Bitterhawk

Holly Poll Who has what?

What proportion of people own a Holly  

1,035 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen one holly go through the AP page and naturally I was far too slow to catch it. I'm not optimistic in the least. I'll just have to accept the Holly being a breed I'll likely never own. 'A';

Edited by CaityG

I saw 9 holly eggs in the ap this year, but of course I failed at getting one. I am still sitting rather lamely in the ap hoping against all hope that I'll at least see one more. I suppose I should be content that I managed to catch two gen two ribbon dancers, 2 gen 2 snow angels and 2 gen 3 yulebucks, but still. *looks at holly dragons wistfully*

Well at least I stand a better chance next year, since I won't have to catch all the other breeds like I did this year and I suppose even SEEING 9 hollys was pretty good,

Edited by Valera

I caught one and I'm still trying for another. But if I'm not fond of the lineage, I might just gift it to someone who needs one smile.gif

i have all christmas eggs but no holly. i would trade if anyone wants a different one. or i might be able to get u a tinsel

Congrats to those who got Hollies.. After reading here, i see how hard it is to get one. Getting one of AP is nearly impossible for me too like some other people beside me. Just too slow refresh rate. All my holiday dragons except 2 are caught through luck and technique wink.gif which I can use to get hollies. Wonder what does it take to get one. Maybe better luck nxt year.. Too lazy to wait for trades which I am sure won't be accepted and seeing eggs pass by in AP (regretfully). I'll just prepare for next year. Anyway guys good luck with your plans!! This is my first so I am not in a bad position compared to those searching for 3 years!! Hope I won't wait that long!!

Actually managed to get one this year... but I saw easily 40+ go by that I was too slow to click. Craziness.

I'm now well over 24 hours of Holly Hunting in total. I saw lots the first day, much less the following days. Wasn't fast enough for any of them.

I've even considered trading the ND I have received, but that wouldn't be nice towards the person who was nice enough to make it for me, so...

Still, I'm practicing on the other Christmas eggs and getting real good at getting the 'You are already at the limit (2)...' message, so who knows, it may still happen this season.

Edited by Fengari

Next year I am going to concentrate on trying to raise cb negelcteds to try and trade for a holly promise.

I think there may be some hope left. Some people may be waiting until Xmas day to breed their hollys so MAYBE there will be more then. Probably not true, but at least it sounds nice? *brick'd*

I have no holly and am accepting I probably won't get one, especially with my internet connection. I've applied for some gifting groups, but they aren't getting much luck. I may try again on Christmas after I've got the new release.

...I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for a holly on here, but this is my first DC Christmas and I would do anything for one. If you don't want me to ask for a holly on here, just PM me and I'll change it. I've seen many in the AP, but I haven't been able to snag one. sad.gif

I have no holly and am accepting I probably won't get one, especially with my internet connection. I've applied for some gifting groups, but they aren't getting much luck. I may try again on Christmas after I've got the new release.

Wow, we are pretty much in the same boat, on the same page.

EDIT: Hang on, nearly everyone is.

Edited by Coryn02

My first Christmas on DC, I was happy enough just to get One Christmas. Then I was fast enough to get 3 More in AP under an 1hr. Then a friend online bred me a RibbonDancerXShadowWalker so I'm content for now. But theres always hope...

Merry Christmas/Holidays Everyone

I think my eyes are numb from refreshing. blink.gif No Holly yet, but I'm hopeful to catch one by Saturday. laugh.gif

After that, I won't be able to get on much, if at all, because my family volunteers at a local kitchen. Which if I'm honest, is rewarding too. biggrin.gif And I find myself very lucky to have caught the others. Thanks to everyone who is breeding.

Best of luck to all the hunters out there. wink.gif

I was extremely lucky to snag a Holly off the AP Monday evening. I never thought I'd manage to catch one.

Well I didn't manage to get or even see a holly, but I did get a Gold tinsel with a kind of nice lineage. Still want a holly tho. My eyes are starting to not focus haha. UGH it's fruitless.

I give up hunting for hollies. It's just too much of a strain. 45 Hollies missed, the majority of them being single-egg drops, most being mass drops. ;^; I tried trading, but, I have nothing worth a holly. Ah well...

Holly breeding might take a little bit of a bump on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I know folks like to breed their dragons then, just to have that "Egg bred" date. Plus, past Christmas there's gonna be more people looking to the cave than the AP. Might have better luck then. :3

No holly yet ^^' but i did see around 20 or so in the AP but unfortunately for me, I'm a really slow clicker dry.gif

I'm officially done Holly hunting. I just grabbed my 2nd one from the AP! For all of those who don't have one yet don't give up. You must keep at it!