lucky enough to snag good trade fodder off the AP today. And I got it 3 days before Christmas. Talk about a close call. If the rumors about hollys increasing on Christmas Eve/Day then I'll be sure to be on then to get my second one. (if I'm lucky)

I have a pretty even-gen holly from the AP- laugh.gif

But if the rumors ARE true, I would like to snag another one, with a slightly different lineage (stairstep or spiral), so I can breed, gift and trade more next year. ninja.gif

*stalking the AP*

Hope I can get one before they're gone for the year.

If its really easier to find them on Christmas, then you all know where I'll be camped out! xd.png

I don't have a Holly. I tried to catch one this year but there's so many ninjas on DC it made it hard to catch one. tongue.gif

Caught one on the first night, maybe half an hour after they started dropping.

Easiest time to catch them IMO.

I have one of the most awesome friends ever. He won me one in a Lotto he was entered into <3 It's 6th gen but its still a Holly now hopefully I can get a second lower gen *fingers crossed*

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Caught one on the first night, maybe half an hour after they started dropping.

Easiest time to catch them IMO.

wow, you won 900+ people there

easiest time to see them but not the easiest time to catch them, I think xd.png

Got 1 holly on the third day biggrin.gif

I was like: Refresh, refresh, refresh, HOLLY, missed, refresh, refresh, refresh, HOLLY *click spam*, got it! happy.gif

It's a 5th Even-Gen Thuwed Holly.

Just took a moment to check my new Holly's lineage, and it's a third gen, and it's a staircase lineage so far with white dragons. I think I'll continue that lol laugh.gif

I've been trying to get one for years but haven't found anyone to breed for me. Edited by Vic

I need to change my vote! I know have 1 that I caught on the ap! I may end up with 2 if the person who owes me an iou ever shows up, but if not, I'm happy with my 1!

I might be able to get my friend to breed me one next year.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Don´t have a Holly sad.gif And I haven´t even seen one in the AP so far. And trading for one seems impossible as everyone just wants CB Metalics (sometimes even multiples) or Neglecteds or similar high-valued Dragons for their Holly or they just want a blood swap. Looks like I will never get one. *sigh*