TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

They're not dropping in the cave anymore, but you MAY find one or two floating through the AP now and then.

Frakk.

If anyone wants a catcher for the Leetle Trees PM me (MAY be able to catch Ribbon dancers) smile.gif

These Leetle Trees are so cute! <3 biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

They are... I can't say it in english, I can't!

Son hermosos!! HER-MO-SOS!! LOS AMOOO !! SON GLORIOSOS, MARAVILLOSOS, TE QUITAN EL ALIENTO!!

I need spanish when I'm happy xd.png

Love them!

If anyone wants a catcher for the Leetle Trees PM me (MAY be able to catch Ribbon dancers) smile.gif

These Leetle Trees are so cute! <3 biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!

ARE the trees still dropping?

Thanks for the reply; glad to know I needn't waste my time in the cave today! Still bummed about being too busy over the holidays for Dragcave tho sad.gif

A good idea for next year/event drop is to find a catcher beforehand if you can't make it to the cave. There's usually a thread with lists and the like to sign up for.

Very pretty! NOW to read back through the thread to find out what people are calling them-- ribbons, I suppose.

Thanks again, TJ and spriters-- and to the creator of this one-- Standing Ovation.

^ Yes, I've missed two in the past hour, I guess.

Are they dropping at the top of the hour or just whenever?

Very pretty! NOW to read back through the thread to find out what people are calling them-- ribbons, I suppose.

Thanks again, TJ and spriters-- and to the creator of this one-- Standing Ovation.

Lyz said they're called Ribbon Dancers.

Lyz said they're called Ribbon Dancers.

Cool-- even better than just plain ribbons!

Thanks!

LEETLE TREES are back?

*runs to stalk*

if I catch one then well its not a total lost if some one wants to help I'm up for it. well back to the cave to look for one.

i got a little tree when they first came out

but i want to surprise my boyfriend with one when he wakes up wub.gif

First, my I get my LEAST favorite Snow Angel variant, which has thoroughly soured my mood, since that's pretty much how my luck always goes.

And now I've spent a good SIX HOURS just refreshing the cave for a chance at a Leetle Tree. I have seen only one, but that was about five hours ago and someone else got it.

The leetle trees need to drop more. I'm not spending the rest of of my waking hours in December to get one.

Merry friggin Christmas.

I'm fully and completely locked. So, I've read a bit that the trees will be around a while. Hope this is true because I might not be unlocked until next year (which is only 4 days away! ohmy.gif)

And now I've spent a good SIX HOURS just refreshing the cave for a chance at a Leetle Tree. I have seen only one, but that was about five hours ago and someone else got it.

The leetle trees need to drop more. I'm not spending the rest of of my waking hours in December to get one.

I feel the same way. sad.gif

They should at least drop a lot at the top of the hour. sad.gif

This is Christmas. There are plenty of other rare things to be special. Please. :`(

Wait...leetle trees are dropping?Could anyone tell me who said that?I'd like to see a freshly caught leetle tree myself.Hoping to get one! biggrin.gif

Edit:Also,what's the description for the leetle trees if they drop at the front cave, and is there a limit for them?

Edited by suicune

Also,what's the description for the leetle trees if they drop at the front cave, and is there a limit for them?

Oh, my. There is a leetle tree among the eggs.

There is a limit - one per scroll.

you can only get one leetle tree.

Oh my. There is a Leetle Tree among the eggs.

I wish some one could one for me but that's not possable.